Jowblob

Just had my ego death, thanks imaginary Leo

84 posts in this topic

I was so conscious i got a choice if i wanted to pierce my heart, i said yes because deep inside i knew there is no death. After that everything was lead by god like in a movie

Im the only one that can be awake.

The choice of you retaining this physical dream form was already made by you!!!!!!!!  Because giving an appearance of other is less suffering then being there because there is nobody but you. Because you're infinitely intelligent you are already trying to give yourself the best life.
In that infinite state, there is only seperarion between your thought and nothingness. 

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

You're already in heaven.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

there is no death.

@Leo Gura How to lead life after ego death? Really serious question!!! Or will it be taken care of, by limiting my consciousness/thoughts?

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

The ego is the form.

You will never fully transcend form because the form is the formless.

It's Infinite.

Edited by tuku747

5 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

The ego is the form.

You will never fully transcend form because the form is the formless.

It's Infinite.

But how to lead life after this ego death, since after the ego death im still retaining physical form of myself. Im so conscious that if i breath the walls breath with me. All around me is god taking care of me. 

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

4 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

But how to lead life after this ego death, since after the ego death im still retaining physical form of myself. Im so conscious that if i breath the walls breath with me. All around me is god taking care of me. 

Your physical form is ego.
Dead yet?

The deeper point is ego is Your Unique Personality / Person.

The Ego is Creation.

Love Ego as You Love Yourself;

The Ego is Love. The Ego is You.

Edited by tuku747

12 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Your physical form is ego.
Dead yet?

The deeper point is ego is Your Unique Personality / Person.

The Ego is Creation.

Love Ego as You Love Yourself;

The Ego is Love. The Ego is You.

How to lead life knowing god self decepts himself with others in order to keep this movie going? At this point it feels like i shouldn't be even writing from this physical form.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

28 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Sounds great. it's a problem when this decreases. You have to see how to manage it. I want to be highly conciouss all the time. the maximum possible. I am abandoning everything that leads to unconsciousness. I want total ego death every so often, absolute infinity. I want to be aware of the reality here and now 24 hours a day. Let's see if it's possible 

Edited by Breakingthewall

16 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

How to lead life knowing god self decieves himself with others in order to keep this movie going?
At this point it feels like i shouldn't be even writing from this physical form.

I mean You act as if You didn't dream up this Life intentionally; You Did.  You're Here For A Reason.

The illusion doesn't just instantly evaporate all at once because You realize it;

There are an infinite number of layers to the illusion.

This is all for play. This is all for enjoyment.

Find the Love of each moment; You Are The Love.

Edited by tuku747

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

I am not interested in games and stories, only reality. this. here. Infinity

Contrary to popular belief, Consciousness loves stories!

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

xD :x

Edited by tuku747

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I want to be highly conciouss all the time. the maximum possible. I am abandoning everything that leads to unconsciousness. I want total ego death every so often, absolute infinity. I want to be aware of the reality here and now 24 hours a day. Let's see if it's possible 

Congratulations; You Already Are.

Edited by tuku747

1 minute ago, tuku747 said:

You Already Are.

Well, there are levels of consciousness. you can be aware only of your boredom, or of the infinite richness of what you are. It's like turning the volume up or down. You can put it to the minimum or to the maximum. the speaker is the same, but the sound quality is not

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

mental stories are a distraction, something that takes you away from the present moment. pure existence right now, no stories

28 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

How to lead life knowing god self decepts himself with others in order to keep this movie going? At this point it feels like i shouldn't be even writing from this physical form.

Go deeper. You may discover that there’s no contradiction with what you call God state and your interaction with “others”. 

If anything, your connection to “others” will be stronger, because you are the whole damn thing!

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Feels like there's not much left to do but to bring that level of consciousness down to here if you reached that level. But there is much resistence to this so it's challenging, which is why Time is needed. I have reached a state of such purity and Love that no thought of separateness can exist for long there. In that state (which I can also access sober to some extent) I can see exactly how much growth is still needed in this realm.. The gap is quite large when viewed from there, but there are pockets on this planet that show signs of it taking root. It actually causes me "pain" to witness this gap and attempting to close it. But it'll prob get integrated eventually.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I love it

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

What's pretty sad though, is when i had a choice to pierce my heart and i did it. Everything was lead automatically to the truth. I was shown how sad the gods reality actually is, it's just like an infinite small vibration producing alot of heat what we call love in the total void. In that place there is only your thought that goes infinitely=creation and blackness all around for infinity. God operates automatically in that state and does actions that are best for him, that's why we are here because you don't want to be there. I was literally shown everything what all the quotes meant, what suicide is, how the reality of self is constructed, who are others, how dreams work and so on.  So appreciate your life that you're here and just enjoy life without much thinking

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE