Bob Seeker

No matter my spiritual development, I still want positive attention from women

6 posts in this topic

As soon as I’m around pretty girls, my growth is basically null. It is a low part in my development and no amount of meditation makes me mature around women. I become needy and I just want them to flirt with me, and to get attention.

I tried pickup and it wasn’t for me.

I need to find a healthier way to develop this low area of my life.

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

AKA, being thirsty.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Bob Seeker

1 hour ago, Bob Seeker said:

As soon as I’m around pretty girls, my growth is basically null. It is a low part in my development and no amount of meditation makes me mature around women. I become needy and I just want them to flirt with me, and to get attention.

I tried pickup and it wasn’t for me.

I need to find a healthier way to develop this low area of my life.

Don't give up. Keep pursuing women like how you pursue cupcakes, one at a time.

@Bob Seeker Maybe try a relational/person-centred therapy like Gestalt with a female psychotherapist. Perhaps one you find more attractive, so you can deal with more sexual things that come for you in the relationship.

My idea is that if successful you would heal what i see to be a mother wound in you. And, in my opinion, then instead of projecting your current mother-you relationship onto women you would project this high consciousness psychotherapist-you  relationship onto women.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

hey bob i hope you are doing good :D
So here is my take, i think if you have a strong vision for your life and a life purpose you can sacrifice a lot for it, pick up is not for me to but i love socializing and talking to random people

imo its much better to be in a relationship for most people than being single, the best way to develop this area of your life to actually have a relationship, and you can divide your time between work personal stuff and socializing

there are tons of ways to find your partner building more connection and socializing is probably the best way but its the most time consuming and demanding too

Edit something that really help me too is sexual transmutation, well i cant say this would work for you but i would say try it and here is a good resource but if i was honest with you if you can have sex have sex lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAYSxjc-8ro

Edited by Ash55
Adding :D