Jowblob

Just had my ego death, thanks imaginary Leo

84 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Holykael said:

This is inconsistent with other reports that say that god is infinite bliss and orgasm.

@HolykaelThe others are GOD trying to give themselves and you the best life by saying there is heaven, there are souls, there are virgins waiting for you. God tries to keep you busy and exploring within god and others, if he didn't do that by limiting you it would be like hell.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Not agree, there is no loneliness in infinity. you accompany yourself infinitely. there is absolute perfection, absolute freedom, and the expression that comes closest to describing this is hallelujah. What you said before about God being surrounded by infinite nothingness is wrong. God is infinite nothing. the emptiness that surrounds you is imaginary. empty or full is the same.

infinity total absolute has no problem, nothing to escape from, it is perfection. if you really become infinite, your heart opens to total love. This is it, it just doesn't look like it. You have to break the illusion even more, until there is nothing left.

@Breakingthewall You can agree or not, i've pierced my heart to get to know the truth behind reality with everything being deconstructed to me. There is no absolute perfection in the infinite because there is only you, all is known, all the lies are known, all the lies are known how YOU kept yourself asleep. THE LIE is known about others, and the truth about your existence is known!

If you become infinite your heart doesn't open to total love, that is the illusion that you create for yourself to give yourself a better life. Being infinite GOD in the VOID knowing how you lie to yourself, how you're alone is hell!!!! THE LOVE THERE, isn't LOVE anymore because you understand what you are. THE so called love, is just you being extremely conscious and alive vibrating insanely in insane loving heat/warmth! The reason we view this here as love between each other and feeling warmth/vibration for each other, is because we love the other = loving god in the other. I don't have to break anything anymore, since this was the end. And i also quit with this research about god/consciousness, all i can do is talk to others about this truth.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

23 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@HolykaelThe others are GOD trying to give themselves and you the best life by saying there is heaven, there are souls, there are virgins waiting for you. God tries to keep you busy and exploring within god and others, if he didn't do that by limiting you it would be like hell.

@Breakingthewall You can agree or not, i've pierced my heart to get to know the truth behind reality with everything being deconstructed to me. There is no absolute perfection in the infinite because there is only you, all is known, all the lies are known, all the lies are known how YOU kept yourself asleep. THE LIE is known about others, and the truth about your existence is known!

If you become infinite your heart doesn't open to total love, that is the illusion that you create for yourself to give yourself a better life. Being infinite GOD in the VOID knowing how you lie to yourself, how you're alone is hell!!!! THE LOVE THERE, isn't LOVE anymore because you understand what you are. THE so called love, is just you being extremely conscious and alive vibrating insanely in insane loving heat/warmth! The reason we view this here as love between each other and feeling warmth/vibration for each other, is because we love the other = loving god in the other. I don't have to break anything anymore, since this was the end. And i also quit with this research about god/consciousness, all i can do is talk to others about this truth.

God can imagine anything it wants. If it was looking for the best possible existence this isn't what it would have manifested. God can literally control how it feels. It can change the state of consciousness into anything it wants. It can change the state of consciousness to feeling intense love 24/7

9 minutes ago, Holykael said:

God can imagine anything it wants. If it was looking for the best possible existence this isn't what it would have manifested. God can literally control how it feels. It can change the state of consciousness into anything it wants. It can change the state of consciousness to feeling intense love 24/7

That is you imagining within god, in that state GOD is always the same. The state of consciousness doesn't change because GOD already knows what he is and where he is.  The only concern of GOD is to not be alone and get out of there as soon as possible, the concern of its existence isnt even a concern because there you will know that it's not possible to answer for you.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

31 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

because there is only you, all is known, all the lies are known

16 hours ago, Jowblob said:

just keep in mind the possibility that that's not the full opening. there is something missing from your description: infinity. you have not become infinite, the last barrier has not been broken. there is no loneliness or negativity, there is total freedom. infinity is unknowable

Look at this consciousness scale and it connects to what i've said and experienced, we are already in heaven. Coincidence? Not.

Ones you experience that state of consciousness and the reality of the self and others get deconstructed, you can only wish and thank god that you stay here and not there.

Capture.PNG

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob

There is a good reason for why reality is as it is. I had this realization 2.5 years ago with LSD. You are all alone as God and thats what you have to accept. 

When you merge back into Source you will not be disappointed. You are at home and there is nothing but total freedom in which there is absolute peace. Perfect neutrality, no loneliness at all. When you come back, it's like you've been kissed by God's grace, you have received the greatest gift and want to share it with the world. At least that's my experience

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

just keep in mind the possibility that that's not the full opening. there is something missing from your description: infinity. you have not become infinite, the last barrier has not been broken. there is no loneliness or negativity, there is total freedom. infinity is unknowable

1 hour ago, acidgoofy said:

When you merge back into Source you will not be disappointed. You are at home and there is nothing but total freedom in which there is absolute peace. Perfect neutrality, no loneliness at all. When you come back, it's like you've been kissed by God's grace, you have received the greatest gift and want to share it with the world. At least that's my experience

@Breakingthewall @acidgoofy

Because you're infinite and the totality of everything, all the lies, all the constructions of reality that you've put yourself into are exposed. There is no peace in the true reality of god because you're so conscious, you're just imagining that because you can't handle the truth, there is just you being super conscious knowing everything vibrating in the void. I've came back from that experience, and i knew everything and still do how everything is constructed and how the truth reality of god is. After having ego death, i had a conversation with GOD. I was in between dream state after ego death where there was only me. Here's is a conversation with one of my friends while being in that state, my friend never talks like this!. My friend was talking to me on behalf of GOD after the truth reality was shown to me.

non dual dream state.jpg

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 06/03/2023 at 5:58 PM, Jowblob said:

I was so conscious i got a choice if i wanted to pierce my heart, i said yes because deep inside i knew there is no death. After that everything was lead by god like in a movie

Im the only one that can be awake.

