BlessedLion

Ralston On Love, he's just plain wrong

22 posts in this topic

Bruh...such a mindfuck. Rupert is saying literally the opposite thing but at the end there talking about his partner he actually proves Ralstons point. Holy fuck. 

1 minute ago, vladorion said:

Incomplete awakening.

Nah...i don't think so, i wouldn't underestimate Ralston. Which is why this confuses me so much 

2 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

Nah...i don't think so, i wouldn't underestimate Ralston. Which is why this confuses me so much 

That's not underestimating him. He obviously lacks heart awakening. It's obvious from his energy and demeanour, as well as from what he says.

I don't disagree with you. But i also see Ralston as the peak of consciousness in a human. It's so weird to me that he could've "missed" this...

35 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

I don't disagree with you. But i also see Ralston as the peak of consciousness in a human. It's so weird to me that he could've "missed" this...

Be careful about idolizing any human being. Ralston, Leo, Obama, you name it. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

When ralston says why love, the right answer should've been imo:

Bc it feels good.

What do u get from it in terms of survival?

Nothing, it simply feels liberating when u no longer concerned about the I. And love simply flows in all directions. 

Like watching a sunset, u simply appreciate the beauty of it bc it feels good not bc u try to gain smth.

Edited by Salvijus

If you ever fully Awaken what you'll realize is that all these people were just trickster characters you created in order to really test your own capacity for seeking out the truth for yourself.

It is actually much better to Awaken to Love on your own rather than be told the answer by Ralston or the like.

If I am most charitable to Ralston, he told you Love isn't real just so you could discover otherwise. At least that's exactly what happened with me.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you ever fully Awaken what you'll realize is that all these people were just trickster characters you created in order to really test your own capacity for seeking out the truth for yourself.

It is actually much better to Awaken to Love on your own rather than be told the answer by Ralston or the like.

Great comment here. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

The only thing teachers are good for is to help you remove barriers from your mind. none can teach you anything positive, only negative, help make you see where you are holding on to a handhold that prevents you from letting go. nothing they say should be taken as a truth, they are just words. believing in them is complete stupidity. How do you know it's not pure bullshit? it is impossible to know. the truth is you and there is nothing outside.

God is Love.

So Love is an Absolute.

I don’t yet know it’s part in reality, but I’ve been seeing ❤️ everywhere the last 5 months, in forms of flowers, the sky etc. I’ve also seen it in my visual field, a lot of hearts ❤️.

I don’t know yet what it really means.

But one thing I know, for certain, Love is not a product of the body nor is it a feeling merely.

Maybe Peter mentions bliss occasionally and in place of the word love so as not to mislead people, or perhaps because it's more precise. After all, love brings up many conventional associations that bliss doesn't. That opens up the matter for others to consider.

Talk about love and peace if you want to gather people's attention. However, this will mislead them because the point is to experience whatever is true, not being fed whatever we want to hear. If you tell them you'll experience X or Y, people tend to fantasize, will miss the point and their investigations will get clouded by their preconceptions, preferences, and extrapolations about where it'll lead.

or some such

Edited by UnbornTao

I created Bentinho to know you can be immature even when you’re super conscious.

Ralston didn’t know he could use a toaster until he was 18 or something. The thought never occurred to him.

maybe he just misses some things?

that or he’s pretending/has some agenda.

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

Think I heard that Peter Ralston has autism. Would explain why he's so cut off from Love. Its like a blind guy saying that colours don't exist.

I just got into a car crash just now. 

That is Love.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If I am most charitable to Ralston, he told you Love isn't real just so you could discover otherwise. At least that's exactly what happened with me.

Thanks. It makes sense. Even in your interview with him he says that he avoids planting seeds. So even if he knew this he would never say it. 

Also I don't think he has autism? 

12 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

Think I heard that Peter Ralston has autism. Would explain why he's so cut off from Love. Its like a blind guy saying that colours don't exist.

Definitely the case with anyone with autism, severe emotional disturbances, cluster B disorders, and so forth. 

Meanwhile it is so second nature to many others. You can be awake as hell in certain facets -- but blind in other respects.

Been there. Still am. 

13 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

I have autism and can assure you that I’ve experienced Love directly. Careful with your assumptions.  

It's not just that Ralston has autism or whatever, he's a freak of nature. Woe onto whoever assumes some commonality with Ralston on a genetic level. As far as you're concerned, you may as well consider him a reptilian.

He's not your average human. So his experience of reality could be drastically different than yours.

There is plenty of stuff which he says which does not align with my experience of reality, God, and Consciousness. And it's not just that he's right and I'm wrong. I've exhaustively re-verified these points.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.