Juan

Frank Yang on TOE with Curt Jaimungal Interview

593 posts in this topic

God is not a verb, it's a noun. You are God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

i am the infinite making love to itself, it's a movement, a flow.  it's a noun because i am, but my nature is flowing . The noun is always moving, it's a verb too 

But yes, first is i i guess... difficult to say for now 

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I think you mean the opposite. All self-hood, location, and thingness is a hallucination. God is the process and activity of ever-changing consciousness, not a person, place, or thing.

God is not a man in the sky, but a pure action of existence and everything breathing together in unity.

Edit: Wait, I was wrong. Noun is primary and verb is secondary. To have any activity, process, action or verb, already assumes the noun exists. Existence precedes action. God is the ultimate Noun. I am it.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

14 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

i am the infinite making love to itself, it's a movement, a flow.  it's a noun because i am, but my nature is flowing . The noun is always moving, it's a verb too 

But yes, first is i i guess... difficult to say for now 

Notice that every noun verbs.

;)

21 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

but the goal of doing 5meo or psychedelics in general, at first, is not to realize things and then remember them, that's memory, ego. It is to thin out the barrier of space-time illusion that veils the reality of what we are, to see through it permanently. once this is achieved, the psychedelic trip no longer aims to break the deception, but to delve into the truth, for pleasure, beauty and understanding, since psychedelic trip is not different than sober state, both are just the reality . The difference is that in a sober state, a huge part of you is focused on the space-time illusion, on functioning and surviving.

There are states that seem to be sober, and there are states that seem to be less sober.

The apparently "sober" state can seem to involve more self, or what can seem like constrained, finite consciousness.

The apparently "mystical" state can seem to involve less self, or what can seem like unconstrained, infinite consciousness.

Enlightenment sees both apparent states for what they are, which is simply appearance.

This appears, that appears. It's all the same.

Apparently.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

Verbing weirds language.

Apparently.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

there is no noun without a verb or a verb without a noun, so it could be said that they are the same

1 hour ago, axiom said:

There are states that seem to be sober, and there are states that seem to be less sober.

The apparently "sober" state can seem to involve more self, or what can seem like constrained, finite consciousness.

The apparently "mystical" state can seem to involve less self, or what can seem like unconstrained, infinite consciousness.

Enlightenment sees both apparent states for what they are, which is simply appearance.

This appears, that appears. It's all the same.

Yes, sober or psychedelic state is qualitatively the same: the present moment manifesting itself. enlightenment is realizing that you are the present moment and that is reality. What happens is that if you are chased by a pack of hungry dogs and at the same time your appendix hurts terribly, it is difficult to realize that. the psychedelic radically changes the present moment but you are still you, it is always you. If the present moment is completely empty of content, its infinite depth becomes evident, and there what you really are is manifested.

Right now, apparently something is happening. what is that something? That's where we have to dig deeper. imo it's not enough to just say mysterious things like this is nothing etc.

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Right now, apparently something is happening. what is that something? That's where we have to dig deeper.

You can't dig deeper. There is no you to dig, and there is no "deeper" to get to. There is only apparently deeper.

The desire to go deeper is simply the illusory self, dissatisfied, thinking it is separate, thinking it can change what is. What a joke! It cannot do anything. It is not there to do it. Not there. No-self seems to be misunderstood by almost everyone (?) on this forum.

True no-self is ALL of the profundity that is apparently experienced in the deepest psychedelic states on DMT or similar molecules. And it is always there. It never leaves because there is nothing else. It can't go anywhere.

In this, there is only utter profundity and utter perfection in every apparent waking moment. Nothing is needed. Nothing. This is already perfect - not some idea of perfection, but actual perfection, bliss. Unending.

Apparently.

39 minutes ago, axiom said:

The desire to go deeper is simply the illusory self, dissatisfied

My God, such nonsense!

The desire for existential depth is not ego, it's God!

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My God, such nonsense!

