StarStruck

"You Should Be A Monster" - Jordan Peterson

17 posts in this topic

What do you guys think? It is basically the same message Andrew Tate gives but in a more political correct way.

I experimented with this advice and implemented it and it turns out to be true. 

Just being a SD stage green airhead is no good to anybody. You are just there with your dick in your hand mentally masturbating about some airy fairy shit.

One needs to integrate the lower SD stages to reach SD yellow which I'm currently at. One needs that capacity and competence to attack your problems. And sometimes you need to fuck a ***** up and sometimes it is some other kind of problem. It is amazing to be in the boxing ring and strike the fear of god into the other person.

If you integrate the "monster" it really trickles down to your being. It changes who you are in the core. And after that how you will deal with problems and work will be different. How other people will treat you will be different just by your presence.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

You def want to integrate that. But then go way beyond it.

You definitely want the ability to be serious, grounded, and ruthless when a situation calls for it.

The problem is that such advice can be badly misused. And the healthy version of it is much different than what Tate does/teaches. If you use this advice to scam and cheat people, you done fucked up. At least I can respect JP for not being a scammer.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You def want to integrate that. But then go way beyond it.

You definitely want the ability to be serious, grounded, and ruthless when a situation calls for it.

The problem is that such advice can be badly misused. And the healthy version of it is much different than what Tate does/teaches. If you use this advice to scam and cheat people, you done fucked up. At least I can respect JP for not being a scammer.

Andrew Tate became a monster but he didn't tame it. That is why spirituality is so important to transmute the animal ego.

In Tate we trust

Peterson has lost it. Better to not listen to him to preserve your sanity. 

10 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

He says plenty of insightful and wise things. You just have to filter his right-wing biases out.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A lot of rhetoric and drama. No wonder that individuals who do that get a lot of attention.

Feels like very popular individuals are mostly fake and pretending to know. Why do they sometimes look like actors in a TV show?

Vernon Howard is recommended, also used hyperbole occasionally but overall he was straightforward and authentic.

Edited by UnbornTao

31 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

used some hyperbolic terms

Which ones? Because that's not my impression of him.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

33 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

Which ones? Because that's not my impression of him.

Mostly on books. Supermind, evil, cosmic power, cosmic knowledge. Haha, when he uses qualifiers like marvelous, cosmic, powerful, things like that. I imagine this communication style is done partly for marketing purposes. Not saying it's bad, the substance of his communications and their delivery are great.

Edited by UnbornTao

2 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Supermind, evil, cosmic power, cosmic knowledge

I forgot about those ? 

He is a down-to-earth guy otherwise. Love his delivery.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

the thing is, he says this all the time as an idea, but he does not mention the "how" of doing that, as in, how do you become a "monster".

Edited by Ayham

So basically just embrace your dark side. Accept your animal nature, and be ruthless if necessary.

On 3/1/2023 at 10:34 AM, StarStruck said:

What do you guys think? It is basically the same message Andrew Tate gives but in a more political correct way.

I experimented with this advice and implemented it and it turns out to be true. 

Just being a SD stage green airhead is no good to anybody. You are just there with your dick in your hand mentally masturbating about some airy fairy shit.

One needs to integrate the lower SD stages to reach SD yellow which I'm currently at. One needs that capacity and competence to attack your problems. And sometimes you need to fuck a ***** up and sometimes it is some other kind of problem. It is amazing to be in the boxing ring and strike the fear of god into the other person.

If you integrate the "monster" it really trickles down to your being. It changes who you are in the core. And after that how you will deal with problems and work will be different. How other people will treat you will be different just by your presence.

Ones you reach a certain stage you will understand the these "acts" of being  a monster , showing your presence/authority and so on are nothing more then acts of low conscious people. What you give, is what you receive and live in.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

6 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

His book maps of meaning is a solid book, unfortunately with a lot of chatter and academic squabbling which is sometimes hard to follow but he does a great job connecting mythology and science.

13 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Ones you reach a certain stage you will understand the these "acts" of being  a monster , showing your presence/authority and so on are nothing more then acts of low conscious people. What you give, is what you receive and live in.

You don't understand what he says.

1 hour ago, ZenAlex said:

So basically just embrace your dark side. Accept your animal nature, and be ruthless if necessary.

Transcendence happens through integration

In Tate we trust

Every man who transcended his life emulated Heracles in one way or another freeing Prometheus.  

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

On 02/03/2023 at 4:21 PM, Jowblob said:

@Jowblob I think there are different interpretations of Peterson's ideas surrounding being a monster. I think there are lower consciousness ways, i.e. putting on a persona of being tough. And higher consciousness ways, i.e. jungian shadow integration.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback