AriSujan

Importance of Nightgaming

52 posts in this topic

Is nightgame important to get good at social dynamics and overall gaming?

Or is just doing daygaming enough to get good with girls?:)

Nightgame is where boys are made lions.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@AriSujan In my experience, nightgame is where its really at in making progress in pick up. If you do it well, then that is where the truly life changing pickup growth is at in my opinion. 

Also, I personally found it much more fun! Once you start hitting state frequently, and you start to just enjoying game to game, then I think its a really cool time. Lots of people from all over the place who are looking to have adventures. They have time on their hands when they are out. And people are actively looking to party.

I think the best thing would be to primarily focus on nightgame, but then also add in a little bit of daygame as well.

Edit: i also think it could probably he harder to start learning game via daygame. I think it can be quite demoralising especially if you are not quite as socially calibrated. Night game lets you feel like less of an odd one out I feel when starting out, and so if you then later do daygame you'll have more experience being socially gregarious and daygame will feel less of a big deal, in my opinion.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

I think it depends on your personality. Ideally you do both. I did a solid amount of daygame for 4 weeks and honestly grew a mega tonne in that short period of time. I probably prefer daygame because I feel freshest during the day and tend to get tired towards the night. The reason I haven’t continued is because I wanted to work on my health and I live 1.5 hours away from the city. I am about to move there in a months time.

Daygame can definitely grow you. There’s nothing easy about approaching the fittest girls so directly on the streets. I find the girls will generally be more polite. Girls are a lot more savage at nighttime when they’re drunk & they’re with all their friends. I’ve done a small amount of nightgame & it can be pretty brutal. But those tough nights are what grow you the most. Ideally you do both imo. That’s what I plan on doing once I move closer to the city.

Edited by tezk

https://www.youtube.com/@tommicallef 

"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." - Joseph Campbell

19 minutes ago, tezk said:

Girls are a lot more savage at nighttime

Hence the gainz in skillz.

Nothing makes a soldier like hand to hand combat in the trenches on the front lines.

Edited by Leo Gura

@AriSujan

9 hours ago, AriSujan said:

Is nightgame important to get good at social dynamics and overall gaming?

Or is just doing daygaming enough to get good with girls?:)

Yes, night gaming is important as it does overlap and benefit parts of your social intelligence and overall ways of talking to who you're attracted to.

After enough night gaming, you can also try out day gaming too.

If you struggle with both though, then we have to address the elephant in the room: Your socializing. Do you have a social circle? Are you, and can you socialize enough and comfortably? If not, go sort this out first. In fact, large parts of what may make you cringe/creepy for the opposite sex, comes from social shyness and awkwardness.

Get in the boxing ring, *****... night game will feel like a walk in the park.

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, Ulax said:

@AriSujan Also, I personally found it much more fun!

Not necessarily disagreeing with all the points made here, but night game being fun? Cmon. 

It's like fucking torture. 

It is extremely difficult psychologically and ruins your health, business, finances, rhythm. 

A lot of potential fights, arguments, rejections. 

How you meant to do night game and still wake up with sunrise? 

how you meant to meet quality girls during night game that aren't sluts, don't smoke or drink? , which 

How you meant to avoid drinking in night game? It's extremely difficult not to drink even if you're into self development, and extremely rare to find night gamers who don't drink. It is peer pressure & temptation times 1000 and in many cases you may even look weird or awkward if you don't drink. 

Night game will end up costing you a lot of money, to enter a club that has hot girls in you normally have to pay a fair amount, and to skip ques or get better treatment you often pay a premium or bottle service ... not always true and depens on where you live of course. 

But generally you always at least pay $10-$20 + entry and then another $10 - $40 + on drinks ... and yes i'm sure some of you "don't drink!" but lets be realistic night game is an extremely strong gateway to drinking and wasting money on drinks, at least 1 or 2 which is so easy to rationalizme to yourself. 

You also need a wing man (who actually is into game) for night game (technically you don't) but to not have an extremely awkward and traumatizing experience you do, which is very difficult to find especially one that won't drink and (at least unconsciously) peer pressure you to doing the same.

Compare that to day game and you can do it at any time, just walk down the street or into a mall and get the number or insta date right there. 

