at_anchor

Science vs Programming

5 posts in this topic

So math always comes before everything else. If you learn math, physics, chemistry and programming become easy. Programming is something I want to learn mostly because of money, while physics and chemistry help with understanding the hardware and how everything else works in this dream reality.

Is there any better way to know that than by learning physics and chemistry? Maybe magh is all you need. I'm afraid it will take so much time for all of this and in the end, I don't want to learn programming before physics and chemistry. That means there will be no money for decades to come.

The organism and the mind comes before everything else. How does the mind learn about math, physics, chemistry, programming? What are the traps of learning, of thinking you deeply understand a subject when you really don't? Which types of assumptions underlie each subject which most people take for granted and which skew their perception of these subjects and reality in general? Why are these subjects generally considered as more fundamental than other subjects? What are the historical reasons, cultural, psychological or biological reasons for how humans approach these subjects?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@at_anchor

It really depends what kind of programming you want to do.

You need basic math and physics knowledge. The rest you can learn on the way if you need. Also, programming is a field of its own. Find courses on YouTube or other places. Explore the internet. I'm sure you will find what you want.

And please, don't make it complicated. Eventually, you will get your answers.

You need to take risks.

Edited by Understander

On 27/02/2023 at 6:43 AM, at_anchor said:

So math always comes before everything else. If you learn math, physics, chemistry and programming become easy. Programming is something I want to learn mostly because of money, while physics and chemistry help with understanding the hardware and how everything else works in this dream reality.

Is there any better way to know that than by learning physics and chemistry? Maybe magh is all you need. I'm afraid it will take so much time for all of this and in the end, I don't want to learn programming before physics and chemistry. That means there will be no money for decades to come.

you can make good money from physics and chemistry. Also, physics and chemistry courses at university will probably have a bit of programming.

Math, physics, and chemistry has little do with programming. Most programming does not require more than high school level math.

If you like math and physics and want to combine it with something practical and well-paid, then consider engineering. That seems more suitable for you than programming.

As far as chemistry, I'm sure there are many well-paying jobs for good chemists or chemical engineers. Materials science is a very interesting field that combines chemistry and engineering.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.