Mesopotamian

Life is becoming more toxic in Iraq

16 posts in this topic

Life is becoming more toxic in Iraq by the day. It feels like I am dying. It's a struggle to live one day at a time. First it was about how isolated from the rest of society I am, but then it is becoming even physically toxic. Here are some insights for you

In Iraq and despite the wealth of the countries, Iraq households and businesses are run on backup power generators for like 50% of the time. Meaning there are backup generators in the hundreds in each and every Iraqi city polluting the air that we breath each and every single day.

In Iraq, there's wealth, meaning people can purchase whatever they want, so they purchase cars, and you know what cars can do.

In Iraq there's no environmental understanding and therefore the greenery of the country is limited, and trees are cut more than trees that are planted, meaning high temperature and dust in the air. 

I am loosing my battle against all of this, and right now with two air purifiers in my room, I wake up and find loads of dust everywhere. I don't know what's going on anymore. 

Headaches are not non-stop and allergy is killing me. Noise from backup generators all around me are going to make my head explode. I can't find fresh air to breath even. 

I don't know where to go, and I don't know what to do! 

I'm sorry to hear that.

Wishing you the best.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Wishing you the best.

Thank you Leo.. I appreciate your kind comment. :)

It amazes me how much harder self-actualization is in some countries vs America.

But this just means you gotta get more creative about it, finding unique ways.

Edited by Leo Gura

If I were you I would scrutinize the internet and gather as much as data to get myself out of there, while building a network and skill sets. Not saying that it's easy in any sense, but it's what it is. You can adapt to any socio economic circumstance by being a highly developed individual. Work to increase your psychological development, put yourself in places where you could get lucky, and hope luck comes to you. You are living life in hard mode. 

I don't know what resources you have at the moment, but I guess it's worth trying. You will have a great story to tell your grandkids. I am trying somewhat the same thing here. 

Rough times are being particularly harsh on poor countries. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

@Mesopotamian Maybe you learn some web development skills and aim to apply for jobs in Europe with a re-location possibility? 

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It amazes me how much harder self-actualization is in some countries vs America.

But this just means you gotta get more creative about it, finding unique ways.

You're right! and I am happy to mention that I've took each and every opportunity in order to channel all the hardships that I've faced into my self-actualization journey.

I feel I couldn't have made it this far without your teachings sir. Those big insights, and also thousands of small insight and advice. They have painted the inner void of my soul with love and kindness and turned me into an all-new being.

Some of the questions that I still have on my mind is that will I ever be able to try some of the psychedelics that you talk about in your videos?

Yes man I understand, it is hard here, especially when your financial situation is bad.
honestly the worst thing here is the people.

keep strong man, hopefully you get out of here if that is a goal of yours (it is for me).

18 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

You're right! and I am happy to mention that I've took each and every opportunity in order to channel all the hardships that I've faced into my self-actualization journey.

I feel I couldn't have made it this far without your teachings sir. Those big insights, and also thousands of small insight and advice. They have painted the inner void of my soul with love and kindness and turned me into an all-new being.

That's inspiring. You are showing people around that world that development is possible even in the most challenging and limited of places.

So I will have little empathy for those in America or Europe making excuses about why they can't self-actualize.

Some of the questions that I still have on my mind is that will I ever be able to try some of the psychedelics that you talk about in your videos?

I don't see why not. There are many creative ways to get psychedelics.

Realistically you need to develop yourself to the point where you can travel out of country. Then many doors will open for you. Basically, your plan should be turn yourself into such a high-value person that people from around the world want to work with you. Then you will gain your freedom. Until then you're gonna be limited. But I would keep feeding this vision to yourself every day: "That I will offer the world so much value that they will not be able to resist working with me. It's only a matter of time and work."

And then just keep chipping away at that vision, diligently.

The ability to provide others with massive value is your ticket out of Iraq. That's the bottom line.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Realistically you need to develop yourself to the point where you can travel out of country. Then many doors will open for you. Basically, your plan should be turn yourself into such a high-value person that people from around the world want to work with you. Then you will gain your freedom. Until then you're gonna be limited. But I would keep feeding this vision to yourself every day: "That I will offer the world so much value that they will not be able to resist working with me. It's only a matter of time and work."

And then just keep chipping away at that vision, diligently.

The ability to provide others with massive value is your ticket out of Iraq. That's the bottom line.

I can't agree more with you my teacher. This is my ticket, offering a high value to people. And I've been trying that approach and making friends with people over the past years. I've become a highly emotionally attuned person, and that's going to stay a rare thing even with the advent of AI.

Funny example of how this can work, I've been offered once by my British friend James that he takes me into a British Embassy and claims I am his boyfriend and that he wants to take me to the UK. Problem is that James is one "crazy" guy, an opportunistic and corrupt person and hard to deal with to the point that he has virtually no friends anywhere in the world.

Also I am already downsizing and in the latest stages of getting my passport so that I can be one step closer to leave this trap.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's inspiring. You are showing people around that world that development is possible even in the most challenging and limited of places.

So I will have little empathy for those in America or Europe making excuses about why they can't self-actualize.

Thank you! 

For people in America or Europe and why they can't self-actualize, I feel that the sense of abundance might be giving them a false sense of control to the degree in which they always try to face life with an attitude like "We'll make it happen", and "We'll try push through", making them inclined to the path of least resistance as you yourself call it. 

3 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

This is my ticket, offering a high value to people.

Very good. Keep at it and keep us posted on your progress.

We all take air for granted but is the verything that if we dont have in very few minutes we are death. Always keeping in mind the Miracle of Breathe. It even keep going by itself while one is sleeping. 

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Very good. Keep at it and keep us posted on your progress.

I hope that my progress can surprise you one day in the future :) and I kind of imagine that I get to a safe place where I can safely share my own insights with the world and help lift up some of the suffering of repressed people. I'll try to keep informing you. Thank you for the encouragement once again Leo. I do feel better by now.

Edited by Mesopotamian

Good luck, you have my respect and support and I will try to keep you in my thoughts ??

19 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Same situation in Syria, things are absolutely catastrophic in all regards its not even worth calling it a country because its just chaos and warlords.

I believe neither Iraq or Syria are real countries and dozens of other 'countries' too. Calling them countries is only useful for classification purposes. That's cuz no one wants to claim their lands and as the top powers in the world have found other indirect/implicit ways to dominate rather than claiming lands and dealing with the problems of its nations, so you might as well give those people the illusion of Independence.

I wish you all the best and as Leo said, focus on providing massive value to people. That is how you gain freedom and with the freedom, you can then put 100% into self-actualization and awakening.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran