LSD-Rumi

Mental illness sticks hard

6 posts in this topic

Everyday I appreciate more how hard is to treat severe mental illness. It is like when a gum get stuck on clothes or in your hair and you cannot get it out no matter what you try.

If you develop a state of severe mental illness, set your expectations to years of therapy and medication before going back to normal. 

Sometimes I just lose all my power, or even want to just give up because I am so tired from trying. But the next day, I encourage myself and get better.

Treating mental illness is literally a war between you and your self. It is like trying to get out of quicksands or slimy swamp, if you let go a bit, it will take you in again.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

On 2/27/2023 at 4:09 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

If you develop a state of severe mental illness, set your expectations to years of therapy and medication before going back to normal. 

Being “normal” is foolish 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

There is no choice but to get better and improve your situation.

hrhrhtewgfegege

This may or may not be helpful to you but something one of my teachers taught me is that it’s ok to give up sometimes. I noticed in myself that in the incessant pushing in life I never just let it all go. Interestingly, I get stronger after giving up. Maybe something you can play with. Good luck. 

"You Create Magic" 

This song soothes me:

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"