Karla

HUGE doses of psilocybin— 30 to 40g

34 posts in this topic

I was chatting with one of my DMT friends & he shared this video on HUGE psilocybin trips:

LARGE doses of 30-40g psilocybin ? this guy says induces a more intense trip into infinity & beyond. It’s more of a “psilocybin is where it’s at” kinda video.

Shrooms are the easiest (and cheapest) for me to get, more so than any other psychedelic SO, I’m intrigued. He said that LARGE doses of mushies won’t kill you unlike other substances but “you”/ your identity will most certainly die.

Eating 3g or more of shrooms always makes me pretty sick the next day so I can’t imagine what would happen with this amount.

I thought it was pretty interesting overall so wanted to share. If anyone has done a huge dose, PLEASE share!

Yes, it's so crazy. I can't imagine taking even 10g, my high was 5g and I see no reason to take more than that.

Kilindi was something else, I met him once at a festival and he was different from any other human I encounterd. His presence was so solid, like standing in front of a mountain, but a mountain from another dimension, his energy was very alien.

I remember when he looked into my eyes I felt totally naked. It felt like I couldn't hide anything from him, he saw through all my bullshit and penetreted the core.

I think I’d be willing to try it at least once. I just don’t understand how you keep 40 grams of shrooms in your stomach without just puking them up and wasting a bunch.

HAHAHA that's so radical I love it! 40g sounds insane. Like 15g of truffles did things for me I didn't even know were possible, I can't even begin to imagine what 40g of actual shrooms could do to you. Also are we talking about 40g of dried mushrooms, because that would be INSANE insane!

And by the way you can try to make mushroom tea, that's probably better for if you tend to get sick off of eating them raw.

beep boop

I wonder if taking 10 grams with an maoi would have the same effects.  I’ve done 3 grams with harmala and it strongly potentiates.  Might be easier to keep down that way.  For now normal doses are crazy enough for me though

9 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

I remember when he looked into my eyes I felt totally naked. It felt like I couldn't hide anything from him, he saw through all my bullshit and penetreted the core.

@acidgoofy Sounds intense. I have been in the presence of some very awakened beings and it is profound. Once in India I had an awakened being give me a hug and the energy was so powerful afterward I had to go lay down for several hours and couldn't move. 

Harmala will double or triple the power of your dose.

You could get into serious trouble taking more than 10g.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura have you ever done more than 10g? Just to see how far it'll go. I can’t fathom taking more than 4 or 5g honestly but given your experience with psychs is it something you can handle? 

Sailing on the ceiling 

It starts to get a little bit dangerous for the body over 10 grams. Not for people with cardiovascular problems.

It won't kill you, but there is a guy who got part of his limb amputed after around 160 mg of 4-HO-MET which is an analogue of psilocin. Assuming 10 mg per gram, that would be around 16 grams, but shrooms can vary, for most shrooms I think it would be like 20+ grams to get to that level of dosage.

I have done a very high dose of 4-HO-MiPT, 70 mg. It was easier to deal with than 60 mg of the same compund, or 50 mg of 4-PrO-DMT.

I don't recommend dosing higher than 4 and lower than 7-8 grams of mushrooms. 5, 6 and 7 gram doses are difficult experiences, but not breakthroughs. It's challenging to deal with 2 hours of almost breaking through but not really, painful physically and mentally.

Edited by Girzo

On 3/5/2023 at 11:30 AM, Karla said:

I was chatting with one of my DMT friends & he shared this video on HUGE psilocybin trips:

LARGE doses of 30-40g psilocybin ? this guy says induces a more intense trip into infinity & beyond. It’s more of a “psilocybin is where it’s at” kinda video.

Shrooms are the easiest (and cheapest) for me to get, more so than any other psychedelic SO, I’m intrigued. He said that LARGE doses of mushies won’t kill you unlike other substances but “you”/ your identity will most certainly die.

Eating 3g or more of shrooms always makes me pretty sick the next day so I can’t imagine what would happen with this amount.

