Illusory Self

The absolute vs the relative

8 posts in this topic

I have been abiding in the absolute non-dual awareness for 2 months now and wondering how to best communicate with others in the relative domain. Everything is interpeted through there own filter. 

Whatever is said, the mind interprets and all my life I was thinking but I don't anymore. It's like immense suffering to continuous states of unconditional love. Not needing to do anything etc.. Becoming life instead of the identification with the mind/body. 

Just trying to figure out how to most effectively guide people to truth realization. Also there is no me and no sense of being me so there is kind of no-self.

Who the hell do I be?!

3 minutes ago, Illusory Self said:

Just trying to figure out how to most effectively guide people to truth realization. Also there is no me and no sense of being me so there is kind of no-self.

@Illusory Self My advice. You can waste a lot of time and energy sharing your insights with people who are not ready or interested in hearing them. The best way is just to live by example. Let those who are seeking reach out to you. 

36 minutes ago, Illusory Self said:

Who the hell do I be?!

The realization will continue to deepen. Just be whatever comes natural to you.

1 hour ago, Illusory Self said:

I have been abiding in the absolute non-dual awareness for 2 months now and wondering how to best communicate with others in the relative domain.

You’re imagining there’s a relative domain. 

Just trying to figure out how to most effectively guide people to truth realization.

Go deeper in your own realization, and all else will follow.

Who the hell do I be?!

Whatever you want to be.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

2 hours ago, Illusory Self said:

I have been abiding in the absolute non-dual awareness for 2 months now and wondering how to best communicate with others in the relative domain. Everything is interpeted through there own filter. 

Whatever is said, the mind interprets and all my life I was thinking but I don't anymore. It's like immense suffering to continuous states of unconditional love. Not needing to do anything etc.. Becoming life instead of the identification with the mind/body. 

Who the hell do I be?!

It should already be very obvious that nothing can be done, because you are not there to do it.

No-one can be guided to awakening. The more the self is engaged by such nonsense the stickier it gets.

Apparently.

Who the hell do I be?!

From the absolute perspective, there is no who to be. There is simply being.

Even after realization, there is still a personality in relative reality. Thoughts still seem to appear, you just don't identify with them. Lucidly enjoy the dream. It's phenomenal.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Who the hell do I be?!

You are the existence. Just enjoy, flow with the movement of life, go as deep as possible in the present moment, in yourself. open your heart to now. it's pure harmony, art

god's job description is, to watch the spectacle unfolding and not get involved unless someone is desperately praying for a hand