Juan

Frank Yang on TOE with Curt Jaimungal Interview

593 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Centerlessness is pure bullshit.

FRANK YANG IS NOT AWAKE!

He's a self-deceived idiot. A fucking monkey.

And if you are not super careful, you will end up as stupid as him.

I am DONE entertaining your stupid games.

NOONE on this forum understands what AWAKENING is. No one! Don't you dare think otherwise. None of you have a clue what GOD is!

BUDDHISM IS NOT AWAKENING!

You're so stupid it kills me. None of you is ever going to WAKE UP! Because you are so fucking arrogant you think you understand. You understand nothing.

Start by understanding THAT.

Don't you dare play your games with me. None of it will work on me. I see through every single one of you. Wise up fast or you will lose my guidance forever. I am done wasting time with you.

Nothing personal. I just will not play your silly human games. I did not reach my level of consciousness by entertaining such crap. And that is the standard I set here. It's time to stop slacking off. I have been far too nice to you people. I do not care how you feel about it. Your feelings about me are irrelevant to Awakening.

Jesus H. Christ.

Just ban me from this godforsaken forum.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

51 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Either shut this thing down, or bear the burden attempting to teach the masses, who will ultimately never reach where You and I have reached .. a merging together as One.

I love this :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Boy, Leo’s happiness episode couldn’t have come at a better time. Lots of unhappy vibes in this thread, ha. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What do you mean by this. Are you saying that it is not a state one can attain? Or are you saying that it is a real state, but is not useful or worth pursuing?

Surely centerlessness should still be pursued even if your consciousness goals extend far beyond it... or no?

9 hours ago, dualnon said:

Can you describe the phenomenology a little? Has your realisation of no-self permanently shifted your day to day perception, if so.. how? What does your moment to moment experience appear like?

Also, How come you don't talk about centerlessness in your videos? I've never heard you talk about it, or even claim to have attained it after all these years of awakening and enlightenment talk. Maybe you have... but I am not aware of it, so I imagine you haven't spoken on it much.

There is a big difference between an experience and a realization.

Leo may have had experiences of no-self but he hasn't realized it. He's still battling with his ego on a daily basis pretending to have transcended human spirituality. 

34 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Leo may have had experiences of no-self but he hasn't realized it. He's still battling with his ego on a daily basis pretending to have transcended human spirituality. 

?⬆️

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

46 minutes ago, vladorion said:

There is a big difference between an experience and a realization.

There's no one to realize no self.  It's called no self for a reason.  It's ego death.   It has nothing to do with the ego.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura @Inliytened1

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

centerlessness is indeed bullshit :)

lol. how isn't reality centerless?

---------

You guys are so harsh on buddhism for basically no reason other then dogma.

7 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

You’ve threatened your forum users many times with these kinds of lines.

I agree that what you’re doing is a waste of time, most here will not Awaken to God. So why are you still fighting this uphill battle in trying Awaken others … who are You. What attachments are you holding on to?

I respect your body of work, but I feel as though you are above these empty threats. Either shut this thing down, or bear the burden attempting to teach the masses, who will ultimately never reach where You and I have reached .. a merging together as One.

@Terell Kirby Well said.

6 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Jesus H. Christ.

Just ban me from this godforsaken forum.

That would be too nice of us.  And we aren't nice around here....

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

37 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

@Leo Gura @Inliytened1

---------

Its more egoic games.  I suppose there is cessation of consciousness too, and a whole bunch of other crap.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

we aren't nice around here....

I noticed.

2 hours ago, _Archangel_ said:

@Leo Gura @Inliytened1

---------

I am actually not against Buddhism.  Buddhism is closer to the nature of reality than most religions.  But that also makes it a deeper trap.  That's why Leo is so against it.  Because of how big a trap it can be.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's why Leo is so against it.  Because of how big a trap it can be.

That’s not really the reason though. The reason is that Leo is dissatisfied with what is on an implicit level. And he wants to change it. Activity of self.

Apparently.

On 3/14/2023 at 8:33 AM, Leo Gura said:

Don't you dare play your games with me. None of it will work on me. I see through every single one of you. Wise up fast or you will lose my guidance forever. I am done wasting time with you.

Yes!  This!  Retire!  :D

It's pretty telling how unhappy and angry you are.  If your body-mind is what the "highest truth" leads to, I think everyone here would be wise to steer clear.  Gosh man... feel into the contraction you have in your body every time you say ME and I.  It oozes out of your communication that you think you are the wisest smartest most bestest person in the world.  Every retort from you is always to re-solidify yourself as some authority, some teacher of incredible caliber.  Your ego is off the charts, hell bent on being this "great man."  Yet, you aren't dude.  You just aren't.  You aren't the most enlightened person ever, you're not even a little enlightened.  You are a person that let a very deep hurt, probably that of being bullied and laughed at and not taken seriously, create a knot inside you that is so deep and painful that you will do anything in the universe to create an ego around it that makes you feel better.  But the real path is feeling and accepting the hurt, all the way down, until you see that innocence and helplessness belies absolutely everything.  All this contraction in you would be gone if you had done the real work, but it's only gotten worse (and from my perspective, it really accelerated getting worse about the time you gave up on doing the work thanks to nose-diving into psychedelics).  You are not awake Leo.  You don't even know what awake means, ironically, despite all the trips.  You're looking through a window and think you're the only person to see the frame, but don't realize there is no window and there is no frame.

