Juan

Frank Yang on TOE with Curt Jaimungal Interview

593 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

The mind cannot get there, no matter what drugs you take.

Right. Very few here really seem to grasp this much.

Infinity cannot be circumscribed, and that in itself should be the end of the story. You cannot fit something bigger into something smaller, much as an obese woman might like to fit into a size zero dress.

”Understanding” is the illusion of having packaged appearance into some finite form to somehow own it. Never actually happens.

The mind is just more process unfolding - no agency behind it. No one there. The mind is just as incapable of grasping THIS as the sky is incapable of grasping the sea. All appearances.

Apparently.

7 hours ago, Flyboy said:

Gosh man... feel into the contraction you have in your body every time you say ME and I.  It oozes out of your communication that you think you are the wisest smartest most bestest person in the world.  Every retort from you is always to re-solidify yourself as some authority, some teacher of incredible caliber.  Your ego is off the charts, hell bent on being this "great man."

I love this. I was feeling the same thing for a long time just couldn't find the words to express it. It's so triggering lol. That super inflated ego is such a toxic thing. And the only antidote is the sober real consciouness work... feels like a helpless situation by now.

Edited by Salvijus

arrogance and huge ego is what has led the guy to decipher the essence of reality. It's like saying if Muhammad Ali was an idiot and that's why he's not the best boxer. he is an idiot and that is why he has become the best boxer. If he had had a softer character, he wouldn't have gone as far. 

people confuse spirituality with kindness. what is important is integrity. It's true that Leo has an irritating superiority attitude, but it's hard to catch him lacking in integrity.

And as he says.... almost no one understand what awakening is

Edited by Breakingthewall

48 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

arrogance and huge ego is what has led the guy to decipher the essence of reality.

Arrogance and huge ego are not necessary for this. They will only get you so far, and usually will involve some degree of misery, explicit or not.

As far as deciphering the essence of reality… yes, the illusion of such is possible. It never actually happens though. A grain of sand does not decipher the beach.

Apparently.

3 minutes ago, axiom said:

Arrogance and huge ego are not necessary for this. They will only get you so far, and usually will involve some degree of misery, explicit or not.

As far as deciphering the essence of reality… yes, the illusion of such is possible. It never actually happens though. A grain of sand does not decipher the beach.

A grain of sand is the beach . There is not a part, infinite is always complete 

2 minutes ago, axiom said:

@Breakingthewall Exactly. There is no grain of sand. There is no Leo.

Yeah yeah, it's just the infinity dancing, and we are just ideas within it, and same time the whole infinity. The thing is to became the infinity and understand what we really are. It's possible. It's absolutely shocking. You are that. You are me. We are god. Not an idea or a projection, it's the reality. 

31 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah yeah, it's just the infinity dancing, and we are just ideas within it, and same time the whole infinity. The thing is to became the infinity and understand what we really are. It's possible. It's absolutely shocking. You are that. You are me. We are god. Not an idea or a projection, it's the reality. 

What you describe is something easily “understood”, and does not require an arrogant teacher to explain. It can be directly encountered on 5MEO and other psychedelic substances at sufficiently high doses. It can also be encountered via meditation, breathwork, near death experiences.

It is easy to have that peak experience.

As far as understanding it… well, understanding is just the poor and misguided cousin of being. Once you get into “understanding” you are back in mind, back in ego, back in the dream of assigning meaning, purpose and value to that which is completely beyond it.

And in so doing it is obscured, seen only through a veil.

“Understanding” the sun is absurd. The sun is perfectly complete already without any understanding required. To suggest that following a series of esoteric tasks or teachings is somehow essential to grasp the true meaning of the sun, and that “no one else understands the sun like I do!” is completely ridiculous… and yet this more or less describes the whole spiritual endeavour.

Infinity is infinity and the sun is the sun. Bask in its glow. Leo’s teachings are entertaining but ultimately useless. All such teachings are useless.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

15 minutes ago, axiom said:

What you describe is something easily “understood”, and does not require an arrogant teacher to explain. It can be directly encountered on 5MEO and other psychedelic substances at sufficiently high doses. It can also be encountered via meditation, breathwork, near death experiences.

It is easy to have that peak experience.

As far as understanding it… well, understanding is just the poor and misguided cousin of being. Once you get into “understanding” you are back in mind, back in ego, back in the dream of assigning meaning, purpose and value to that which is completely beyond it.

And in so doing it is obscured, seen only through a veil.

“Understanding” the sun is absurd. The sun is perfectly complete already without any understanding required. To suggest that following a series of esoteric tasks or teachings is somehow essential to grasp the true meaning of the sun, and that “no one else understands the sun like I do!” is completely ridiculous… and yet this more or less describes the whole spiritual endeavour.

