Kalki Avatar

Leo's university

16 posts in this topic

Leo, I had a random dream where you founded your own school/university to teach people how to live their very best lives from early childhood. But also included anyone of all ages who wanted to join. It was a complete different education system. Kinda gave me the vibes of hogwarts in the sense of being an otherwordly enviorment. 

Have you taught on doing this in the future? 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I also had a dream about Leo running a school. He rented a few vintage buildings with peeling walls and enclosed them in a fence. Some of his students complained about school's old and not modern look and he said:"I don't care and I don't have time to think about this shit". That's how the dream ended.

Let Love In

I would not be a good administrator of such a project. Too much human nonsense and games. I don't deal with managing human institutions. That would corrupt my work.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Lila9 said:

I also had a dream about Leo running a school. He rented a few vintage buildings with peeling walls and enclosed them in a fence. Some of his students complained about school's old and not modern look and he said:"I don't care and I don't have time to think about this shit". That's how the dream ended.

Lmao

Honestly that old building seems analogous to the forum

Edited by Osaid

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

7 hours ago, Lila9 said:

"I don't care and I don't have time to think about this shit"

?

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Yeah there are so many universities like Cardone university or Charisma university. Don't see why there cannot be a Leo uni.

13 hours ago, Osaid said:

Lmao

Honestly that old building seems analogous to the forum

I see the connection 

Let Love In

@Kalki Avatar I think an actualized school could end terribly.

I think its very important to understand experts in certain fields are only experts in those fields and not in all fields.

To run a radical school like an actualized school would take real expertise in fields I don't think Leo is an expert in. 

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

On 25/02/2023 at 10:04 PM, Leo Gura said:

I would not be a good administrator of such a project. Too much human nonsense and games. I don't deal with managing human institutions. That would corrupt my work.

You could just write the curriculum and let others do the classes and administration.

Why don't YOU do it? :D

A lot of great minds have used dreams to inform their ideas.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

@DefinitelyNotARobot @Matthew85

I would if I could. I just feel Leo is more capable for this. If I were to start such project I would anyways seek for his advice as he has a more in depth view of life and the system. He is the one im interested on seeing how he would structure such organization. 

It could start small as a priv school on a first world country were it would be gladly welcomed to be tested. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar Plato tried it 2,400 years ago. Leo is talking with poeple, unbiased and anti spiritual corruption.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.