Seriously, please, retire to a cave and sit there as long as it takes.  Your twisted maniacal spiritual shitshow is really causing a lot of people a lot of suffering, from what I can see.  @The Mystical Man has it right, this community is suffering from Narcissistic Abuse, plain and simple.  I wish you healing, but stop hurting people.

43 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

Yes!  This!  Retire!  :D

It's pretty telling how unhappy and angry you are.  If your body-mind is what the "highest truth" leads to, I think everyone here would be wise to steer clear.  Gosh man... feel into the contraction you have in your body every time you say ME and I.  It oozes out of your communication that you think you are the wisest smartest most bestest person in the world.  Every retort from you is always to re-solidify yourself as some authority, some teacher of incredible caliber.  Your ego is off the charts, hell bent on being this "great man."  Yet, you aren't dude.  You just aren't.  You aren't the most enlightened person ever, you're not even a little enlightened.  You are a person that let a very deep hurt, probably that of being bullied and laughed at and not taken seriously, create a knot inside you that is so deep and painful that you will do anything in the universe to create an ego around it that makes you feel better.  But the real path is feeling and accepting the hurt, all the way down, until you see that innocence and helplessness belies absolutely everything.  All this contraction in you would be gone if you had done the real work, but it's only gotten worse (and from my perspective, it really accelerated getting worse about the time you gave up on doing the work thanks to nose-diving into psychedelics).  You are not awake Leo.  You don't even know what awake means, ironically, despite all the trips.  You're looking through a window and think you're the only person to see the frame, but don't realize there is no window and there is no frame.

Seriously, please, retire to a cave and sit there as long as it takes.  Your twisted maniacal spiritual shitshow is really causing a lot of people a lot of suffering, from what I can see.  @The Mystical Man has it right, this community is suffering from Narcissistic Abuse, plain and simple.  I wish you healing, but stop hurting people.

Man, Do you remember that once i wrote you a private message and I told you, what's wrong with Leo? is he crazy? is he a narcissist? a hopeless deep asshole? I don't understand his attitude. Well now I understand it. You can't imagine what awakening is. It's terrifying man, it's a very serious matter, very strange, and most of all, real. it is turning the sock completely around, revealing the illusion of death, of existence. no one dares this. nobody has ever done it, they have only speculated and had glimpses. it's monstrously radical. what Ieo is doing is extremely strange. you have to be a little crazy to do it and quite crazy to spread it like he does.

Edited by Breakingthewall

41 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Man, Do you remember that once i wrote you a private message and I told you, what's wrong with Leo? is he crazy? is he a narcissist? a hopeless deep asshole? I don't understand his attitude. Well now I understand it. You can't imagine what awakening is. It's terrifying man, it's a very serious matter, very strange, and most of all, real. it is turning the sock completely around, revealing the illusion of death, of existence. no one dares this. nobody has ever done it, they have only speculated and had glimpses. it's monstrously radical. what Ieo is doing is extremely strange. you have to be a little crazy to do it and quite crazy to spread it like he does.

So somebody is being an asshole, and your explanation is "they must be onto something deep"? What about the explanation that they're simply a bit of an asshole?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Flyboy Astute! But Leo is just a process. Software in a sense, like you and I. He is not an autonomous agent that has some magical ability to change what he apparently does.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I really used to think this.  If you go back and look at my old posts, I was once a strong defender of Leo; I used to say he was misunderstood, but that his heart was in the right place.  I no longer think so.  I did a ton of work myself, and read a ton, many books beyond Leo's list.  It was sparked by a noted incongruency between Leo and some clearly pretty enlightened people.  I set out on an honest quest to understand the differences.  My inescapable conclusion is that Leo is wildly wrong and misled, and his unhappiness and ego speak for themselves.  I've tried many times and in many different ways to communicate this, and it isn't coming from me just buying into a dogma or wanting to be right.  I've read everything by everyone, listened to everyone.  Enlightenment is real, but Leo is highly deluded by his experiences and has missed "IT" entirely.

You need to be able to see with your heart to see the truth, it is found at the end of surrender, not in some kind of understanding.  The mind cannot get there, no matter what drugs you take.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You would have to know the experience of every person who lives and has ever lived to claim things like "no one dares this", "no one has ever done it", "they have only speculated" etc. That's purely dogmatic thinking.