meta_male

Is this girl a waste of time or just testing?

14 posts in this topic

So I hooked up with a girl (25y) on the third date, within three weeks after meeting, slept at her place, hooked up again the next morning. I took her to town that same day and she was all over me, held my hand, kissed my neck, slapped my ass, was laying on me as we enjoyed the sunny weather. She kept texting me afterwards (had always initiated contact first), yet wouldn't make definite plans to meet up again as she got sick. I told her to get back to me when she feels better.

Four days later she texted asking whether I was free that same day. I couldn't make it and asked her about when she was free next, to which she replied by saying she doesn't usually like to plan ahead and that we'll see for next week, to which I said something along the lines of no problem, some other time and keep in touch. Haven't heard from her since and I'm left wondering why she suddenly turned flakey af and makes it difficult to meet up. For the last dates she gave me several days and times to choose from, now just "maybe". Either a shit test or she wants to keep me on the back burner. What do you think?

Edited by meta_male

I think she might be on her period, therefore feels radically different and unsure about everything, and you should lightly keep in touch for 2 weeks (like 2-3 casual value shares) and then try to set up another date to see if she's feeling enthusiastic again.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

This is like classic,if you dont set up date and leave it open, it will slowly die, its a big chance you wont see eachother again...only thing is to wait until right timing to get in touch again...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Jenkins Just moving on whenever they become unsure hasn't worked out so well for me in the past. I used to be too radical with it. I think women and flakiness go hand in hand.

@flowboy Yeah might be the case. I took her reaching out as her putting herself into my orbit for me to set up the next date. She texts a lot if I don't end the conversation, guess that's her way to connect...

@NoSelfSelf I'll probably reach out to her for once sometime in the next days, since she has been the one to initiate contact every single time from the start.

We met up again but she's running hot and cold, giving me mixed signals ever since we had sex. I decided to not go with this any longer then she wanted to meet again, now blew me off. Definitely a waste of my time.

Thanks for y'all's advice.

Edited by meta_male

It's not a shit test. She is human. Empathize with her situation.

P.S. She didn't suddently turn flakey, girls are always flakey. That's the feminine nature. If you want a girl, you must lead her to sex.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Well, I realised I was moving too fast for her, she wants space. I learnt many lessons though. I just gotta relax and focus on my LP.

Just work on yourself and let them come around as they will. :)

Edited by sholomar
Blabbering

@sholomar So, what I got from the video: women are attracted by your lifestyle, not cheesy romance.

On 6.3.2023 at 0:08 PM, Leo Gura said:

If you want a girl, you must lead her to sex.

@Leo Gura Yeah I think there's still some cultural dogma I hadn't unsubscribed from in regards to what girls want. They want a guy who knows what they actually want. Then she'll compliment you by calling you a bad person ;)

Waste of time. You want someone who respects you. Tell her to take this shit and go f herself! 

And, you should learn to spot red flags. You want someone who is self-disciplined and who has the right priorities. And who acts like an adult. Who can handle situations in her life and make time for you. Spot red flags in people who can't do that and de-prioritize them. 

Men need to raise their standards and stop putting up with this crap. 

Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineer No man, I'm taking full responsibility for going too fast and dealing with weed withdrawal symptoms. Your approach doesn't sound too holistic.

11 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

And, you should learn to spot red flags. You want someone who is self-disciplined and who has the right priorities. And who acts like an adult. Who can handle situations in her life and make time for you. Spot red flags in people who can't do that and de-prioritize them.

I'm not looking for a relationship.

6 hours ago, meta_male said:

@mr_engineer No man, I'm taking full responsibility for going too fast and dealing with weed withdrawal symptoms. Your approach doesn't sound too holistic.

I'm not looking for a relationship.

Your question was about her. That's what I answered. If you'd asked about yourself, like 'What should I have done differently', I would've answered that! 

On 8.3.2023 at 4:43 PM, mr_engineer said:

Your question was about her. That's what I answered.

Well, you were right, dude. I got rejected hard.