at_anchor

What are the must travel to destinations in life??

11 posts in this topic

Where would you most like to travel inthe world? 

Sout America isn't that appealing to me, currently. It was in the past. But I'm sure it has amazing stuff, Africa and eastern parts of Asia as well as India are the best. Europe gets boring because of its religion and so forth.

What are 3 destinations that by visiting you will change in some meaningful way? Tokyo? 

Edited by at_anchor

@Sucuk Ekmek I watched a lot of stuff today so tomorrow I'll do this video.

I don't know what do you mean. I can't go there to hel either side. Both are wrong. The British meddled with Ukrainian government and sowed seeds of doubt against Russia, Russia was deeply offended I guess by the reckless decision of the stupid Ukrainian leadership that wanted to join NATO  before joining the EU, and before talking to that big bear. What happened next is people from the west pretending to care while salivating at a steady and huge influx of beautiful stupid and bankrupt people turning to whores, seeking paid-for trips to Europe in return for sexual services or better say servitude and dishonoring, cause people inviting them are probably not that nice.

What do you want me to do about that?I am not a Russian, a Ukrainian, neither am I a British and so I cannot take a place from which I can help them. I had enough of these European disasters for a lifetime.

I am angry at bith the East and the West. Russia was reckless and doesn't want to back down. Ukraine and the West were ruthless with their expansion towards Russia and with poking it in the eye, dishonoring it or whatever. 

I know, it's a disaster. I don't want to look at it. Not tonight at least. What do you want me to try calming Russia down? Why don't you try that? 

I think that I finally know what is the best place to visit in Asia... but not in Africa. I need to see all the wild life and sone tribes in Africa. What is the best place for that?

Anyway, I just want to further explain what I mean by west doing this to Russia, poking it... If you were in a bad economic situation had a daughter and your rich enemy of the past and present offers her a nice deal, and she eagerly accepts it, angry at her father who is not competent enough and not able to provide her with this and that and she wants to go be another one of this let's say Muslim persons wives, thinking that her father is just not open minded enough or I don't know. I mean, that to me appears to be what is happening in this war.

I'd be more than happy to help, but I cannot. 

Honestly, I don't know how it came to this point, what was the ruling party thinking in Ukraine, I don't even know who was involved. I cannot investigate that and find out what corruption was it. I just know that the west is actually to blame. Russia with all its propaganda actually has some truth to it from my point of view.

Why would you even want to calm it down? It's like saying, "Russia, common, you don't know your gender until you try playing a lady with a skirt and in high heels. Let us (the West, NATO) fuck you. Calm down baby, you'll enjoy it."

So who is fucking who here? Russia Ukraine or the West both Russia and Ukraine?

On 27.02.2023 at 8:57 PM, at_anchor said:

@Sucuk Ekmek I watched a lot of stuff today so tomorrow I'll do this video.

I don't know what do you mean. I can't go there to hel either side. Both are wrong. The British meddled with Ukrainian government and sowed seeds of doubt against Russia, Russia was deeply offended I guess by the reckless decision of the stupid Ukrainian leadership that wanted to join NATO  before joining the EU, and before talking to that big bear. What happened next is people from the west pretending to care while salivating at a steady and huge influx of beautiful stupid and bankrupt people turning to whores, seeking paid-for trips to Europe in return for sexual services or better say servitude and dishonoring, cause people inviting them are probably not that nice.

What do you want me to do about that?I am not a Russian, a Ukrainian, neither am I a British and so I cannot take a place from which I can help them. I had enough of these European disasters for a lifetime.

I am angry at bith the East and the West. Russia was reckless and doesn't want to back down. Ukraine and the West were ruthless with their expansion towards Russia and with poking it in the eye, dishonoring it or whatever. 

I know, it's a disaster. I don't want to look at it. Not tonight at least. What do you want me to try calming Russia down? Why don't you try that? 

Calm down man. I think you havent watch it, that's fine. Video never mentions russia or ukraine.  It's about a man travelling in ukraine with his old soviet camera.

But if you are looking for warm place I suggest look no further than Bhutan.

Southern France is absolutely gorgeous - one day I'll move there...

38980ee21f624d7aab60701e07af5761.jpg

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Namibia, Australia, New Zealand?

Asia is nice, but too dirty and overcrowded.

Edited by FourCrossedWands

@Sucuk Ekmek ok, thanks. I thought that place is the best there as well.

@Nilsi okay, It also has amazimg beach nightclubs that look like heaven.

@FourCrossedWands Exactly the country I was considering, but now I'm 99% certain that it is the best (safe, clean, amazing, etc.) place to visit in Africa.

Now, what about South America and the Carribbean? I suppose Jamaica is #1 Caribbean destination, or Barbados or Antigua and Barbuda. You can never go wrong there no matter which island you pick, or would you pick Mexico over the Islands?

57 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

@Sucuk Ekmek 

@Nilsi okay, It also has amazimg beach nightclubs that look like heaven.

@FourCrossedWands

It's the perfect union of European high culture and nature/eco-awareness.- doesn't get much better than this.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

It's up to you. I adore mountains and this year I want to visit The San Juan Mountains (Southwest CO). It's gonna be awesome trip

On 02/03/2023 at 0:56 PM, at_anchor said:

South America

Peru has the Seven Color Mountains and Machu Picchu. Brazil is straight-up heavenly in natural beauty. Other interesting countries, in my opinion, are Argentina and Chile. 

The problem with traveling in South America is the difficulty of communication in non-tourist areas. Most people don't speak good English or do so very poorly. Bigger cities are slightly better.