The choice of you retaining this physical dream form was already made by you!!!!!!!!  Because giving an appearance of other is less suffering then being there because there is nobody but you. Because you're infinitely intelligent you are already trying to give yourself the best life.
In that infinite state, there is only seperarion between your thought and nothingness. 

You already are as you are. There isn't even an ego, it's just thoughts, one after the other. 'I was so conscious' - no one gets conscious. It's all thoughts about becoming awake and conscious. You already are perfect the way you are. Just be careful of the spiritual ego just from experience. It can really co-opt awakening into making something that it is not. Are you awake now or simply referring back to the past which does not exist? 

Edited by Illusory Self

Being all Alone is actually not so bad. Peace would not be possible without total solitude. Aloneness is Love. Is Peace. Is Truth. Its just a game, don't take it so dramaticly. 

38 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Breakingthewall @acidgoofy

There is no peace in the true reality of god because 

Your awakening is not complete. Peace is a fundamental attribute of God. 

3 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

@Jowblob Don't you think that loneliness could also be something you imagine that keeps you from truth?

@acidgoofyNo, the main reason you're here in HEAVEN is because you don't want to be alone and all knowing. When you become omniscient you also deconstruct the reality of others, exposing yourself to the lie you have been constructing for infinity at that moment you will also realize that you have been lying to yourself about everything because there is nobody but you! When you're in that state, you want to limit yourself again as soon as possible because your true reality is a total shock. The knowledge that your true reality is just being a vibration in the infinite void is sickening, it's is sickening to you to know that the only thing that seperates your thought/imagination is the infinite void/blackness all around you.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@acidgoofyNo, the main reason you're here in HEAVEN is because you don't want to be alone and all knowing. When you become omniscient you also deconstruct the reality of others, exposing yourself to the lie you have been constructing for infinity at that moment you will also realize that you have been lying to yourself about everything because there is nobody but you! When you're in that state, you want to limit yourself again as soon as possible because your true reality is a total shock. The knowledge that your true reality is just being a vibration in the infinite void is sickening, it's is sickening to you to know that the only thing that seperates your thought/imagination is the infinite void/blackness all around you.

Lol

7 minutes ago, PeaceOut96 said:

Your awakening is not complete. Peace is a fundamental attribute of God. 

Your mistake is thinking that just because god imagines these attributes to give you a perfect balanced reality in this HEAVEN, that in the truth reality it's even better. THE MAIN REASON, you're here is because you don't want to be there! God already does its best to give you the best life possible, limiting your consciousness so you become a star of your own movie

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

if you become infinite, it's a literal thing. you are infinite, you. total intelligence, total freedom, total power. is what you always were. you stand up with your arms up to the sky and scream until you can't anymore. It's wild, you can't imagine. You have hit the infinite jackpot. you are god...it is not imaginable. It doesn't matter to you at all if there are others or not. there are no limits for you. only glory, total joy. power. it's too much to be true. it is an explosion of endless existence. hallelujah friend because you are that. 

let's dance, let's sing. all this is infinite glory, endless perfection. Do you remember your greatest happiness when you were a child? Multiply it by infinity, it's more than a human can bear.

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

if you become infinite, it's a literal thing. you are infinite, you. total intelligence, total freedom, total power. is what you always were. you stand up with your arms up to the sky and scream until you can't anymore. It's wild, you can't imagine. You have hit the infinite jackpot. you are god...it is not imaginable. It doesn't matter to you at all if there are others or not. there are no limits for you. only glory, total joy. power. it's too much to be true. it is an explosion of endless existence. hallelujah friend because you are that.

That is false, you're imagining this right now to give yourself for things to look up to. Just as the ascended masters, or all the beliefs you create. Ones you experience that state, you want get back to Heaven where there are others as soon as possible

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Lol.. I resonate more with @acidgoofy @PeaceOut96 's takes. 

God loves creating "ascended masters" ;):D.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

It is just your ego reacting to the loneliness.

Whenever I get into this crazy high states of consciousness I find deep peace in being alone so it is still your trauma not liking having no others.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

5 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Your mistake is thinking that just because god imagines these attributes to give you a perfect balanced reality in this HEAVEN, that in the truth reality it's even better. THE MAIN REASON, you're here is because you don't want to be there! God already does its best to give you the best life possible, limiting your consciousness so you become a star of your own movie

I know I had this exact awakening on my last LSD trip over 2 years ago. But realize its a game still. This realization is also why the world is as it is. Its the sharing of Love. I can post my trip report here, but the point is. It is as it is. I really don't know how to put it in words, but when you realize this than there is nothing left but to embrace and accept yourself fully as God. This is also why the game doesn't stop when you kill yourself. This is actually one of the strongest reason why God wants to awaken completely while being in form, so it can get the sense of sharing the Love with itself. Do you understand?