Infinity is infinity and the sun is the sun. Bask in its glow. Leo’s teachings are entertaining but ultimately useless. All such teachings are useless.

39 minutes ago, axiom said:

They are not peak experiences, it is to break the barrier that has you bound in the illusion and become infinite. psychedelics are the same as anything else apparent. reality right now is infinite, and you are, and everything apparent is developing within you. Understanding it, as you said, is easy. Being it is difficult, you have to abandon the ties. Leo's teachings are only useful as inspiration. but that's already a lot

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

the barrier that has you bound in the illusion and become infinite.

The barrier is understanding.

Apparently.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

arrogance and huge ego is what has led the guy to decipher the essence of reality.

Ego mainly determines how truth is presented to other people. Truth itself is beyond ego. And isn't it just a weird proposition in general? Why should truth require being asshole?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

Ego mainly determines how truth is presented to other people. Truth itself is beyond ego. And isn't it just a weird proposition in general? Why should truth require being asshole?

36 minutes ago, axiom said:

What you describe is something easily “

1 hour ago, axiom said:

It's not required, but it could happens. In the case of Leo, it is clearly seen that it is very important for him to be above everyone else. It is irritating? a lot. We each have our flaws. but that does not mean that it has broken the barriers of the apparent and has gone deeper than anyone else in the history of humanity. Or perhaps there are others who have delved deeper, but do not spread. he is still human, with what that entails: ego

22 minutes ago, axiom said:

The barrier is understanding.

The barrier is misunderstanding 

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's not required, but it could happens. In the case of Leo, it is clearly seen that it is very important for him to be above everyone else. It is irritating? a lot. We each have our flaws. but that does not mean that it has broken the barriers of the apparent and has gone deeper than anyone else in the history of humanity. Or perhaps there are others who have delved deeper, but do not spread. he is still human, with what that entails: ego

I don't disagree that an asshole can be deep in many different ways (no pun intended). What I'm pointing out is that you seem to be using being an asshole as an explanation for his deepness.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Curt will never be awakened. Sorry but that dude is mentally limited. 

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

What I'm pointing out is that you seem to be using being an asshole as an explanation for his deepness.

his ambition is huge. this has taken him to the maximum depth. He is not a passive saint, he is an active, aggressive ego that explores. magellan, not ramana maharshi. sure Magellan was a great asshole 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Flyboy Banned.

For being such a fool.

I will ban every last fool from here. So watch out.

Do not play games with me.

Nobody here is Awake or has one clue what Awake is.

Humble yourself or ban. I will not entertain your shit here. You can fuck around with me on any other topic on this forum. But if you dare question me on AWAKENING, you are gone from here. I will not allow you to corrupt my teachings. You fucking devil. Shame on you. How dare you! You fucking spiritual rat. You have no clue what I teach.

Nobody here is AWAKE. And if you try to claim otherwise, banned. I am done being nice to you. You will respect my teachings or you will lose me forever.

My compassion is for Truth, not for your shit.

Do not be confused. This is said not out of ego, or to abuse you, but because it must be said in order to get your mind to understand the seriousness of what is being taught. If I don't yell at you, you are not going to take this seriously enough. I don't enjoy having to do this. I do this as a last resort when all other means have failed. If the nice approach worked, it would have worked, but it didn't work. So here we are. Nice is a luxury we can afford most of the time. But not HERE. Not on this issue! This issue is unlike any other issue. This is not like any other disagreement. On this hinges your whole understanding of God. I am here to ensure that you take things seriously enough to reach a level of God that no one else on this planet can guide you to. That is my role here. My role is not to be your friend. I am not your therapist either. I am here to uphold a standard. The HIGHEST standard. In order to provoke you into pursing the highest levels of Consciousness. This is very serious. Your emotions cannot matter here.

I want you to seriously contemplate all this. There is a very deep lesson here for you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Based

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

On 3/17/2023 at 8:26 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Flyboy Banned.

For being such a fool.

I will ban every last fool from here. So watch out.

Do not play games with me.

Nobody here is Awake or has one clue what Awake is.

Humble yourself or ban. I will not entertain your shit here. You can fuck around with me on any other topic on this forum. But if you dare question me on AWAKENING, you are gone from here. I will not allow you to corrupt my teachings. You fucking devil. Shame on you. How dare you! You fucking spiritual rat. You have no clue what I teach.

Nobody here is AWAKE. And if you try to claim otherwise, banned. I am done being nice to you. You will respect my teachings or you will lose me forever.

My compassion is for Truth, not for your shit.

@Leo Gura After seeing this communication, and that you called the user a 'fucking idiot' on the message you sent when you banned them, I'm done being a mod on this server.

To continue being a mod on here simply contradicts too many of my values now.

Edited by Leo Gura

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback