BlessedLion

Did Leo change his perspective on this? Still confused

175 posts in this topic

Basically the old videos on Reality and God Realization are amazing. I've been rewatching them to help integrate my recent God Realization. And all of the things Leo claims (except one**) actually resonate with my other teachers who teaches God Realization through Kashmir Shivism and the 12 wheels of Kali. When he was teaching this lecture i was laughing out loud because everything he was saying Leo has said albeit in their own ways. But i never really connected it all until now. It's like they were both saying words that I couldn't even hear until I started experiencing these realizations. 

So what was this one thing? It's this whole idea that others are imaginary and don't have an experience. 

The way I experience God is that I am God having a Personal Dream, but there is still a Collective Dream which is intertwined with the personal. And yes ultimately I am imagining other's bodies and such. But there is still a consciousness there that is interfacing. It's not just like a bot NPC. It's like a video game with rules and regulations so all the avatars can play fairly. 

I also believe that ultimately it's all the same being, split into separate avatars but the same consciousness within each experiencing it all. So there is still only ONE God but it's not "you" it's You. I think Leo could've better clarified this in the God Realization teachings. Because you are not God, there is no "you" no identity 

You are the only one that exists in your reality, I am the only one that exists in my reality. This what Leo means by solpsism. You imagine others, there is no others in your reality.

This also resonates well with the infinity of Gods which Leo talked about. We are Gods having a collective dream. Everyone of us is God, and ultimately Exist alone and it's actively imagining reality and others.

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

The way I experience God is that I am God having a Personal Dream, but there is still a Collective Dream which is intertwined with the personal. And yes ultimately I am imagining other's bodies and such. But there is still a consciousness there that is interfacing. It's not just like a bot NPC. It's like a video game with rules and regulations so all the avatars can play fairly. 

@BlessedLion I'm not sure if Leo's perspective on this has evolved or not. But the idea that others are not conscious and aware doesn't resonate with me or my own direct experiences during very expanded states of consciousness. Yes, at the highest level everything is one. God can subdivide itself endlessly to have infinite perspectives and unique experiences but every aspect of God is conscious and has awareness. If you feel other people, animals and nature are not conscious and have awareness, you need more awakenings. 

Your Consciousness is Absolute. Only you exist. Obviously.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

You are the only one that exists in your reality, I am the only one that exists in my reality. This what Leo means by solpsism. You imagine others, there is no others in your reality.

This also resonates well with the infinity of Gods which Leo talked about. We are Gods having a collective dream. Everyone of us is God, and ultimately Exist alone and it's actively imagining reality and others.

No it conflicts.  But as it should.   It js a paradox.   Others only exist if imagined.   He went too far by making them be actual and separate in an alternate reality.  The paradox here is to self reflect.  All other realities are within you.  So this ultimately breaks down.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your Consciousness is Absolute. Only you exist. Obviously.

@Leo Gura Where my direct experience may be different then yours is I became aware that every aspect of God is conscious and has awareness. 

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Where my direct experience may be different then yours is I became aware that every aspect of God is conscious and has awareness. 

Whatever you're talking about, it's all happening within your Consciousness, and nowhere else.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Whatever you're talking about, it's all happening within your Consciousness, and nowhere else.

@Leo Gura I agree. But I feel some of your teachings need more context otherwise they can confuse people. 

At the highest level, yes I am the only conscious thing that exists, but that doesn't mean that others are not conscious and aware. To say they are not would be putting a limit on what God can create and God is unlimited. 

@Matthew85

the point is that there can be nothing outside of your direct experience. it is impossible. They are just ideas that we imagine. From this it follows that you are not real. It is a very paradoxical and strange realization, but it cannot be otherwise. only I exist. outside of me there is nothing. this is impossible to understand and impossible to deny.

@Leo Gura I love and admire you Leo. You are a true pioneer. But I have to go with my direct experience. To say other life forms do not have awareness is false. 

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

But I have to go with my direct experience.

Good!

But there is nothing in your direct experience except you. Feel free to check.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

the point is that there can be nothing outside of your direct experience. it is impossible. They are just ideas that we imagine. From this it follows that you are not real. It is a very paradoxical and strange realization, but it cannot be otherwise. only I exist. outside of me there is nothing. this is impossible to understand and impossible to deny.

@Breakingthewall True, but to say other life forms do not have awareness doesn't resonate as true with me me or my direct experiences. 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Good!

But there is nothing in your direct experience except you. Feel free to check.

@Leo Gura True. But if everyone is self which you teach about, why do you feel other aspects of self cannot be conscious and aware?

Just now, Matthew85 said:

@Breakingthewall True, but to say other life forms do not have awareness doesn't resonate as true with me me or my direct experiences. 

Yes , i feel the same. but that is a feeling within my direct experience. It's a crazy business, I really don't understand it. Let's say that you only exist in my mind, but at some point my direct experience will be Matthew, and now I have imagined the image of Matthew on the screen of my phone. but at this "moment" you do not exist. and at the moment in which you are there I do not exist

15 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura True. But if everyone is self which you teach about, why do you feel other aspects of self cannot be conscious and aware?

There is nothing other to you because you are an Absolute Mind. If there were others, you could not be God.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes , i feel the same. but that is a feeling within my direct experience. It's a crazy business, I really don't understand it. Let's say that you only exist in my mind, but at some point my direct experience will be Matthew, and now I have imagined the image of Matthew on the screen of my phone. but at this "moment" you do not exist. and at the moment in which you are there I do not exist

@Breakingthewall True. Everything only exists in your mind. But in my attempt to understand the truth of reality I reflect on my direct experiences. For example during several of my out of body experiences I was shown how all of my actions positive and negative affect others and ripple out. If others have no conscious awareness this would make no sense. Why would my higher mind show this to me? But it goes way beyond this. If you honestly can't feel the aliveness and awareness in other life forms, you still have a lot of work to do.  

I would suggest looking at it this way.

Consciouness is one 

Vehicles for consciouness are many.

Hence all life forms have consciouness.

It's the same one consciouness in all beings.

Same one and only consciouness is looking through every living thing in universe. 

The end. Saved u 10+ years of confusion. You're welcome ? 

Edited by Salvijus

Just now, Salvijus said:

I would suggest looking at it this way.

Consciouness is one 

Veichles for consciouness are many.

Hence all life forms have consciouness.

It's the same one consciouness in all beings.

Same one and only consciouness is looking through every living thing in universe. 

The end. Saved u 10+ years of confusion. Your welcome ? 

What Leo is teaching is realizing that your whole point of view is one big vehicle and that there is only one vehicle. No sub vehicles in that vehicle.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

9 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

What Leo is teaching is realizing that your whole point of view is one big vehicle and that there is only one vehicle. No sub vehicles in that vehicle.

I don't think you can put that limtation on infinty.