GLORY

Solipsism: Why is God playing these games

35 posts in this topic

@Matthew85 The answer is profound mystery, not human logic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The answer is profound mystery, not human logic.

@Leo Gura Does that feel satisfying to you? Or do you plan to inquire further? 

@Matthew85 Why are you taking a single post as his total understanding?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

56 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Does that feel satisfying to you? Or do you plan to inquire further? 

I'm always inquiring further, but I don't chase answers to overly detailed human questions, such as, Why did the car run over my dog?

Edited by Leo Gura

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm always inquiring further, but I don't chase answers to overly detailed human questions, such as, Why did the car run over my dog?

@Leo Gura I agree, but I am sure something like your health challenges that have had a profound affect on your life you have inquired into a deeper understanding of. Any insights you gained could be very helpful to others who are dealing with a physical or health challenge. If you had enough insight, you could dedicate a whole episode to "The purpose behind health and physical challenges".

Chronic health conditions can be extremely difficult to comprehend.

I have had some insights, but I don't want to share them just yet.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 3/5/2023 at 2:48 AM, GLORY said:

Because i wanted to know from you before i find out for myself, as you are probably more conscious than i will ever be

This is exactly the trap that even spiritual folks fall into. I did as well (and still do to a certain extent), so don’t feel ashamed. 

The answer you are “looking” for is so clear, that even the idea of needing a more conscious person/being/what have you won’t even register. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

@Leo Gura

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Chronic health conditions can be extremely difficult to comprehend.

The answer and insight is always love. How deep can you love? Can you love that which is most difficult to love? That's the name of the game.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura I understand. I appreciate that you have shared as much as you have about such a personal journey. 

Edited by Matthew85

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

How many years till you do.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 6/3/2023 at 6:39 AM, Matthew85 said:

Yes, but why this very specific creation?

Infinity

In terms of the manifest, I’m not sure there is any rhyme or reason to anything. I think the eternal mystery of God onto itself is the point and there’s no escaping that. There’s no escaping the total unknowability of absolutely everything and that’ll probably never change. 

Big Mike Tyson to the face of one’s intellect right there.  

Edited by Ry4n

If suffering is imaginary anyway why feel the need to justify it? The fact that it’s imaginary and that that imagination alongside time will fade away back into infinite unchanging bliss justifies everything in the end, no matter how shitty it seems. 

On 3/5/2023 at 1:39 PM, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Yes, but why this very specific creation? When you experienced yourself as the alien mouse, you said nothing would bring you greater joy than to remain as that creation forever. But here you are back to being limited Leo with all your challenges. Why? Why are you you choosing this over something else and something that would bring you so much joy?

Notice that you are conflating the ego's will with God's will here.   Why is God's will such way?  Well, thats like a castle asking other castles why the bricks made a castle - or something like that.  You're asking the question from 2nd order, when the answer is at 1st order. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 hours ago, Ry4n said:

In terms of the manifest, I’m not sure there is any rhyme or reason to anything.

@Ry4n Possibly, but there is such infinite intelligence at work behind the universe, I feel deeper understanding of it all is possible. 

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Notice that you are conflating the ego's will with God's will here.   Why is God's will such way?  Well, thats like a castle asking other castles why the bricks made a castle - or something like that.  You're asking the question from 2nd order, when the answer is at 1st order. 

"Notice that you are conflating the ego's will with God's will here." 

No, that wasn't what I was doing. Just seeking deeper understanding even from the highest level of mind. 

@Inliytened1 And how do you suggest I change that? An inquiry can only be made from the level of consciousness I am currently at. 

This gets into the area of preference. That is the best human word we have. Many say God has no preference's, but I don't agree. Reality is extremely precise, which indicates a preference of a very particular unique experience that is currently being explored.