I thought it was pretty interesting overall so wanted to share. If anyone has done a huge dose, PLEASE share!

he must have build a tolerance(taking it often) to it that's why he's able to take large doses. Def. not for your first try or if you haven't taken for a while

Edited by Vido

I have done 10 grams.   But it wasn’t my deepest journey.  I don’t agree that a larger dose means a deeper trip.  It depends more on your state of mind, intention, and spiritual work you have done to prepare.   I have never been able to predict when it will go deep.  It depends if one is ready to jump to the next level.   

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I think even 10g can become very dangeruos and unneccesary if you are able to deconstruct your reality on a lower dose because it can become overwhelming or you might get dellusiomal or forget that you're tripping and do stupid things. There is also the risk that your mind is in a different world while your body does beheave like a maniac.

Imo it's safer  to use dmt or one of its analogues to get in a different dimension.

@Girzohow would you describe a break through on shrooms? Is it just infinity and god realization or being in a completely different space like on dmt?  Where would you draw the line?

10 hours ago, Girzo said:

but there is a guy who got part of his limb amputed after around 160 mg of 4-HO-MET

Are you sure about that? Could you share a link?

12 hours ago, Girzo said:

It's challenging to deal with 2 hours of almost breaking through but not really

Are you talking about EGO not surrendering?

Mahadev

14 hours ago, Rigel said:

@Leo Gura have you ever done more than 10g? Just to see how far it'll go. I can’t fathom taking more than 4 or 5g honestly but given your experience with psychs is it something you can handle? 

No, I have not. That dose would be utterly excessive and dangerous. I'm not reckless and I have no interest in playing some high-dose dick-measuring contest. My trips are extremely deep as it is.

Just because some guy takes 20-30g of mushrooms tells you nothing about how his trips actually compare in power to other people. Psychedelics affect people wildly differently. For all you know his 30g trip is like my 6g trip. Although I haven't even done a 6g trip. I'm not saying his trips were weak, but you can't just assume that he processes mushrooms the same way as you.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 05/03/2023 at 4:30 PM, Karla said:

There's no point of drinking a whole bottle of tequila if it only takes one shot to get you drunk!

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You could get into serious trouble taking more than 10g.

@Leo Gura Define Serious Trouble.

I've been playing with the idea of doing a 25g trip hypothetically decades from now. But I see no point if I can use harmala and also since frequent use of 5meo will potentiate everything else anyways. 

I guess what's important for me is to one day do a trip where my entire body disappears and I am SOMEWHERE ELSE. I assume that's probably DMT?

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, I have not. That dose would be utterly excessive and dangerous. I'm not reckless and I have no interest in playing some high-dose dick-measuring contest. My trips are extremely deep as it is.

Just because some guy takes 20-30g of mushrooms tells you nothing about how his trips actually compare in power to other people. Psychedelics affect people wildly differently. For all you know his 30g trip is like my 6g trip. Although I haven't even done a 6g trip. I'm not saying his trips were weak, but you can't just assume that he processes mushrooms the same way as you.

Right, there's also the caveat that 3g is going to take the same person deeper and deeper every time. Given that tolerance had time to reset and proper integration.

I was curious. I didn't think it was out of possibility for a dude who has done 5-Meo every day for a month to have tried these high doses?

Sailing on the ceiling 

29 minutes ago, ZenSwift said:

@Leo Gura Define Serious Trouble.

A mental breakdown, trauma, or suicide.

I guess what's important for me is to one day do a trip where my entire body disappears and I am SOMEWHERE ELSE. I assume that's probably DMT?

Basically any chem can do that at high enough doses.

7 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Right, there's also the caveat that 3g is going to take the same person deeper and deeper every time. Given that tolerance had time to reset and proper integration.

I was curious. I didn't think it was out of possibility for a dude who has done 5-Meo every day for a month to have tried these high doses?

I generally keep my doses moderate, so that I can retain more of the trip. If you blast a high dose you will have an epic trip but you won't be able to retain or remember any of it.

But lately I have been experimenting with higher doses. My experiments are not yet complete.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

A mental breakdown, trauma, or suicide.

Basically any chem can do that at high enough doses.

I generally keep my doses moderate, so that I can retain more of the trip. If you blast a high dose you will have an epic trip but you won't be able to retain or remember any of it.

But lately I have been experimenting with higher doses. My experiments are not yet complete.

Thankyou for the clarification. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.