Or even "street/night game" where you game girls outside the club (at anytime you want), or like around dinner time you game near the bars or whatever, it's just so much lower investment and downsides. 

I'm not saying you can't get laid from night game, but it will take everything else out of you and ruin your life unless you're quite rich and don't care about your sleep schedule, the problem is I've had a chaotic circ rhythm for years now and it surely has decreased my productivity and life progress by a huge percentage

Edited by Optimized Life

1 hour ago, tezk said:

But those tough nights are what grow you the most. Ideally you do both imo. That’s what I plan on doing once I move closer to the city.

Really? 
I've had almost entriely brutal nights everytime I did night game and I don't think it "grew me" or helped me.

It decreased my sleep and lost me brain cells and meant I had a shittier week and missed the day time (including many sweet day game approaches)

It left me more insecure and hopeless and feeling more creepy. 

It made it harder for me to do work, socialize, meet new people or be proactive throughout the following week creating bad momentum for my life.

I can't see why day game wouldn't grow you 10X more than night game, every idiot approaches a drunk woman at the club, but to do it in broad day light in front of her mum that takes nuts.

Edited by Optimized Life

32 minutes ago, Optimized Life said:

Not necessarily disagreeing with all the points made here, but night game being fun? Cmon. 

It is extremely difficult psychologically and ruins your health, business, finances, rhythm. 

A lot of potential fights, arguments, rejections. 

How you meant to do night game and still wake up with sunrise? 

how you meant to meet quality girls during night game that aren't sluts, don't smoke or drink? , which 

How you meant to avoid drinking in night game? It's extremely difficult not to drink even if you're into self development, and extremely rare to find night gamers who don't drink. It is peer pressure & temptation times 1000 and in many cases you may even look weird or awkward if you don't drink. 

Night game will end up costing you a lot of money, to enter a club that has hot girls in you normally have to pay a fair amount, and to skip ques or get better treatment you often pay a premium or bottle service ... not always true and depens on where you live of course. 

But generally you always at least pay $10-$20 + entry and then another $10 - $40 + on drinks ... and yes i'm sure some of you "don't drink!" but lets be realistic night game is an extremely strong gateway to drinking and wasting money on drinks, at least 1 or 2 which is so easy to rationalizme to yourself. 

You also need a wing man (who actually is into game) for night game (technically you don't) but to not have an extremely awkward and traumatizing experience you do, which is very difficult to find especially one that won't drink and (at least unconsciously) peer pressure you to doing the same.

Compare that to day game and you can do it at any time, just walk down the street or into a mall and get the number or insta date right there. 

Or even "street/night game" where you game girls outside the club (at anytime you want), or like around dinner time you game near the bars or whatever, it's just so much lower investment and downsides. 

I'm not saying you can't get laid from night game, but it will take everything else out of you and ruin your life unless you're quite rich and don't care about your sleep schedule, the problem is I've had a chaotic circ rhythm for years now and it surely has decreased my productivity and life progress by a huge percentage

@Optimized Life In my opinion, I'd recommend looking up the idea of the brain's RAS (reticular activation system). Owen Cook is a good source, in my opinion.

In my opinion, how you perceive an environment will depend a large part on the emotional state and/ or belief system that you are in.

Speaking honestly, I'm seeing a lot of limiting beliefs in your comment here.

There are so many things one can do to improve their experience of night game, in my opinion.

I.e. inner game. I.e. how you structure your nights, i.e. how you screen your wings, i.e. how you structure your learning of game. Are you setting process oriented goals or results oriented goals? Are you managing your emotional state in between sets? I.e. Finding something funny from each interaction? Are you following good theory? Are you field reporting? Are you learning how to get yourself in a fun mood?

Maybe, its not even the right time for someone to game at that time, in my opinion. And they would have a much smoother learning experience if they stopped doing PUA for a few years, got other parts of their life handled (both inner and outer), then came back to PUA.

In my opinion, people often have a very limited view of what game is. Often people don't take seriously things like limiting beliefs, inner game, managing other areas of life, getting better logistics etc. For example, in your post i see that you see a lot of girls who are out at night as sluts. That's quite a disempowering belief, and a changeable one, in my opinion. You could work on changing that to a belief that girls who are out at night are really adventurous, and sexually liberated! And, that sex isn't a big deal.

