Juan

Frank Yang on TOE with Curt Jaimungal Interview

593 posts in this topic

God is a verb not a noun!!

Here is the definition of verb from Wikipedia:

“A verb is a word that in syntax generally conveys an action, an occurrence, or a state of being. In the usual description of English, the basic form, with or without the particle to, is the infinitive.

Here is the definition of a noun: “a word (other than a pronoun) used to identify any of a class of people, places, or things (common noun), or to name a particular one of these (proper noun).”

God is The Ultimate State of Being. God conveys action. Existence is action. God is not a man in the sky or on earth. God is the activity that makes up a man. We cannot exist without verbs. 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

neo advaita = don't lift a finger, all is perfection, just admire and behold

advaita vedanta = strain every sinew to inhabit your true nature then make this yet more perfect, this is your absolute birthright

5 hours ago, gettoefl said:

neo advaita = don't lift a finger, all is perfection, just admire and behold

advaita vedanta = strain every sinew to inhabit your true nature then make this yet more perfect, this is your absolute birthright

Anything instructive is missing the point.

Apparently.

8 hours ago, axiom said:

Intelectual understanding that everything happens by itself doesn't eliminate the desire for more and more peace and happyness. And it just so happens that certain instructions are very helpful in achieving the desired condition. So instructions are very much valuable in that regard.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

10 hours ago, axiom said:

for those who happen to come from the absolute perspective sure

On 10/03/2023 at 9:41 AM, Danioover9000 said:

@Matthew85

Also, by me calling Frank Yang a Zen Devil, I'm referring to him, again, conflating Leo Gura insights as if they're below traditional Enlightenment when that clearly not the case.

Are you referring to the "Beyond God Realisation" video? As I understand it Frank was talking about how "God" is just a more expanded experience of ego, and that there is more to go to arrive at total permanent centerlessness. He wasn't exactly saying that Leo's insights are below "traditional Enlightenment". He was outlining some trappings on the path that prevent people from attaining centerlessness, which is something that Leo doesn't really talk about... I wonder if Leo's attained it. If he has, awesome. But if not, he should.. and THEN critique Frank.

From how Leo talks about and dismisses the no-self insight, I am not sure he's actually had it. Not deep enough to realise permanent centerlessness anyway.

Maybe he has... But I don't think so simply because I've never heard him mention it. And I've watched basically everything he's put out on enlightenment, consciousness and nonduality.

Edited by dualnon

19 minutes ago, dualnon said:

I am not sure he's actually had it.

I have had no-self so deep you couldn't imagine it. No-self is valid, however there is so much more to comprehending God & Consciousness. Just because you got no-self doesn't mean you comprehend what God or Consciousness are. In fact, I promise you don't.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have had no-self so deep you couldn't imagine it. 

Can you describe the phenomenology a little? Has your realisation of no-self permanently shifted your day to day perception, if so.. how? What does your moment to moment experience appear like?

Also, How come you don't talk about centerlessness in your videos? I've never heard you talk about it, or even claim to have attained it after all these years of awakening and enlightenment talk. Maybe you have... but I am not aware of it, so I imagine you haven't spoken on it much.

Edited by dualnon

@Leo Gura What is it that comprehends or attains these deeper understandings when the self has dissolved and no centre remains?

If you say it is God, then does God not already know?

Apparently.

34 minutes ago, axiom said:

@Leo Gura What is it that comprehends or attains these deeper understandings when the self has dissolved and no centre remains?

It is the same as in a nigthly dream.

It is Consciousness/Dreamer/God/Mind that is waking up to being itself rather than a character inside a dream.
And you could say that it is happening inside Nothingness and no-one is doing that, and dream is just dreamed, but you could also say that Mind/Self is dreaming. In your nightly dreams you could also argue that it is just happening on itself, and there is noone having a dream but actually it is your Mind generating the dream, your SELF is generating the experience of no-one doing nothing. Nothingness is genereted by the Mind/SELF. 

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, axiom said:

"God who already knows" is imagination. It's just You = God.

4 hours ago, axiom said:

god doesn't know its own name let along anything about itself

knowing is a mind realm

it's like you have never looked in a mirror before

guess i'm pretty fly

the deeper a mind goes, the more fun god has, it's an infinitely fascinating game it made for itself

5 hours ago, dualnon said:

Can you describe the phenomenology a little? Has your realisation of no-self permanently shifted your day to day perception, if so.. how? What does your moment to moment experience appear like?

Also, How come you don't talk about centerlessness in your videos? I've never heard you talk about it, or even claim to have attained it after all these years of awakening and enlightenment talk. Maybe you have... but I am not aware of it, so I imagine you haven't spoken on it much.

Centerlessness is pure bullshit.

FRANK YANG IS NOT AWAKE!

He's a self-deceived idiot. A fucking monkey.

And if you are not super careful, you will end up as stupid as him.

I am DONE entertaining your stupid games.

NOONE on this forum understands what AWAKENING is. No one! Don't you dare think otherwise. None of you have a clue what GOD is!

BUDDHISM IS NOT AWAKENING!

You're so stupid it kills me. None of you is ever going to WAKE UP! Because you are so fucking arrogant you think you understand. You understand nothing.

Start by understanding THAT.

Don't you dare play your games with me. None of it will work on me. I see through every single one of you. Wise up fast or you will lose my guidance forever. I am done wasting time with you.

Nothing personal. I just will not play your silly human games. I did not reach my level of consciousness by entertaining such crap. And that is the standard I set here. It's time to stop slacking off. I have been far too nice to you people. I do not care how you feel about it. Your feelings about me are irrelevant to Awakening.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Lol

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Leo Gura can we also lock this thread? Seems like a suitable closure.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Remember in the end you are only arguing with yourself - and THAT is the deepest awakening.  There is no one to fucking teach because they are all in your mind.  I'm just bored, so i'm on a forum talking to myself.   Realize THAT. 

@dualnon centerlessness is indeed bullshit :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura I mean... there will always be new folks coming into this work who are lost and confused. Or people who think they know more than they actually do. No need to lose your shit over that every single time lol. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

FRANK YANG IS NOT AWAKE!

it's much worse than that - he doesn't even exist outside of your mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

FRANK YANG IS NOT AWAKE!

And if you are not super careful, you will end up as stupid as him.

I am DONE entertaining your stupid games.

NOONE on this forum understands what AWAKENING is. No one! Don't you dare think otherwise. None of you have a clue what GOD is!

BUDDHISM IS NOT AWAKENING!

You're so stupid it kills me. None of you is ever going to WAKE UP! Because you are so fucking arrogant you think you understand. You understand nothing.

Start by understanding THAT.

Don't you dare play your games with me. None of it will work on me. I see through every single one of you. Wise up fast or you will lose my guidance forever. I am done wasting time with you.

Nothing personal. I just will not play your silly human games. I did not reach my level of consciousness by entertaining such crap. And that is the standard I set here. It's time to stop slacking off. I have been far too nice to you people. I do not care how you feel about it. Your feelings about me are irrelevant to Awakening.

100% agree, Buddhists are so annoying.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Wise up fast or you will lose my guidance forever. I am done wasting time with you.

You’ve threatened your forum users many times with these kinds of lines.

I agree that what you’re doing is a waste of time, most here will not Awaken to God. So why are you still fighting this uphill battle in trying Awaken others … who are You. What attachments are you holding on to?

I respect your body of work, but I feel as though you are above these empty threats. Either shut this thing down, or bear the burden attempting to teach the masses, who will ultimately never reach where You and I have reached .. a merging together as One.