Juan

Frank Yang on TOE with Curt Jaimungal Interview

593 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, bambi said:

How lost are you to threaten people with violence? You will kill people? Your in the bottom 2% of humans and their behaviour. You are getting worse year by year

The way you treat and communicate to other humans is disgusting, but thats not the worst part, its your denial and attitude: you show 0 remorse

Deep suffering and isolation will become your friend

The ignorance of the unawakened can push you to the brink  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

?

Yea, to be triggered is not fun. Not healthy also. These outbursts will repeat itself forever until someone move beyond their ego. Easier sayed then done tho. But still. Worth pointing out i think 

People think he is the problem, she is the problem. But the real problem is the triggered ego in us. That dude is what makes everything toxic. 

@Thought Art u probably interpreted my post as an attack on leo. It was actually about everyone here in general. Don't worry your precious Leo is safe ? 

46 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The ignorance of the unawakned can push you to the brink  

That sounds like something that needs work.

Apparently.

@Salvijus Okay, don’t be a jerk to me 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

Just because something is predictable doesn't mean it should be tolerated.

I asked why does it warrant such a harsh response, not why should it be tolerated. ??? You're very clearly just blindly defending Leo no matter what, to such egregious extent, I imagine Leo reading this and saying to himself, "damn I wish my supportive devotees weren't such obvious simps"

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

Awakening is not impossible.

You really are committed to overlooking the intention of my message in favor of Leo. I said, if true awakening is so rare, such that you repeatedly stress that "Only I (Leo) am fully awake", then its rarity basically precludes any necessity to teach it, thus does not warrant such abrasiveness when the teachings aren't embraced.

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

He IS practicing that exact authority you speak of when he calls people out for berating his teachings. And people will learn from that. Someone who has a chance at realizing awakenings would first have to learn to practice their own authority. Many people fall into that trap, and it's a massive one, so of course he would stand against it and exemplify how to do so.

I've never seen such a brazen attempt to demonstrate the stunning extent to which the taste of Leo's jizz has been branded into someone's memory. When you're finished sucking him off would you kindly address my actual grievances rather than pivoting to these non-sequiturs? You literally ignored everything I said just to respond with these very tenuously connected defenses of Leo you make blindly.

I'm largely on Leo's side here, I just think he does his followers a disservice by alienating himself with these word choices.

30 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

You literally ignored everything I said

I think that's exactly what you just did to me, lol.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 hours ago, axiom said:

That sounds like something that needs work.

Or perhaps it is the truth 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Why can't this challenge be considered a domain and more like an opportunity for inter-personal skills work and development?

We tried that.   I told him to ban the haters years ago without thought- but he didn't wanna make this place an "echo chamber".  Well, here we are 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Until you go over. And then you laugh.

Once you stop giving a fuck, of course.  But life is about giving a fuck.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Survival is about giving a fuck.

Correct.   So if u wanna be here as a human and run a forum to teach spirituality you have to give a fuck.  Otherwise you would be in a cave somewhere starving yourself and not passing on any of your knowledge.  That's fine, but then you and I wouldn't be talking right now 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

We tried that.   I told him to ban the haters years ago without thought- but he didn't wanna make this place an "echo chamber".  Well, here we are 

Banning the haters is not improvement. It's degeneration.

Improvement is learning how to plan your move steps ahead before your opponent (in this case the haters).

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Improvement is learning how to plan your move steps ahead before your opponent (in this case the haters).

That's a waste of his time.  Albert Einstein used to have one set of clothes and he would wear the same thing everyday.   It looked bad, but when asked, he could only respond with "it takes thought to figure out what I want to wear each day, and this takes away from the time I have to think about reality."

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

52 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's a waste of his time. 

Not if you do it properly. The best medicine isn't the curative drug, but rather the preventive measures.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

56 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I think in reality you can never be one step ahead of every hater. The problem with haters and trolls is that they use your own work against you, by taking things out of context or misinterpreting what you say. They will always find a way to do that, if they wish so, no matter how many steps ahead you think you are.

Leo already has a lot of disclaimers, like "This work is very advanced", "Don't just believe any spiritual teacher" or "Don't just believe me, do the work and experience it for yourself." And still people accuse him of running a cult, because they are ignorant and don't actually understand what he teaches. He can say 1000 times "Don't take my word for it" and maybe it will convince 1000 people that he doesn't want people to just blindly trust him, but there will always be one who just won't get it.

That's just how it is, and when then those people become too toxic, I would say it's okay to ban them in order to keep the peace in this forum. They had their chance.

Banned the best user of the forum. Last months I was login into the forum only to read the posts of that guy. .

Edited by RedLine