I note you have issues with the sleep schedule it gets you into. A solution oriented approach could be to say, 'Okay, right now is not a good time for me to have the sleep issues associated with nightgame. I can work on other parts of my life for now, and then in the future setup my life so that I'm better able to manage an altered sleep schedule. Or, I can do 1 big night out a week,and then each of the other nights i can do 30- 60 mins of game in the evening, just practicing in bars and lounges.'

To me, everything you say is pretty understandable, and I empathise. However, I want to keep it real that I think that a lot more than you currently think is in your control and is actually a part of learning nightgame, and having a fun experience. Not to say I think you should make all these changes, but just that I believe its possible if you want it.

Be-Do-Have

57 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Get in the boxing ring, *****... night game will feel like a walk in the park.

@StarStruck Haha its funny you say that.

When I first did game I was in my late teens and training at an old school amateur boxing gym. The sparring and training there used to scare the crap out of me. Some real scary guys, and some psychos haha (one guy used to be very aggressive and constantly giggle when he hit someone!).

I used to actually skip training to go and nightgame sometimes instead. And nightgame was actually somewhat of a relief in comparison! Then when I later gamed again at a later point in my life, I found it a lot more challenging.

I guess doing something really scary like old school boxing can really ground you.

Be-Do-Have

@Optimized Life
You need to find the right balance with things. You gotta know when to have a break & just go back & lick your wounds as Leo says in his video. Maybe you need to work on some basic social foundations before going out & doing something a bit more intense like cold approach. Also working on general foundations of life (a life purpose, job you enjoy, having good mates) this helps to kind of be the medicine for your wounds while you’re resting. You need to find other sources of love in your life that you can go back to, in other words. It’s a lot easier to shake of negative experiences when you have a good group of mates or a job you love. 

@Ulax @StarStruck
I was on a train once with my group of mates and we almost got stabbed. It shook us pretty deep. This happened at the beginning of our night. Once we got to some venues we did some cold approach and it was amazing how much safer we felt compared to almost being stabbed hahaha. Felt like an enormous relief to be in a safe place. 

@Migue Lonas

Can you give a brief synopsis of your game journey?

Be-Do-Have

3 hours ago, Optimized Life said:

You gotta make it fun. You can make it a blast with some good wings.

Good fun, make sure you do high volume and quality sets, and prepare for funny adventures and some liberating blow-outs 

After watching the How to get laid video series I started gaming during the day.

Its been 3-4 weeks since then

I've got over approach anxiety, went on instant dates and am able to keep the conversation flowing...

But the problem I'm facing currently is that the conversation is just surface level talk which seems to go nowhere...I'm not being able to get into deep conversation:/ during the dates

BTW a friend (wingman) of mine was telling me to get into nightgaming as well if one wants to improve faster...anyway Thankyou so much for your advice and suggestions:)

11 hours ago, Ulax said:

@StarStruck Haha its funny you say that.

When I first did game I was in my late teens and training at an old school amateur boxing gym. The sparring and training there used to scare the crap out of me. Some real scary guys, and some psychos haha (one guy used to be very aggressive and constantly giggle when he hit someone!).

I used to actually skip training to go and nightgame sometimes instead. And nightgame was actually somewhat of a relief in comparison! Then when I later gamed again at a later point in my life, I found it a lot more challenging.

I guess doing something really scary like old school boxing can really ground you.

Most of the people are too judgemental and feminine on this forum to follow this advice: get in the boxing ring. 

Every time I’m dancing with a girl I’m glad I’m dancing with a girl instead of fighting with a psycho who is 20kg heavier than me. But when I’m fighting I’m also not resentful and I see it as duty almost.

Developing the warrior archetype within yourself helps with discipline and with integrating the reality principle. 

Edited by Ulax
Inflammatory

In Tate we trust

5 hours ago, AriSujan said:

But the problem I'm facing currently is that the conversation is just surface level talk which seems to go nowhere...I'm not being able to get into deep conversation:/ during the dates

You don’t really want to have deep conversation too early on, it can actually hurt the sexual tension, so don’t worry too much about that!

Build sexual tension instead.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/