Ayham

Doubts after spending so much time with this work.

36 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Salvijus said:

One of the biggest benefit i recently attained to is the ability to transform anger and triggered energy into acceptance, love and harmony.  That's something i struggled for a long time and no practice was able to help me, i'd constantly get triggered and react in the same way over and over. Then by accident i started reading and practicing acim (a course in miracles) and it was the most life changing course for me. Everything about my life changed in that year. My diet, my opinion on every topic, what i like, what i don't like, my very destiny and end goal of life all has changed into smth i had not imagined. That's the power of undergoing a legitamite quality material versus amateur stuff :)

Be beware of a course in miracle.

It is basically the Bible but almost everything is written in a way such that it becomes anti-Christ. It also explains why ACIM is so long because it extracts data from the Bible.

https://www.womenofgrace.com/blog/42500

https://www.gotquestions.org/course-in-miracles.html

27 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Be beware of a course in miracle.

It is basically the Bible but almost everything is written in a way such that it becomes anti-Christ. It also explains why ACIM is so long because it extracts data from the Bible.

https://www.womenofgrace.com/blog/42500

https://www.gotquestions.org/course-in-miracles.html

... that's ridiculous. The book is pure blessing from the heaven. Everything inside it is shining with crazy diamonds ? honestly tho, no one in the universe is going to convince me that book is dangerous. It's the best thing i've came across in my life arguably. 

5 hours ago, Salvijus said:

... that's ridiculous. The book is pure blessing from the heaven. Everything inside it is shining with crazy diamonds ? honestly tho, no one in the universe is going to convince me that book is dangerous. It's the best thing i've came across in my life arguably. 

You have to be especially vigilant of traps and self-deception for things that give you benefit. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@RevoCulture 
oh I just checked this series, it looks perfect for me, exactly the stuff I am into.

But this picture is a painting called "Wanderer above the Sea of Fog", it is also used in some covers of Nietzsche's book "Thus Spoke Zarathustra"

21 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

You have to be especially vigilant of traps and self-deception for things that give you benefit. 

robert-downey-jr-eye-roll-meme-50258029.png

7 hours ago, Salvijus said:

I've read the links posted just now. Very weak criticism... childish/skin-deep overview of the material overall.

This is not a Christian forum. I will be respectful and stop posting much about Christianity.

In fact, overall many people on this forum believes in "You are God" or "Everyone is God" as opposed to "You are the child of God" in Christianity. If you are open minded, I suggest you read more about the life of Jesus from the Bible.

Edited by hyruga

On 28/02/2023 at 1:17 PM, Ayham said:

How can one stop being affected when hearing criticism?

If I am experiencing true results in my practice, then criticism does not affect me.

If I am just experiencing fake growth, then I will get defensive and try hard to ignore what others are saying about it.

one day this will all be memories

On 2/28/2023 at 6:17 PM, Ayham said:

whenever I see scientific criticisms of these stuff as "new age", "woo woo", "irrational"

You will see this as stupidity when you develop your consciousness enough.

Mahadev

@hyruga there's actually no conflict between acim and the bible, it's just that acim goes a little deeper perhaps. It's only if u read the material trying to find fault with it at any cost, u will. Christians poo pooing on everything that is not the bible is so stereotipical actually... they have the lowest quality criticism always, which usually stems from fear that there might be smth else besides the bible that is legit and good. It's such a childish state of consciouness and evolution. But understandable. No judgement from me on that. But those more developed i think would find acim a fountain of yeshua's grace. Very confident about that i am.

P.s. I've read the bible and i grew up with christians all around me so i know all the stories and the material very well.

Edited by Salvijus

5 hours ago, Salvijus said:

@hyruga there's actually no conflict between acim and the bible, it's just that acim goes a little deeper perhaps. It's only if u read the material trying to find fault with it at any cost, u will. Christians poo pooing on everything that is not the bible is so stereotipical actually... they have the lowest quality criticism always, which usually stems from fear that there might be smth else besides the bible that is legit and good. It's such a childish state of consciouness and evolution. But understandable. No judgement from me on that. But those more developed i think would find acim a fountain of yeshua's grace. Very confident about that i am.

P.s. I've read the bible and i grew up with christians all around me so i know all the stories and the material very well.

Well, in the bible, it says everyone sins and that people repent when they believe in Jesus. In ACIM, sin is seen as as absence of love and that everyone is still pure. There's a conflict of values and direction.

Well, the rest is consciousness. Congrats to you for having high level of consciousness.

Edited by hyruga

20230304_181949.jpg

Lol the sinchronicity. im writing u directly from church. 

53 minutes ago, hyruga said:

In ACIM, sin is seen as as absence of love and that everyone is still pure. There's a conflict of values and direction.

It only looks like that when u cherry pick few sentences out of context. If u read the whole thing u'd see, the teaching of sinlessness is pure gold and the place it points to is the goal of every seeker. The holy instant, pure infinite love, the devine place inside us that remains pure under all conditions. It's by aknowledging that holy place inside us that we can allow all sins of the world to be undone and healed and resolved. That way we become free from our sins. There's no conflict, just misunderstandings and egoic projections

Edited by Salvijus

We're all becoming "Yeshua" ;). Infinity of Yeshua.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

It helps to understand Spiral Dynamics and where those scientists are coming from. You will better gauge which criticism is coming from below and which is coming from above.

Anything specific where a lot of doubt comes up?

9 hours ago, Salvijus said:

20230304_181949.jpg

Lol the sinchronicity. im writing u directly from church. 

It only looks like that when u cherry pick few sentences out of context. If u read the whole thing u'd see, the teaching of sinlessness is pure gold and the place it points to is the goal of every seeker. The holy instant, pure infinite love, the devine place inside us that remains pure under all conditions. It's by aknowledging that holy place inside us that we can allow all sins of the world to be undone and healed and resolved. That way we become free from our sins. There's no conflict, just misunderstandings and egoic projections

Hi, thanks for your message. It gives me a stronger understanding on sins, faith and the power within us.

Your church looks so ancient and is so beautiful.