BlessedLion

Did Leo change his perspective on this? Still confused

175 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

yes no doubt ... my only roadblock is if you stab me god feels it but if i stab you does god feel it too

The trick is there is no you.  There is  only pure consciousness, which can feel.   The pain you feel now isn't actually yours - it is consciousness'.  You have made it yours but that is an illusion. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, gettoefl said:

yes so no is the answer until karma comes to get ya

18 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

I guess so. For me it's enough with breaking the illusion of finitude, since the finite feels uncomfortable. The infinity is much more beautiful 

On 2/25/2023 at 1:36 PM, Someone here said:

BS.

Obviously other people exist. 

Anyone who says otherwise should be put in a mental hospital .

@Someone here I hear what you mean here my dude. To put into context that other people don't exist simply is a falsification of reality. That is fantasy, it is false from the truth. The truth is that other people do exist. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

11 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

The trick is there is no you.  There is  only pure consciousness, which can feel.   The pain you feel now isn't actually yours - it is consciousness'.  You have made it yours but that is an illusion. 

existence is tricky

existence is anything in the now's consciousness; non-existence is hypotheticals that i have never gotten around to imagining them, for example a species of insect that i have never heard of

everyone i have any knowledge of certainly exists ... including me ... as separate distinct entities

i and you exist

i and you is unreal, pure disappearing waves

god is the only real

god feels no pain, mine or yours, pain is the inevitable condition of a finite self

all god does is shine a spotlight on it

apologies that i was sloppy earlier on conflating existence which is relative and reality which is absolute

1. All there is is God.

2. And one and only thing I can be sure of is that I AM. Not I as Arthogaan, but I as awoken Consciousness.

Since 1. and 2. is true then -> I AM GOD 

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

10 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

apologies that i was sloppy earlier on conflating existence which is relative and reality which is absolute

sorry for being a pain in the ass, but the relative does not exist. it is an appearance, unreal, false. what you are living now is the absolute. There is nothing else.

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

sorry for being a pain in the ass, but the relative does not exist. it is an appearance, unreal, false. what you are living now is the absolute. There is nothing else.

what you see it really be

not real like i say

relatively real if i may

On 27/02/2023 at 10:42 AM, Arthogaan said:

1. All there is is God.

Are you sure?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

5 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Are you sure?

What else could there be.

1 minute ago, Arthogaan said:

What else could there be.

Imagine a language that doesn't have the word "God", and try to answer yourself.

20 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Imagine a language that doesn't have the word "God", and try to answer yourself.

Well yeah, and the word God points to mysterious thing that would remain in a world without language at all.

7 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Well yeah, and the word God points to mysterious thing that would remain in a world without language at all.

That's not what the word typically means. But thanks for clarifying.

On 2/26/2023 at 1:34 PM, Inliytened1 said:

Thanks for the clarifications. 

I'm sticking with my personal experience which is that yes,i am dreaming and creating this reality. But it's a shared reality in that "others" are designed to create a similar one. Especially humans. 

We're all dreaming our own dreams, but they are vastly different. And it's a Collective Dream in which we interact. 

Solipsism in the sense of believing that you are the only one in existence with an experience seems like exactly what the spiritual ego would like to hear.

I think for this assertion to be true it has to resonate with what Infinitely said here, it's all imaginary including you. So you aren't real, then neither are others. Something like that. But there still is something there that's Alive 

4 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Thanks for the clarifications. 

I'm sticking with my personal experience which is that yes,i am dreaming and creating this reality. But it's a shared reality in that "others" are designed to create a similar one. Especially humans. 

We're all dreaming our own dreams, but they are vastly different. And it's a Collective Dream in which we interact. 

Solipsism in the sense of believing that you are the only one in existence with an experience seems like exactly what the spiritual ego would like to hear.

I think for this assertion to be true it has to resonate with what Infinitely said here, it's all imaginary including you. So you aren't real, then neither are others. Something like that. But there still is something there that's Alive 

You might like that analogy:

I don't think I agree with it anymore, but it was really helpful for me before.

Basically each of us is connected to a server and your gaming console is generating 100% your own world. You never experience anything other than your console. Your world is generated totatlly out of your electricity (consciousness). And when you interact with other they see you in their totally own world generated by their console. And you can totally mod your own game but still there is a shared dream.

Actually what do you think about it @Breakingthewall @Inliytened1 @Leo Gura? It seems to point to the same thing as Infinity of Gods video, but eventually even the existence of other gaming consoles and some shared server is imagined, right? 

Edited by Arthogaan