OBEler

Recreational usage of DPT

15 posts in this topic

I heard DPT is a great music Enhancer. For me 5 meo dmt afterglow was already a godlike music Enhancer. 

Can DPT be used in small doses for recreational usage like hearing music/watching movies? 

I dont want to be mindfucked right now 

Depends on dosage but I don't remember it being particularly good for music or movies but same goes for 5-meo for me so maybe it's different for you. For me, DPT is something like a combination of LSD and DMT, very pleasant body loading and beautiful visuals, overall a healing experience. For music or movies, LSD or shrooms combined with weed are the best in my experience.

@Nilsi@Nilsi control your words here. 

enjoying beauty is a part of my spiritual process. I get deep insights from consuming Media,especially music and that is a more recreational usage of psychedelics 

For me DPT is not like that, it's much too serious, at least at a full dose. At a low doses it's sorta not here nor there.

But you won't know till you try.

DPT is usually not something you take for fun.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

At a low doses it's sorta not here nor there.

So, so true.

@Leo Gura Yeah ok then maybe it is like 5 meo dmt in it's seriousness? 

Not here not there... This sounds creepy

My goal is to experience music on another level. If low dose can do that without going serious, this would be awesome 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

maybe it is like 5 meo dmt in it's seriousness?

It's very different from 5-MeO.

DPT is like a twisted form of mushrooms. I guess that's the best analogy for me. I need to experiment with it some more.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura ok sounds like a combination of datura and 5 meo mipt to me after some Research. 

I will experiment in low doses  

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

Not here not there... This sounds creepy

It's not creepy. It's like you went to the party and you hear the music, but bouncers don't let you in to the party. Still beautiful. DPT is beautiful. Only bodyload is scary, because it's different from most other psychedelics' bodyloads.

@Girzo whats scary about body load? 

I never was scared of any body load. The harder the better. Only when it gets wonky and I loose location and mind goes completely still then I get nervous. But dont know if this counts to body load 

@OBEler It's a specific kind of vibrating, an uncommon feeling. Also, strong vasoconstriction. Maybe you can get used to it.

Instrumental music is amazing on DPT, you became the music. 

Vibratory like you cannot even drink a glass of water, I stay in bed and I just let my body shake, I find it very therapeutic.

I find it challenging on its peak on high dose, I left the house wanting desperately to feel the beauty of the rain in my body. Bad idea... after 2 minutes outside of my 4 walls everything started expanding, I was expanding everywhere, all this freedom I felt was devastating,  I thought that the horizon will suck me, so I got panicked and run back home. 

First and last time doing that, but overall DPT gives me wonderful experiences 

Edited by Insane butterfly

@Insane butterfly Sounds amazing, on which dose happend that expanding event? Did you plug it?

I will hear classic music on it,  after the trip wears off is the best time to hear music or in the peak?

Edited by OBEler

14 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Insane butterfly Sounds amain, on which dose happend that expanding event? Did you plug it?

I will hear classic music on it,  after the trip wears off is the best time to hear music or in the peak?

93mg snorted.  Normally I go max 80mg. 

I cannot answer you about the music. Depends, you might get bored from too much. Classic music is an excellent choice but I like silence too to contemplate.