Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PurpleTree

Dizziness sluggishness

5 posts in this topic

I do often have a kind of dizzinss/brain foggy feeling.

sometimes it builds up when talking to people so it might be axiety related.

if i would go woo id say it feels like stuck energy somehow.

or maybe it stems from some kind of resistance.

i also often have neck issues so it might be related to that.

other reasons i’ve looked into:

could be gut flora related

could be something with neuromtransmitters, have thought maybe i’m sensitive to acetylcholine in a way for example. I feel after eating a lot of eggs or chicken i can feel sluggish or even depressed. And also cholin supps can make me feel weird.

maybe its inflammation related.

its uncomfortable talking to people while dizzy and feeling weird.

just making this in hope someone had something similar and cured it or made it better with certain exercises, supplements, medication, diet etc.

Edited by PurpleTree

There are certain things that can alleviate it for a while. Sometimes eating something. Sometimes things like eft, or wim hof breathing. Wim hof and eft usually alleviate for up tonan hour or so sometimes and then the kind of dizziness comes back.

also indon’t have it all the time just sometimes / too often

Also generally have low-ish blood pressure but i think in perceived stress situations it goes up too high for nothing

Hey, 

This might be a bit too obvious but when was the last time you had yourself checked by a doctor? Like basic blood work including full blood count, iron panel, B12, folate, thyroid hormones, testosterone etc. You know the usual stuff? 

Sometimes symptoms you describe can be cause something as basic as iron deficiency, chronic infection of some sort. Low blood pressure can also cause all sorts of dizziness issues and brain fog especially where combined with low iron or low B12 or folate. Really hard to tell

There is no harm in getting a bunch of tests done. Medical tests are actually the most reliable and accurate tests we have. Anything they use is likely to be the gold standard of what is available 

You mentioned "gut flora", is there anything that suggests to you it could be damaged? - things like frequent bowel motility changes, stool consistency changes, diarrhoea/constipation cycles, bleeding, mucous in the stool, discoloration of the stool, rapid transit etc. You will usually see the first signs of gut issues in the toilet rather than in your mood but it is certainly possible it might be contributing 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I've had that. It was the worst when I was in school.

I used to overuse caffeine to compensate for it, or stress myself out on purpose, in order to "wake up".

I even hated myself for not being able to fully wake up.

The advice to get checked by a doctor and get bloodwork is of course solid.

I don't know for sure what it is caused by, what I do know is that I haven't experienced it in years, and I've done a lot of trauma purging since the last time I had it. I think it may have stopped when I started addressing childhood trauma. The body has all sorts of weird ways to express unfelt pain.

Of course I am a bit biased.

Explore other routes as well, like cleaning up your diet.

Also 3 weeks of semen retention is an awesome short term fix, I'm willing to bet that if you do that, you won't have that symptom.

But yes, how much have you cried about the past yet?

It's my domain of expertise so I am biased, but I do believe it can be related.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/