Juan

Frank Yang on TOE with Curt Jaimungal Interview

593 posts in this topic

@dualnon@dualnon interesting, how Did you got stable insights or consciousness shifts from Frank yank, Did you Do Kriya Yoga? 

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're really wrong on the psychedelic stuff though.  It's not required for awakening like you think it is.

Maybe but for most people it is. Try not to spread false things, or speak of that which you don’t know. For many of us here, WE KNOW these tools are powerful for awakening.

If you awaken through one method… that’s all you know. How would you know if a psychedelic is deeper unless you try? 

These are powerful tools that deserve to be respected and held in a high regard.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Maybe but for most people it is.

How do you know ?  How do you know you just didnt adapt that from Leo?  Read this thread.  There is a guy in this thread who had a natural awakening.  It might be more possible than you think. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

33 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're really wrong on the psychedelic stuff though.  It's not required for awakening like you think it is.

Always felt that @Inliytened1 is against psychedelics but that is not the focus of this thread so I won’t go a lot further. Ofc is not required but it fkn HELPS like you have no idea how much. 

Edited by Juan

5 minutes ago, Juan said:

Always felt that @Inliytened1 is against psychedelics but that is not the focus of this thread so I won’t go a lot further. Ofc is not required but it fkn HELPS like you have zero idea how much. 

Not according to your hotty 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Juan said:

The what?

The guy you said was cute and hot.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

The guy you said was cute and hot.

You can speak normally my dude, or are you jeleous cuz I said that? Haha! If not you wouldn’t be bringing such reference of a past post idk, weird take of yours. 

Frank says it helps, now to reach enlightenment that’s where he come with the differences with Leo’s sayings. Dude the evidence is out there! You don’t have to belive us, do your research! I know you’re over 50 with all the respect bro so ok fine I know that the older you get, the harder is to change your belief system I guess. You seems also to be enjoying debating people instead of keep yourself humble and accept that you could be wrong no matter the age. 

@Juan Frank Yang is Hot and cute

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Juan said:

You can speak normally my dude, or are you jeleous cuz I said that? Haha! If not you wouldn’t be bringing such reference of a past post idk, weird take of yours. 

Damn right I'm jealous!  I'm better looking on a good hair cut day- you just haven't seen me yet! :) 

Nah..I'm just giving you guys shit.  I know that psychedelics can be a powerful tool.  I'm not an idiot.   But also, it's not the only way.  And you can attain the highest awakening without them as well if it is possible for you to begin with.  Genetics play a large role here.  Some folks just don't have the genetics to be able to awaken sober.  

But Leo is not correct when he says you can't reach the highest levels of consciousness without psychedelics.  It just wasn't possible for him.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@dualnon@dualnon interesting, how Did you got stable insights or consciousness shifts from Frank yank, Did you Do Kriya Yoga? 

I basically just watched his videos on a loop and practiced Vipassana, got all the Jhanas, my first cessation and stream entry within a few months. Permanent changes in perception as a result. I don't know what Kriya Yoga is.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

And you can attain the highest awakening without them as well if it is possible for you to begin with. 

No.

I don’t think you guys understand what God is. Or what Awakening is. 

Actual God, Actual Awaking. All this stuff you talk about is like relative dream stuff.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

No.

Actual God, Actual Awaking. All this stuff you talk about is like relative dream stuff.

Whatever you say.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

@dualnon Interesting. Leo has changed my life completely. 

Frank Yang doesn’t do much for me. I really don’t resonate with him. 

That's interesting to me. I have a few friends that I share Franks videos with who are just not interested in it ?. But for me there was an instant resonance that catapulted me into deep deep practice. 

I love Leo's videos too, I've actually been watching him for a hell of a lot longer than Frank and I've gotten a lot out of them.. but just nothing as visceral and embodied as the shifts I got from Franks guidance, more intellectual stuff.

It's funny because, since getting the shifts my way of thinking has changed a lot too. My perception of the relative world has been updated. So now when I watch Leo's videos I resonate a lot more, and he says things I've been contemplating on by myself. So I can appreciate his work a lot more since doing the work via Franks methodology.

7 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

No.

Can you explain your view on the matter? What is God? Awakening?

3 minutes ago, dualnon said:

That's interesting to me. I have a few friends that I share Franks videos with who are just not interested in it ?. But for me there was an instant resonance that catapulted me into deep deep practice. 

I love Leo's videos too, I've actually been watching him for a hell of a lot longer than Frank and I've gotten a lot out of them.. but just nothing as visceral and embodied as the shifts I got from Franks guidance, more intellectual stuff.

It's funny because, since getting the shifts my way of thinking has changed a lot too. My perception of the relative world has been updated. So now when I watch Leo's videos I resonate a lot more, and he says things I've been contemplating on by myself. So I can appreciate his work a lot more since doing the work via Franks methodology.

This is so awesome dude.   Reading your posts and your story is so refreshing.   That's truly amazing and I'm happy for ya.  It was the culmination of both seemingly.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Both have videos on self inquiry and meditation - so it just happened to be that his videos helped you more.   That is fine.  As you said, the theoretical framework is here - and that's really all you need.  The meditation has to be done regardless- and that is independent of teacher.   

I partially agree to that. I think Frank articulates the goal of meditation a LOT better than Leo.

And I say that having tried both, and been an avid viewer of Leo for years and years.

The whole thing about dissolving the centre of solidity in the head is brilliant, and something Leo doesn't point to quite so directly. And I'd say at the end of the day that's really all you need to go all the way. At least if your goal is Anatta realisation. Which I understand is not the be all and end all in Leos books. 

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Damn right I'm jealous!  I'm better looking on a good hair cut day- you just haven't seen me yet! :) 

Then make that haircut bro and post it on the “Show us your face” thread! lol ;)

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Nah..I'm just giving you guys shit.  I know that psychedelics can be a powerful tool.  I'm not an idiot.   But also, it's not the only way.  And you can attain the highest awakening without them as well if it is possible for you to begin with.  Genetics play a large role here.  Some folks just don't have the genetics to be able to awaken sober.  

But Leo is not correct when he says you can't reach the highest levels of consciousness without psychedelics.  It just wasn't possible for him.

Experience is king, you will never know until you do it. For most people ofc meditation won’t be enough, this is where psychedelics comes into play in order to heal deep deep traumas and such. If you saw the kind of people I’ve seen, people who got out of hardcore drugs, people who went to literally war ending up with PTSD, people who got BURNED, people who got abused, etc. and now they are we could said healers nowadays, they can meditate better now, you’d be shock of the potential of such substances. Ofc is a double edge sword bro, it could go bad too, is not all heaven stuff but, again, this is where education comes into play. 

Edited by Juan