The desire for existential depth is not ego, it's God!

It's all God. The sense of separateness and lack and the need to change something arises within it, and this is generally given the name ego.

Apparently.

33 minutes ago, axiom said:

It's all God.

Don't conflate things.

Telling people that their desire for existential depth and higher Consciousness is somehow wrong or "ego" is some of the worst spiritual guidance one can give. That's like the Devil's advice to keep folk from finding God.

The greatest trick of the Devil is just to say: All spiritual seeking is delusion.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, axiom said:

1 hour ago, axiom said:

The desire to go deeper is simply the illusory self, dissatisfied, thinking it is separate, thinking it can change what is. What a joke! It cannot do anything. It is not there to do it. Not there. No-self seems to be misunderstood by almost everyone (?) on this forum.

You say that when you're a guy interested in spirituality, gone on meditation retreats, done psychedelics, etc. don't you see the contradiction? what happens is that you think that you have reached the goal, and the work is finished, when you have not really broken the final wall, where the true spiritual work begins, which has no end. If you had, you would understand what I'm saying.  

It is not the dissatisfied ego looking for a way out who wants to go deeper, that was the previous phase, in which the ego was trapped and sought to break its prison. there is no prison anymore, there is an endless present, but this present is of unlimited depth and it will deepen itself, not for dissatisfaction but for love for itself

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, axiom said:

It's all God. The sense of separateness and lack and the need to change something arises within it, and this is generally given the name ego.

Thats the problem when you take spirituals insights and make it to a belief. It has nothing to do with the need to change because of lack or seperation. And fyi reaching states of higher consciousness is all that which the ego doesn't want.

Edited by PeaceOut96

4 hours ago, axiom said:

You can't dig deeper. There is no you to dig, and there is no "deeper" to get to. There is only apparently deeper.

True no-self is ALL of the profundity that is apparently experienced in the deepest psychedelic states on DMT or similar molecules. And it is always there. It never leaves because there is nothing else. It can't go anywhere.

In this, there is only utter profundity and utter perfection in every apparent waking moment. Nothing is needed. Nothing. This is already perfect - not some idea of perfection, but actual perfection, bliss. Unending.

Very nice putted but God can go beyond this human dream/form. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's like the Devil's advice to keep folk from finding God.

Whatever happens happens.

Apparently.

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You say that when you're a guy interested in spirituality, gone on meditation retreats, done psychedelics, etc. don't you see the contradiction? what happens is that you think that you have reached the goal, and the work is finished, when you have not really broken the final wall, where the true spiritual work begins, which has no end.

There is no contradiction. Meditation retreats happened, psychedelics happened. There was no self orchestrating it.

"the true spiritual work begins" implies doership, a self. No such thing. 

It's already perfect as it is. 

Even if a self could somehow bring about a change in the context of everything already being absolute perfection, there would be no purpose in doing so.

Apparently.

@axiom

10 minutes ago, axiom said:

There is no contradiction. Meditation retreats happened, psychedelics happened. There was no self orchestrating it.

"the true spiritual work begins" implies doership, a self. No such thing. 

It's already perfect as it is. 

Even if a self could somehow bring about a change in the context of everything already being absolute perfection, there would be no purpose in doing so.

Godling?

8 minutes ago, axiom said:

8 hours ago, axiom said:

8 hours ago, axiom said:

Yes, I understand what you are saying, an experience is happening and that experience is perfect because there is no ego judging it as imperfect, and you consider that enlightenment. but there is a detail: you are the experience that is happening. you are the present moment. the experience is not happening to anyone, no one is the recipient of the experience. experience is movement, it is the infinite manifesting itself. you are that.  

41 minutes ago, axiom said:

the true spiritual work begins" implies doership, a self. No such thing

spirituality=existence. The word work is very egoic, but in the end, the ego is the infinite manifesting itself. everything is a dance. You are not doing the dance, you are the dance.