GLORY

Solipsism: Why is God playing these games

35 posts in this topic

Statement: God tricked himself into believing that he is a limited seperate being and others exist 

How can this be verified or be sure? No scientific method is external to ever prove or disprove that, cause everything including every method is part of this dream 

So in this dream God gives himself a hint when someone talks about Solipsism

But why just giving a hint and cause confusion instead of making everything obvious:
If person 1 says to person 2 that he is imagining everything including this person,
and person 2 says the opposite and that he is the only one conscious being that exists and imagining person 1,
and I could claim the same, then there are 3 different claims
Who of them is right? Whose dream is it?

Why is God playing these games with himself? Why dont the imaginary person say that he is imaginary?
What is the purpose of all this? Why God dont just tell himself what is the case, so he knows for sure that the universe is all a dream 

On 3/2/2023 at 8:41 AM, GLORY said:

Statement: God tricked himself into believing that he is a limited seperate being and others exist 

How can this be verified or be sure? No scientific method is external to ever prove or disprove that, cause everything including every method is part of this dream 

You can have Direct Consciousness of the Absolute nature of Self & other.

That's the method: Direct Consciousness.

Not necessarily. God could also be laying a trap for you. Fooling you into thinking you understand solipsism. If you misunderstand it, then you will become trapped, not Awake.

If God didn't play games there would be nothing else to do.

It's like you enter a video game world and then complain why nobody in the world is confessing that it's a video game. And then you complain about it being a game world and not a "real" world.

But why just giving a hint and cause confusion instead of making everything obvious:

Because you need CONSCIOUSNESS to have clarity and for things to be obvious.

You lack the consciousness, hence confusion.

If person 1 says to person 2 that he is imagining everything including this person,
and person 2 says the opposite and that he is the only one conscious being that exists and imagining person 1,

It's always YOUR dream.

Why is God playing these games with himself?

How else would an "other" be created?

God has to employ trickery to create reality, otherwise there is nothing.

Why dont the imaginary person say that he is imaginary?

In that case you would never know "other".

What is the purpose of all this?

To dream!

Why God dont just tell himself what is the case, so he knows for sure that the universe is all a dream

You call that death. You are scared of it. That's the only reason you're alive.

If you want Truth then you must be prepared to face death.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 3/2/2023 at 10:41 AM, GLORY said:

Why is God playing these games with himself? Why dont the imaginary person say that he is imaginary?
What is the purpose of all this? Why God dont just tell himself what is the case, so he knows for sure that the universe is all a dream 

This Is Our Dream

This Is Our Consensus Reality

As Co-Creators, We Are All Equally God

God is Both ONE

And  Infinity

Both Infinity And ONE

God IS Not Limited, In Any Way!!

(Unless God Wants To Imagine Itself As Such!)

God IS Everything

God is INFINITY!!

We Are INFINITY!

WE

We Are ONE

We Literally Invent The Narrative

We Are A Living Narrative

We Are The Truth

We Are God

Our Word is Truth

We Are Our Word

Edited by tuku747

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If God didn't play games there would be nothing else to do.
It's like you enter a video game world and then complain why nobody in the world is confessing that it's a video game.

god could also make a lucid dream/a game where he can have and do whatever he wants: having every pleasure, flying around, fully enjoying life, 
fully conscious and without limitations in a universe with other physics 
living in a paradise with only beauty, pleasure and entertainment
why even need illusion of others, challenges, restrictions, survival, suffering, self-developement

i mean why would it be worse having such a lucid dream knowing that others dont exist
why god has a preference for this way over an other

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

To dream!

Is there a goal in this dream (like becoming more and more conscious) or just to dream?

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's always YOUR dream.

but you also say that you are conscious
is that contradictory
how do you mean

how to exactly understand solipsism
my consciousness is the only thing that i direct experience: sensory perceptions like colors, feelings, thoughts

1:
so god is absolute consciousness which is everyting, and imagining finite seperate consciousnesses like mine and yours within himself?
both of us are conscious and both consciousnesses are imaginary?
everything within gods imagination/consciousness including physical world and finite consciousnesses 

2:
or god is consciousness imagining my consciousness which is imagining content like colors and feelings?
then you are my imagination

3:
or if solipsism is more radical: nothing exists except my direct experience right now,
then my consciousness would already be on the highest level possible, 
which means i cant be more conscious than now,
cause my consciousness is all there is
then god is only this consciousness i am experiencing and is imagining the physical world 

whats the case: is god only my direct experience or more than that also beyond/outside my experience/consciousness?

