Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vinni84aa

Sedona method

8 posts in this topic

Do anyone got experience with the sedona method?

i been practicing it on and off now for a month. From what i experience it work quite well on minor feelings like irritation and annoyance. For major stuff though, im struggeling a bit. 

i got some heavy triggers related to my self worth. These triggers can manifest as anxiety or jealousy. Since these triggers are so strong i dont need to expose myself to a situation that triggers them. I can just summon the feeling at will by using my memory. 

when i try to release these feelings it kind of work, but they reappear as the same feeling, a slightly different feeling or the feeling moves on to a different location in my body. Usually its located in my gut but lately i felt it in my heart and throat as well.

So how does this work? Is it actually possible to «pop» a feeling and the tension will go away for good? Or is the most one can hope for, that I can get used to the feeling to the point that it dont bother me anymore? 

Yeah just do the Sedona method over and over again.

Or read letting go by David Hawkins 

Or watch videos by Teal Swan to deal with negative thoughts.

3 hours ago, Vinni84aa said:

So how does this work? Is it actually possible to «pop» a feeling and the tension will go away for good? Or is the most one can hope for, that I can get used to the feeling to the point that it dont bother me anymore? 

I don't know Sedona but I tried David Hawkins technique on Letting Go.. it works well on heavy stuff. The theoritical things about anatomy of emotions is fascinating. 

When you deeply feel the emotion and welcome it, you can feel an emotional release almost immediately. But yes they can come back again and again. And in different forms as well. 

How long are you doing it per session?

33 minutes ago, universe said:

But yes they can come back again and again.

They say that the release is permanent if you do it enough, is it true?

54 minutes ago, universe said:

When you deeply feel the emotion and welcome it, you can feel an emotional release almost immediately. But yes they can come back again and again. And in different forms as well. 

How long are you doing it per session?

My sessions usually last between 15 minutes to 1 hour. 

16 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

That is my question too. Can they actually be released for good?

Thanks for the tip from other posters regarding David Hawkins and Teal Swan. I will check them out. 

3 hours ago, Vinni84aa said:

Thanks for the tip from other posters regarding David Hawkins

It is the same thing, David Hawkins basically rebranded the Sedona Method, which he learn from its creator, Lester Levenson. 

On 08/03/2023 at 3:04 PM, Recursoinominado said:

I don't know.

The point isn't to get rid of an Emotion.

They are just the messenger.

An Emotion can be seen from many different angles. And your perspective can certainly change.

But that doesn't just come from releasing itself usually. Rather from that point on when you are releasing and feeling a certain Emotion, things might reveal themselves to you. From these realisations then you will change yourself.

Examples:

• What does the anxiety want to tell you?
  • What lies behind jealousy?

This is when you experience real Growth and you won't be stuck in a situation you previously had problems with. And you won't be triggered anymore.