StarStruck

WW3 astral projection

11 posts in this topic

Today I had an astral projection about WW3. It will be like an earthquake that destroyed the god denying biblical cities Gog and Magog. Unfortunately unspeakable horrors will unfold in our life time. I can’t say when it will happen just like  it can’t be said when an earthquake will happen but it is on its way. After this apocalypse a new dawn will arise, a new consciousness, but not without the old being destroyed. 

In Tate we trust

13 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Today I had an astral projection about WW3. It will be like an earthquake that destroyed the god denying biblical cities Gog and Magog. Unfortunately unspeakable horrors will unfold in our life time. I can’t say when it will happen just like  it can’t be said when an earthquake will happen but it is on its way. After this apocalypse a new dawn will arise, a new consciousness, but not without the old being destroyed. 

How are you able to astral project? Ive been trying for years.

How certain are you about this? Will you move to some third world unaligned south hemisphere country to avoid a nuclar strike?

@StarStruck

On 3/5/2023 at 9:30 PM, StarStruck said:

How did you astral project?

Why can't we speak about horrors that may or may not occur? Discussions, and debates, people do discuss horrors from the past.

Are you referring to the earthquake in Turkey?

My guess here from your reporting, and it's my intuitive speculation, is that immense earthquake could either by from a meteor impact, an alien weapons technology, or the earth's core falling apart by a gravitational pull from a bigger celestial object.

On 3/5/2023 at 4:30 PM, StarStruck said:

Don’t phrase this like you know it for sure. It’s irresponsible to share your vision this way.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@RareGodzilla @AndylizedAAY I used the word earthquake in a metaphorical sense.

After the destruction of the old world consciousness a new consciousness will be born like a golden dawn.

The new can't arise before the old is destroyed.

@Danioover9000 on youtube there are a lot of tutorials. I have been practicing for 2 years.

@Emerald astral is more real than the physical, I thought you were enlightened.

In Tate we trust

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@Emerald astral is more real than the physical, I thought you were enlightened.

You don’t know that what you experienced in astral was a reflection of truth.

So, it’s unwise to frame it as such.

10,000 street preachers have shared their doomsday visions to no avail. And they got so many people up in a tizzy who believed them because they said it authoritatively.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

What you said is quite vague. It's obvious the old paradigm will need to be destroyed before a new one emerges for the collective.
And I think most people already sense that that might happen in our lifetimes. Can you be more specific?

Honestly the anticipation is killing me, let's just get on with it already!

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 3/5/2023 at 10:30 PM, StarStruck said:

@StarStruck I've done a lot of research regarding haidakhan babaji, and there is just too much evidence available online on who he was. He was basically a recent god/ascended master incarnation from 1970 to 1984. In one of the books he is quoted that there will be new revolution, world war that will lead to new consciousness/spirituality and only those who believe in god and repeat gods manta om namah shivaya will survive. Date written by me march 12 2023

Here's the quote from the book

babaji1.PNG

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE