Juan

Frank Yang on TOE with Curt Jaimungal Interview

593 posts in this topic

As far as I'm aware, Vladimir (Jesus Christ) is the only one who knows the Truth.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Once you start taking Buddhism seriously, it effectively becomes the operating system of your mind. You don't yet appreciate how limiting and dangerous that is -- if you're a serious truth-seeker. Now, if you just wanna dabble in spirituality and not think too hard, Buddhism is okay. But if you want to get to the bedrock of Consciousness, you will have to be way more intelligent then aping some Buddhists -- be they West or East.

You cannot reach the highest levels of Consciousness by aping any human. You have to think completely original thoughts! You have to navigate without any map. You MUST tap into true Intelligence! Only the highest Intelligence will cut through all the illusions, constructions, and limits of your mind. You need to become so Intelligent that your mind sees through Buddhism like an x-ray. That way you can move beyond into trans-human and Alien Consciousness.

Rescinded.  Simply, I pity you.  If anyone is interested in why, happy to PM further.  I hope you find peace one day, and I hope others learn to find their own way.

Edited by Flyboy
Written in anger

Whether you're thinking original or unoriginal thoughts has nothing to do with awakening.

Thoughts are just thoughts, no matter how deep or original. Their nature is the same.

On 03/03/2023 at 0:12 AM, Leo Gura said:

I'm not going to play your Buddhist games.

I know what Consciousness is, beyond anything  any human can fathom.

I was just browsing randomly through the thread because this arguing has something attracting. It's good reading people defending their views of what enlightenment is.

Anyways, I've been doubtful for some time about whether you're stuck hard on an ego game or actually really reaching deep states of consciousness. This simple message struck something. Probably nobody here arguing and trying to defend whatever view they have on what consciousness is is enlightened...

I mean, isn't the whole point becoming one with the whole existence and feel no lasting resistance ? Yes, that's a rationalized way of describing it, but what's the point of chasing enlightenment if there still is serparation, hence suffering and the game is not felt like a game ?

So yeah, Buddhism and non duality are attractive in this regard because they seem to genuinely point in the right way. But I also agree with you, following by the book a way traced by someone else doesn't look like a good way to tackle infinite love.

But you insist more and more on you knowing more about god and consciousness than anyone else. I don't think infinite love is only about knowledge. Especially knowledge you're unable to share usefully with anyone. THIS looks like self deception, not what Frank Yang is talking about. He doesn't seem to be trying to convince people how superior he is. To me he looks like a guy trying to explain his experience with passion and radiating love. He claims he is one with the whole existence and It feels like it can be trusted, and a lot of his descriptions of meditation sound intuitive, makes sense and doesn't look at all like blindly following a dogma.

Knowledge is just part of god, it can't be the whole thing, so filling your ego needs for it will be as endless as God but I don't think this will ever lead to enlightenment. Thirst for knowledge literally feels like normal day to day ego shit. To be frank, there is something deeply metaphysical for me in this, but it feels like the root of what brought me in this life, so I wouldn't trust it to guide me to enlightenment.

9 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

You don't need a belief for becoming conscious of whatever's true. And they always get in the way. That's the gist of it.

In the beginning stages of awakening you’ll actually be in disbelief, ha!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 3/4/2023 at 6:20 PM, Someone here said:

Can you for example stop believing that other people exist? 

You'd first have to become conscious of what another is, which I haven't done yet. "Other" may as well be a belief but since in my experience others seem to exist, I won't say that it's a belief.

This domain is of deeply-held assumptions, not merely of superficial ones.

Edited by UnbornTao

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

That includes beliefs about who and what you are and your place in the world. You must become a complete blank. I have actually created meditations and other practices for accomplishing this but it takes a great deal of commitment and work. But it can be done.

That’s a belief. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

"self" and "other" are post imagined creations of Universal Consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, Someone here said:

You seem to claim that NOBODY at all understands what God is . This is an outrageous claim

Very few people understand it at the highest degrees.

Why would they? Their brain chemistry doesn't allow for it and meditation is not sufficient to compensate for lack of brain chemistry.

Edited by Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

meditation is not sufficient to compensate for lack of brain chemistry.

