Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vincent S

Plugging DMT

7 posts in this topic

I want to try plugging NN-DMT. I have both smoked/vaped NN-DMT and 5MEO-DMT.

Right now I’m working with plugged 5MEO-DMT freebase, and it works wonders.

Now, if you can dilute 5MEO-DMT(freebase) with vinegar. Surely you can dilute NN-DMT (freebase) with vinegar and plug it?

Please, let me know if you have tried it!

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Hi

Yes with some caveats.

My experience has not been the most pleasant, but it works, biggest issue is that its very uncomfortable, for me, after only 3-8 minutes, I get the urge to take a dump which mounts until I choose to do so, and then it turns out to be simply the liquid I put there.

Effects were mild, but longer lasting, felt slightly beyond threshold, (take into consideration that I only held it in for a short amount of time) I have no Idea how powerful it would be if I held it in the whole time..

This is copied from The DMT-NEXUS

"8.5 Plugging (not advised)

Plugging is the anal administration of substances.

Preparation

Don't use freebase, convert into DMT-salt eg. DMT Fumarate. Use pre-boiled water (preferably distilled). Dissolving into vinegar, orange or lemon juice should work too. Add baking soda to reduce the acidity.

Administration

Cocoa butter is a good vehicle for introducing substances this route. The melting point is below your internal temperature, but above room temperature. This makes it easy to handle because it's solid prior to administration, but it rapidly melts once administered. Or make a 2-5 ml solution and insert via a needless syringe.

Dosage

Harmalas: 1/3 to 1/2 of an oral dose
DMT-salts: start with 100mg, add 50-100mg, 250-300mg is considered very high
Brews: 3g Mimosa + 3g Syrian Rue. Note: +10 ml liquid might be hard to keep in

Effect

This route bypasses the first-pass metabolism and liver. Administration without Harmalas will have effect. But the intestines also contain MAO. Plugging DMT is therefor 3x less active when taken without Harmalas. Most users report that the DMT is less potent than orally. The effect of Harmalas is 3x more potent than orally.

Effects start at about 20 minutes with a powerful initial body load, the peak lasts 1 hour with an afterglow of several hours. The pharmacodynamics of plugging vs. intranasal administration seem to be very similar. There are no unique effects compared to other methods. It is reported that the plugging route does not burn or hurt. It also eliminates some nausea due to no stomach irritation. However it can still give a bloated feeling and it's possible to get nausea just from the vertigo of high amounts of RIMA.

Safety

The pH of a brew should not be detrimental to tissues. However, a large dosage of acidic Mimosa brews may not be good. Adding baking soda reduces the acidity. Note that substances going in this rout don't get filtered by the liver. They go right in to the bloodstream. Plugging is closer to injecting than swallowing. Being less active than orally and oral purging being considered medicinal, the plugging rout is not recommended."

(Me again) I want to add that I have an abnormally high tolerance to DMT, so even plugging 200-400 mg wasn't super effective, however, at the time I didn't add the MAOI, perhaps a missing step.

When I tried this, it wasn't strong enough for me, so I ended up dabbing DMT as well during the session.

Good luck!

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

Thanks for sharing!

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Plugging DMT simply will not work.

You need MAOI with DMT.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeah, will stick to vaping then. Trying to plug 150mg+ is waste of substance.

When I can vape 25-30mg and breakthrough.

Put it into a pill and eat it with another pill of harmala extract. Far superior to vaping.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Will try that! Cheers