Bob Seeker

This is hard.

7 posts in this topic

As soon as I become more conscious, I end up suffering more.

To even take two steps in the right direction is so difficult.

Immediately I face cravings, another false identity that seems like a permanent trap of dissatisfaction.

I see no way around the suffering. 

Just trying not to indulge in vices is a balancing act. 

On top of this is all the practical matters of living, like making money, chores, relationships, everything down to cleaning the dishes and brushing my teeth.

I don't think the end is near. I am not close to enlightenment.

I don't want to try and cover up the dissatisfaction by chasing women. It would just be so fake. I would seem like a cardboard cut out to them.

I'm backed into a corner. What a strange situation. Pshh. I don't even know why I'm here, but here I am.

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Tricks of the mind never ends..its like with anything,find ways to counter the minds negative attacks.

You are basically feeding mind to attack you,this post is like that telling mind im not satisfied with life it sucks..

Mind is like okay got it next time ill make you suffer more...

Good technique i find is to agree with everything minds says and even go beyond what it says negative(but not in putting yourself down way) yes mind this is so hard i suffer and im suffering all my life and acknowledge that as truth ,the more you do it the more mind doesnt have a reason to attack anymore.If you want to change it or fight with the mind and reality the more attacks and suffering emerges...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

meditation is to trust and to put myself in existence's hands

it moulds me into a more aware vessel capable of facing the day at hand with vim and verve and vivaciousness

for me this partnership is what makes the difference between surviving and thriving

i don't know the ins and outs of meditation, i get up and sit down and let existence have its way

if i meditate it's already a good day no matter what happens

On 2/27/2023 at 8:37 PM, Bob Seeker said:

As soon as I become more conscious, I end up suffering more.

I've been there. Just go through even though you might not feel grounded for some time. This karma destruction is very hard to live through, that's why very few people actually go all the way. Remember that you are doing something that not a lot of people are willing to go through. And it's hard for a REASON! It's like God is testing you out to know that you really want this.

Mahadev

@Bob Seeker If you're having a difficult time I can write a great quote:

Some people are looking for food, but this food you don't put in your mouth that goes into your stomach. This food is words that go in through your ears and it can nurture your soul and renew your spirit.

Mahadev