Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
at_anchor

What the heck should I do?

3 posts in this topic

I don't know what to do and when to do what. My strategy and planning in life is terrible. I have no good plan or strategy for the next 5 years, let alone for the next 20 years, yet I have been trying to make it for too long. Something is not right then. Something is not right.

On 27.2.2023 at 8:58 AM, at_anchor said:

I have no good plan or strategy for the next 5 years, let alone for the next 20 years

Sorry, dude, to interupt - but that is actually a good thing.

On 27.2.2023 at 8:58 AM, at_anchor said:

yet I have been trying to make it for too long. Something is not right then. Something is not right.

Yes, trying to predict the future. Let go of planning.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@at_anchor just develop yourself day after day.

Leo likes saying that you should have a plan for the next 20 years. But if you asked a 20 year old to predict how his like would look like at 35, he would have no clue. Heck even when he started actualized.org he probably had no idea that he would end up where he is now.

And that's how it should be, because when you are doing hardcore personal development you basically become a different person in the process so your thinking, vision, and goals change.