24 minutes ago, GLORY said:

god could also make a lucid dream/a game where he can have and do whatever he wants: having every pleasure, flying around, fully enjoying life, 
fully conscious and without limitations in a universe with other physics 
living in a paradise with only beauty, pleasure and entertainment
why even need illusion of others, challenges, restrictions, survival, suffering, self-developement

i mean why would it be worse having such a lucid dream knowing that others dont exist
why god has a preference for this way over an other

Is there a goal in this dream (like becoming more and more conscious) or just to dream?

but you also say that you are conscious
is that contradictory
how do you mean

how to exactly understand solipsism
my consciousness is the only thing that i direct experience: sensory perceptions like colors, feelings, thoughts

1:
so god is absolute consciousness which is everyting, and imagining finite seperate consciousnesses like mine and yours within himself?
everything within gods imagination/consciousness including physical world and finite consciousnesses 

2:
or god is consciousness imagining my consciousness which is imagining content like colors and feelings?

3:
or if solipsism is more radical: nothing exists except my direct experience right now,
then god is only this consciousness i am experiencing and is imagining the physical world 

whats the case: is god only my direct experience or more than that also beyond/outside my experience/consciousness?

I wonder the same thing. Why am I living in this hellhole

51 minutes ago, GLORY said:

1:

2:

3:

Why don't you find out for yourself?

You can def be more conscious than you are right now.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why don't you find out for yourself?

Because i wanted to know from you before i find out for myself, as you are probably more conscious than i will ever be

There are levels of consciousness and 
with a lower consciousness i maybe come to conclusion that this is the case:

1 hour ago, GLORY said:

1:

with higher consciousness i maybe come to conclusion that this is the case:

1 hour ago, GLORY said:

3:

How conscious do i need to be to know for sure the absolute truth and the definite answer when there are levels of consciousness

3 hours ago, GLORY said:

How conscious do i need to be to know for sure the absolute truth and the definite answer when there are levels of consciousness

5-MeO levels of conscious.

You should keep your mind open though. Maybe one day you will find something beyond yourself. Who knows?

Edited by Leo Gura

3 hours ago, GLORY said:

Just ask yourself "Who am I?" until you find your answer.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You should keep your mind open though. Maybe one day you will find something beyond yourself. Who knows?

Don't you even begin with this "other" shit ¬¬

But I get what you mean, if you start thinking you know much you become arrogant and closed-minded.

2 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Don't you even begin with this "other" shit ¬¬

;)

:ph34r:

On 2023-03-02 at 5:41 PM, GLORY said:

Do yourself a favor and discard all this and start from scratch with your own direct experience.

On 3/3/2023 at 11:04 PM, Leo Gura said:

Why is God playing these games with himself?

God has to employ trickery to create reality, otherwise there is nothing.

@Leo Gura Yes, but why this very specific creation? When you experienced yourself as the alien mouse, you said nothing would bring you greater joy than to remain as that creation forever. But here you are back to being limited Leo with all your challenges. Why? Why are you you choosing this over something else and something that would bring you so much joy?

4 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

why this very specific creation?

Because it is perfectly perfect. ^_^

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

5 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Yes, but why this very specific creation? When you experienced yourself as the alien mouse, you said nothing would bring you greater joy than to remain as that creation forever. But here you are back to being limited Leo with all your challenges. Why? Why are you you choosing this over something else and something that would bring you so much joy?

God doesn't understand where creation comes from, creativity is god itself. Imagine, chair, piano, car God doesn't understand how it came up with creativity or where it came from. God dreams itself to find out the perspectives of others who god is, since ultimately all life of conscious beings will lead to this question. God has unimaginable amount of perspectives on what GOD is, but there is no truth just imagined perspectives. God understands that because of this he can only "be" . God also enjoys being in the fake unconscious state since there are no choices to make and just being asleep which is as close to death it can get

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

49 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Because it is perfectly perfect.

That doesn't answer the question. 

21 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

That doesn't answer the question. 

It does. God is all powerful and all loving so obviously he would create the perfect reality. And since THIS IS IT - it means that this reality, this very moment is perfect. It is perfect for Leo to become Alien mouse and come back to being Leo. God with all of his intelligence decided that HE WANTS TO BE MATTHEW. That's how much God likes you. He literally wanted to become you even though he had all the other options at hand.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

8 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

Such things cannot be explained.

God is too profound to understand so explicitly.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

It does. God is all powerful and all loving so obviously he would create the perfect reality. And since THIS IS IT - it means that this reality, this very moment is perfect. It is perfect for Leo to become Alien mouse and come back to being Leo. God with all of his intelligence decided that HE WANTS TO BE MATTHEW. That's how much God likes you. He literally wanted to become you even though he had all the other options at hand.

@Arthogaan What you are missing is this isn't the only reality.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Such things cannot be explained.

God is to too profound to understand so explicitly.

@Leo Gura I'm sure you have inquired into this. Any insight you gained would be much apprenticed. 

For example, I'm sure during your very expanded states you have inquired into the reason or purpose for your health challenge's. Any insight you have gained, that you are willing to share publicly would be very helpful to many.