Emerald

Video “Why we Blame Women for the Masculinity Crisis”

80 posts in this topic

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Do you agree or disagree with the videos message? Haven’t seen it, but I’m guess I won’t agree. 

3 hours ago, Spiral said:

Do you agree or disagree with the videos message? Haven’t seen it, but I’m guess I won’t agree. 

Why assume before you watch?

But yes… I posted it because I agree with many points in the video.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Im not gonna watch a video, where title puts someone else to blame for your own mistakes, fail from the start...i can only blame my mother which would also be stupid...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Im not gonna watch a video, where title puts someone else to blame for your own mistakes, fail from the start...i can only blame my mother which would also be stupid...

Yes, it's literally about the problem of blaming others for your own mistakes. maybe watch before you judge.

@thepixelmonk Is that sarcastic im not gonna watch anyway,the title is the reason why we blame women for lack of masculinity because that mindset is literally the root cause lol...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@thepixelmonk Is that sarcastic im not gonna watch anyway,the title is the reason why we blame women for lack of masculinity because that mindset is literally the root cause lol...

so the current lack of masculinity is due to not blaming women enough? are you listening to yourself lmao. god the dating section of this forum is such a lost cause.

@thepixelmonk No im saying completely opposite,blaming women is the reason you are not masculine,the more you blame woman the more feminine you gonna be,man doesnt care about womans opinions over his own, literally he doesnt even bat an eye...

It's you.

Now fight.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@thepixelmonk No im saying completely opposite,blaming women is the reason you are not masculine

that's what the video is saying

@thepixelmonk Haha that's funny clickbaty title was turn off for me to watch it...

It's you.

Now fight.

That's not what the video says. It says masculinity is based off there being feminity. 

I watched it twice but I don’t think I got all the points, it’s a little fast for me. 

I already had the same basic thought but didn’t think about it’s implications. 
„Heroism or the hero can not be defined through the hero itself. Just like you can’t define walking without the ground. A hero is always seen with an excited audience either explicitly or implicitly. Every point in the universe implies the rest of the universe.“ What I didn’t think about is that a person who has this kind of identity in his mind also wants to create it in real life.. 

@Jannes If hero doesnt sees himself as hero then nobody else will. Precisely why you need others do define and prove yourself to somebody outside of you, is why what you will create will be complete failiure mixed with feelings that will stop you from achieving anything of meaning...

It's you.

Now fight.

Nice video. I think it's a good point that the idea of masculinity for men has to evolve towards being inner motivated. This seems like a great opportunity if young men found some good role models. But of course instead of enthusiastically moving forward towards alignment with higher values we backlash and stick to what we "know" or what we want reality to be. That's how humans are, haha...

I didn't fall in love with this guy's style (feels too edgy for me) but I liked what he had so say.

A vision of TRUE masculinity, grounded in virtues and self-sacrifice (for God) is something really worth aspiring to for me. :) And true femininity too, of course!

Great video. The masculinity crisis gives no shit about the structural problems of the system. They are constantly looking for a scapegoat to offload their problems to.

Discussing such complex structural problems should be work of the modern intellectuals of our time. But conservative intellectuals simply happen to be grifters and con artists who found another was to milk money from their followers.

Most conservative dudes are not in a place where he can worry about the pitfalls in the global system when he can barely take care of himself and his family, not to mention the extreme pressure set on him by society.

Victimhood certainly sells. And if it sells, there's gonna be sellers. Which is gonna lead to its further spread and more sellers.

A vicious circle! Until we learn and then know better.

Edited by Sincerity

25 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Jannes If hero doesnt sees himself as hero then nobody else will. Precisely why you need others do define and prove yourself to somebody outside of you, is why what you will create will be complete failiure mixed with feelings that will stop you from achieving anything of meaning...

There is no hero without someone someone perceiving you as such. That can be implicitly or implicitly in your own mind. 

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Do you really think that I’m posting a video that ACTUALLY blames women for the masculinity crisis?

You should know by now by my posts that I’m an uber SJW Feminist wokescold. ?

It’s a video about how men get convinced by online influencers that women are to blame for the ‘masculinity crisis’ by not fitting into a fetishized ideal of Femininity that’s supposed to validate that fetishized ideal of Masculinity.

And you find a lot of those same male victimhood narratives that state ‘women are destroying masculinity’ being regurgitated on here by some of the posters.

So I thought this could be a good video to reduce victim’s mentality and the scapegoating of women in some of the posters here.

Emotionalmastery.org

@Jannes Okay i save millions of people nobody sees it, im not a hero?

Im helping people but they hate me sees me as villian im not a hero?

I anonymously donate 1 million dolars to charity im not a hero?

It's you.

Now fight.

20 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Victimhood certainly sells. And if it sells, there's gonna be sellers. Which is gonna lead to its further spread and more sellers.

A vicious circle!

Yes definitely.

And what’s funny is that the male victim narrative runs completely counter to the Masculine ideals that they claim to want to embody.

Emotionalmastery.org