Petals

Actualized Quotes #027 is wrong

41 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, bazera said:

For everybody?

The experience of death will be colored by the person's understanding. For example, a Christian might go to paradise.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

@Leo Gura but how do u know u won't come back? 

If i understand it correctly, the traditional answer to this problem is that if the karmic load (the ego basicly) is too big it will force u to reincarnate. That's the reason a person can't stay in psychedelic high all the time bc when the chemical wears out, the karmic influence comes back and that's the end of enlightenment glory.

Exacly the same thing would happen upon death i believe bc death doesn't kill karma unlike psychedelics do temporarely. So conciousness wouldn't get liberated upon physical death. Only ego death can liberate consciouness not physical death. So does physical death mean the end of ego? As far as j know all the spiritual traditions says no. Hence ... that would prove u wrong....

Im not an expert on this. But it makes sense if you're willing to contemplate sincerely the problem from this particular side of lenses.

Edited by Salvijus

To simplefy what i wrote. 

1. Only ego death can liberate conciousness

2. Physical death has no influence on the ego and the karmic load

3. Hence no liberation

4. Hehehe

5. good luck next time :D

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura

For everybody? Or for only those who have some kind of Spiritual understanding, for people like you. 

For me :D

I can only speak for myself.

40 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Leo Gura but how do u know u won't come back? 

Because I barely stand to be here as it is :D

8 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

To simplefy what i wrote. 

1. Only ego death can liberate conciousness

I got some bad news for ya: ego death will not actually free up your consciousness to reach the highest levels. Ego isn't the only issue here, and far from the most important factor. Your human life places the most severe limits on Consciousness. Even if you removed 100% of the ego, as a human your consciousness will still be very low.

Egoless humans are not that conscious.

2. Physical death has no influence on the ego and the karmic load

The point of physical death is that it eliminates the restrictions of being human.

You can't be as conscious as an alien when you're stuck in a human meat suit.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can't be as conscious as an alien when you're stuck in a human meat suit.

When we get better at genetic manipulation to the point that we can basically create any life we want in the lab, what kind of form would be most suitable for the highest levels of consciousness? 

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The point of physical death is that it eliminates the restrictions of being human.

Maybe but it still doesn't eliminate ego. So the point i was making still stands valid imo. Arguable of course. Many things u say are impossible to verify for me. But the fact that it goes agaisnt So many spiritual schools should def rise some doubt at the very least. 

Edited by Salvijus

I got some bad news for ya: ego death will not actually free up your consciousness to reach the highest levels. Ego isn't the only issue here, and far from the most important factor. Your human life places the most severe limits on Consciousness. Even if you removed 100% of the ego, as a human your consciousness will still be very low.

Egoless humans are not that conscious.

@Leo Gura What should one word towards after becoming egoless? The goal being to free up your conscious to reach the highest levels

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can become conscious of what death is, what consciousness was pre-birth, and what consciousness will be post-death.

This is the very heart of Awakening.

Physical incarnation is a limitation on Consciousness.

When I die, I will be more conscious and intelligent than I ever was here with you.

The fact that people do not understand this, is absurd.

worth 30 minutes of your time:

https://oshosearch.net/Convert/Articles_Osho/Hyakujo_The_Everest_of_Zen/Osho-Hyakujo-The-Everest-of-Zen-00000007.html

The limitation and restriction is the whole point. Your physical form is limiting but in a good way. It's like the limitations and obstacles in a really hard video game. You can turn on creator mode but then suddenly its not fun. In that sense death (and psychedelics to a certain extent) is cheating.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because I barely stand to be here as it is :D

There are a lot of people who hate being here.

Aversion to being here is not a recipe for not reincarnating again.

It seems like the deeper you go in your trips the stronger is your internal conflict of divine vs mundane and the more you suffer as a result.

7 minutes ago, vladorion said:

There are a lot of people who hate being here.

I am not one of those. I just know there's even better stuff ahead.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Its lot more complicated than that. God is not directly dreaming being a human. It is but what I mean is there are many layers to it. You have a physical body obsviously and than an energic body, astral body and a soul vehicle. The seperation doesn't begin with the ego but with the soul. Realization is the soul/individuated perspective returning to the source, which has always been here, but hiding in grids of illussions. Death is imaginary from the Absolute, but this insight doesn't free you. Obviously even going after absolute freedom is still a dream, God is way beyond that. But thats the game that is being played. What Leo is talking is not wrong per say, but don't get the idea that suicide leads to this realization. 

Edited by PeaceOut96

35 minutes ago, PeaceOut96 said:

Its lot more complicated than that. God is not directly dreaming being a human. It is but what I mean is there are many layers to it. You have a physical body obsviously and than an energic body, astral body and a soul vehicle. The seperation doesn't begin with the ego but with the soul. Realization is the soul/individuated perspective returning to the source, which has always been here, but hiding in grids of illussions. Death is imaginary from the Absolute, but this insight doesn't free you. Obviously even going after absolute freedom is still a dream, God is way beyond that. But thats the game that is being played. What Leo is talking is not wrong per say, but don't get the idea that suicide leads to this realization. 

True. If physical death was complete liberation, we wouldn't all be back here.

On 3/2/2023 at 10:17 AM, Leo Gura said:

When I die, I will be more conscious and intelligent than I ever was here with you.

Yes you will be more concisousness with NO memory at all, so have fun being God :)
There's reason why God give up his power to become human, to experience every aspect of what he created.

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

My understanding:

If one's goal is to be a formless all-knowing Godly entity:

In my estimation, one would have to awaken and transform a great deal while embodied (here or "elsewhere"), enough to coexist with Gods as One in one's mind - which one can do as one practice while here as a human by seeing you and I as God in our mind. 

And in my experience, it would take both awakening work and transformational work that matches the awakening (which is nuanced and not necessarily obvious just from the awakenings).

As well, when one does fully transform, one would also not feel much of a difference between here and heaven - because here will be heaven for you in your mind with your total change in perception, and as you see that being here in a body may assist with the awakening of "others" (which you understand to be yourself).

Point is.. my understanding is that one has to get used to seeing heaven in order to be in heaven and then "death" would be a seamless transition that produces little to no resistance that would compel one to "reincarnate" unconsciously.

And if you already knew that, great. I'll probably meet you "on the other side" when my time's up. And forget what I said if that isn't your "goal".

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

51b1224d716b61e33a69a35010365bdc.jpg

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 hours ago, integral said:

51b1224d716b61e33a69a35010365bdc.jpg

What do you mean ? I've been wanting to watch that movie 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

1 hour ago, Loveeee said:

What do you mean ? I've been wanting to watch that movie 

Immediately watch it on LSD or any psychedelic, 100% necessary in life.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 minute ago, integral said:

Immediately watch it on LSD or any psychedelic, 100% necessary in life 

I sure will

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

6 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

I sure will

:D Im sure leo saw it, if not its abit insane, one of the best atmospheric movie ever made.