This is false.  Just because it was not sufficient for you to does make it an Absolute.   Remember, there are no Absolutes.  Infinity is boundless. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Very few people understand it at the highest degrees.

Why would they? Their brain chemistry doesn't allow for it and meditation is not sufficient to compensate for lack of brain chemistry.

Well if it depends on brain chemistry then any qualified neuroscientist could study the brains of enlightened people... And pin down the exact chemical soup that produces enlightenment and then invent an instant enlightenment pill. What's stopping us from doing this? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

U should've added, "it's only my opinion, and my understanding of meditation is really limited and incomplete, and no serious meditator agrees with my views on meditation" would've been a much more honest answer and wouldn't trigger people that much imo.

It's okey to have opinions. It's just that your opinions can easily be challenged and dismissed imo. My direct experience is enough to know everything u say about meditation is utterly wrong lol. That's why i feel very confident any serious meditator would come to the same conclusion...

which is in fact a very obvious and fair thing to say that no serious meditator agrees on your views on meditation. It's an easily provable statement. It calls for self reflection at the very least imo.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Well if it depends on brain chemistry then any qualified neuroscientist could study the brains of enlightened people... And pin down the exact chemical soup that produces enlightenment and then invent an instant enlightenment pill. What's stopping us from doing this? 

The pill already exists. It's called psychedelics. And people are using it. So here we are.

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

U should've added, "it's only my opinion, and my understanding of meditation is really limited and incomplete, and no serious meditator agrees with my views on meditation" would've been a much more honest answer and wouldn't trigger people that much imo.

It's okey to have opinions. It's just that your opinions can easily be challenged and dismissed imo. My direct experience is enough to know everything u say about meditation is utterly wrong lol. That's why i feel very confident any serious meditator would come to the same conclusion...

which is in fact a very obvious and fair thing to say that no serious meditator agrees on your views on meditation. It's an easily provable statement. It calls for self reflection at the very least imo.

You can disagree with me all you want, but in the end your lack of understanding of Consciousness will betray all your posturing. All I have to do is ask you a few basic questions about What Consciousness is, and you will fail to answer them, proving my point above.

See, when someone like Yang says he doesn't know what death is, that immediately tells you his level of Consciousness, and it ain't very high.

This kind of arrogance, masquerading as humility, is a common Buddhist trick. Meditators do not comprehend what Consciousness is.

Edited by Leo Gura

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The pill already exists. It's called psychedelics. And people are using it. So here we are.

You can disagree with me all you want, but in the end your lack of understanding of Consciousness will betray all your posturing. All I have to do is ask you a few basic questions about What Consciousness is, and you will fail to answer them, proving my point above.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's because Consciousness cannot be answered. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura this conversation looks like this 

u are wrong 

No u are wrong

No no u are wrong.

Lol.

The perception and understanding u have of spiritual topics is different then others which is fine. But unless u properly debate your views, it's just meaningless noise. ? quite toxic aswell 

Edited by Salvijus

@Leo Gura okey, have your last word. I'm tired to continue.

Tcare 

Just to add my 2cents, which is probably worth more than 2cents ;-)

Everything is meaningless, including this.

Advaita is meaningless.

”God Realisation” is meaningless

”Consciousness” is meaningless.

All of “spirituality” is completely and utterly meaningless. 

“You” will gain nothing, absolutely nothing, from following any spiritual path. 

*All of it* is a completely pointless.

And beautifully so.

Apparently.

@axiom the party's Ooover! ? 

Another episode is yet to come anyways. Everything repeats here very consistently ? 

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

@Leo Gura this conversation looks like this 

u are wrong 

No u are wrong

No no u are wrong.

Lol.

Well, that's what some conversations must boil down to.

You can't talk your way into Consciousness or Truth.

1 hour ago, axiom said:

Just to add my 2cents, which is probably worth more than 2cents ;-)

Everything is meaningless, including this.

Advaita is meaningless.

”God Realisation” is meaningless

”Consciousness” is meaningless.

This is a reductionistic trap.

Inquiring into the nature of God and Consciousness is not meaningless at all. It's highly worthwhile, if you are into this sorta thing. The answers I've gotten have been beyond satisfying. Human activities cannot compare in meaning to that of existential inquiry.

Edited by Leo Gura