at_anchor

I feel I can't go on with life...

6 posts in this topic

Please convince me to die, because as I see it, there is no way to move forwards. My roots are cut, unbelievable. If only I knew in the past what I know now... if only I knew. 

Some people are disgusting and suffocating. I might be that to you, cause everything is relative. 

There is no way that I'll commit suicide. Simply no way. No because I'm afraid of the pain and of disappearing, but because I'm angry at many people and don't seea good reason why I should die, while they should have it all when I'm better than them.

When you wake up from sleep next time remember this is a dream and people don’t exist they are just events noises and shapes they are basically brainless robots you are god your the only one in control and your the only thing that’s experiencing anything so don’t be sad they are already dead your the only one alive.

I'm not God, we all are God together. God is not just one thing, it is everything. 

I'm also not in control and I'm not the only one alive.

I have a lot of work to do to grow, but I cannot do it because of people around, and inability to go someplace where I can sleep and study.

Talk to a trusted friend or therapist about your troubles

"You Create Magic"