Karla

HUGE doses of psilocybin— 30 to 40g

34 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

I guess what's important for me is to one day do a trip where my entire body disappears and I am SOMEWHERE ELSE. I assume that's probably DMT?

It's not about the psych or the dose but set and setting, which you need to destroy in order to create

Lay down in silent darkness totally still and still your mind too, you'll reach the void from which creation can happen

Happened to me last time in 1 hour on 2 tabs of acid. I'm learning to do it naturally, it's the technique for what people call astral projection / lucid dreaming / shifting

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

2 hours ago, Juan said:

Reminded me this meme lol.
D0E87950-5CE2-4B8D-928C-CE937B1E065A.jpeg

My final form will not be on this human plane.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@DefinitelyNotARobot

Hmm. I’ve tried mushroom tea and something about the little tiny mushroom bits in there made it hard to get down, especially at the bottom. 
I usually get sick the next morning so not sure if this can help that part.

On 3/7/2023 at 9:31 AM, Adodd said:

I think I’d be willing to try it at least once. I just don’t understand how you keep 40 grams of shrooms in your stomach without just puking them up and wasting a bunch.

I wondered this also.

He does mention the potential or puking because of the large amount.

Maybe he has been doing it long enough so his body accepts it. 

I think I will just having a slightly larger amount next time and see what happens.

There is no need to consume mushrooms. You can just take 4-Aco-DMT instead.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My final form will not be on this human plane.

Haven't been on here for a while, but last time I was, you promised you would transform into a demon on camera for us. How's that coming along?

4 hours ago, Karla said:

@DefinitelyNotARobot

Hmm. I’ve tried mushroom tea and something about the little tiny mushroom bits in there made it hard to get down, especially at the bottom. 
I usually get sick the next morning so not sure if this can help that part.

The mushrooms I take are ground into a fine powder, and is a mixture of three different types.  You mix the powder into orange juice.   The orange juice aids the absorption and it takes less than 15 minutes to start working.  It's easy to drink.  I wonder why everyone doesn't do this.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

3 hours ago, benny said:

Haven't been on here for a while, but last time I was, you promised you would transform into a demon on camera for us. How's that coming along?

Doesn't work. I'm still unsure what the trick is for getting others to see the things I see in my own conscious field. I don't have sufficient Consciousness to alter your visual field and I'm unsure how to obtain it.

Edited by Leo Gura

I tripped on 10gr of dried mushrooms and also on huge amount of mycelium (yeah you can trip on Psylocibe Cubensis mycelium, it depends on a substrate it was colonizing tho) more then a dozen times, lost count long time ago. I don't think it can cause a suicide and stuff like this if you do it responsibly, slowly unceasing your dosage, writing teach trip down/contemplating afterwards and doing regular meditation in a strong determination sitting kind of way. Each huge increase in dosage gives the whole trip a new qualitative aspect.

I think each increase by 3-5 grams makes mushroom trips qualitatively different in many aspects. Personally -  I'm looking towards trying 15gr and eventually even 40gr of dried mushrooms.

Edited by Porphyry Fedotov

15 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

I guess what's important for me is to one day do a trip where my entire body disappears and I am SOMEWHERE ELSE. I assume that's probably DMT?

That's Salvia which most predictably does that.

High-dose mushrooms and DMT also.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

My limit was 7 grams with harmala. I was quite ok, but my friends were rolling in the ground and making love with the earth. One even kissed the earth and end up with the mouth full of dirt. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm unsure how to obtain it.

Look into psychic work.

here is some stuff about brainwaves and psychokinesis you might find useful:

Theta: In Theta state, a feeling of calmness often comes over you. It is common to see (with your eyes closed) images that appear almost photographic in quality, at times voices or music will be heard, particularly in the presence of white noise.

It is in this state that useful psychic abilities will often begin to manifest. In this state psychic information will linger longer and the conscious interpretation of the data is slower, giving more accurate images. When affecting things (psychokinesis), your rate of success will go up greatly.

Delta: If you are in a Delta state, you are likely asleep! If however you can learn to retain awareness in this state, you will notice increased levels of healing and release of growth hormone. (Well, you may not notice the growth hormone, but the levels do increase.) 

The feeling is that of emptiness, or a void inside of your head. It will often feel very clear.

Very few images or impressions will exist in this state and almost all thought will be conceptual in nature. That means you will simply “know” what you are thinking, without words or pictures.

Traditionally, this has not been thought of as a psychically active state. This largely came about because very few of the subjects being observed in early studies could reach a Delta brainwave state and remain aware. Upon further study though, it has been found that the ability to use psychic abilities continues to go up in this deeper state.

It is important to remember though, that any speaking, writing or other communication will most likely drive you out of the deeper mental states, so any information, largely in conceptual form, must be committed to memory and be reported later.

The quality of data goes up greatly as do psychokinetic effects.

Epsilon: In this mental state, you will often notice a lack of awareness of self, but only after you have regained a higher level of thought. All mental activity is constrained to conceptual reasoning.

There is actually very little feeling of anything during this state, with any sensory impressions diminishing as you descend to deeper levels.

Psychic data gathered here tends to be correct. It still must be remembered and carried forward later, but the basic impressions turn out to be correct a very high percentage of the time.

The ability to effect things psychokinetically goes up greatly as well.

The level of effect can approach 100% in active systems.

In general, the deeper your mental level, the greater your psychic abilities will be. As of yet though, it has proven difficult to sustain deep Delta and Epsilon states for protracted periods of time, especially when trying to interact with the day to day world. So daily living must still be done in higher brainwave states, for the most part.

I recommend using theta brainwave state levels for most day to day psychic interactions and using Delta and Epsilon states for active working states where you need high level information or wish to effect things. Delta is easier to maintain while using complex ideas or concepts, but Epsilon gives you such powerful results that, if possible, you will normally want to look into simplifying your operating concepts to make use of it.

It takes practice to learn to reach and maintain these states on demand, but if you are interested in using your psychic abilities to there fullest potential, these basic states are essential to high quality“

Here is some more information about some concepts from the above:

Conceptual Thinking

Morphic Resonance and Morphic Fields

Edited by Psychic
Making it slightly easier to read

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Doesn't work. I'm still unsure what the trick is for getting others to see the things I see in my own conscious field. I don't have sufficient Consciousness to alter your visual field and I'm unsure how to obtain it

It probably isn’t even a trick. It could be just having a recording of yourself being in that state from your own perspective, then having the viewer also in a massively altered state of consciousness whilst watching it. In an ordinary baseline human state of consciousness someone is likely always going to see a human Leo from their perspective because that’s the state they’re in. But if in a radically enhanced state themselves whilst watching, maybe they’ll see just what it is Leo is perceiving himself to be on the video recording. Providing they can still view some sort of tv set whilst in the alternate state and it hasn’t disappeared or something?. That on the other hand could be claimed that it’s just hallucinations though, from a materialist perspective. But if one understands consciousness to a relatively good degree they would also understand what hallucinations actually are so that would undermine any such claim. 
Who knows ey? That’s my best guess at this time and as far as I’ve gone with my own work it pretty much makes sense to me about how that would be achieved. I could be very much wrong though