Juan

Frank Yang on TOE with Curt Jaimungal Interview

593 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Arthogaan said:

Checked and he is 37 years old. Kinda crazy. I would believe if someone said he is 25.

Damn, and he is cute and hot! :$ 

3 minutes ago, Juan said:

Damn, and he is cute and hot! :$ 

That's the appeal.   That's all it is.  Be very careful of false prophets.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

From watching I him I think what he has to offer is that he seems to be reaaaly stable in his state. Whether is going throught the street without the shirt, or just cheerfully talking with a friend, he has those empty eyes all the time, and he never waits with his expression, it is instant as if there really is no-one controlling. Actually it is inspiring.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

You read my past post to that right? Awesome. 

1 minute ago, Arthogaan said:

From watching I him I think what he has to offer is that he seems to be reaaaly stable in his state. Whether is going throught the street without the shirt, or just cheerfully talking with a friend, he has those empty eyes all the time, and he never waits with his expression, it is instant as if there really is no-one controlling. Actually it is inspiring.

Yea, @Inliytened1 should be more open minded and compassionate. 

1 minute ago, Juan said:

Yea, @Inliytened1 should be more open minded and compassionate. 

No...what I see are you guys mesmorized by a teacher.  That's what I see.  Guess what that leads to?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

No...what I see are you guys mesmorized by a teacher.  That's what I see.  Guess what that leads to?  

Hahaha! Sure sure…

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Frank Yang is not Awake.

Monkey games.

Why don't you think he's awake? He had a full-blown Kundalini awakening. Does that not fit into your definitions of Awakening anymore? Genuinely curious.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

It seems obvious that Frank was inspired by Leo. His style, message, and target audience has some similarities to Leo's but lags in all categories imo. Although not as good as Leo, Frank is talking about important stuff that should help raise humanities consciousness especially the gym bro demographic that needs it desperately

Edited by itsadistraction

I think he has totally different function than Leo. It is not so much wisdom, teaching but rather art, inspiration.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

When Leo says someone is not awake, he just means there is more to awaken to. People like to imagine that there is an end to awakening, and they believe that state can be achieved. And then comes someone who so innocently and confidently gives you the impression that he's got it, that he attained the ultimate wisdom, then all of you gullible people believe that and start giving away your sovereignty and then we're back to square one.

YOU'RE NOT THINKING FOR YOURSELVES. YOU'RE LETTING ANOTHER MONKEY DO THE THINKING FOR YOU.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 minute ago, Matthew85 said:

The limited thinking on this forum is disappointing. 

Imagine how is in other forums...

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

The limited thinking on this forum is disappointing. 

Ypu duplicated your post 6 times.   Please clean it up. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Matthew85 said:

@Breakingthewall True, but I expect more from this community. 

What are you expecting actually?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 More open-mindedness from this community. There is often a lot of judgment and limited thinking. I expect more from a community that claims to be more aware. 

12 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Inliytened1 More open-mindedness from this community. There is often a lot of judgment and limited thinking. I expect more from a community that claims to be more aware. 

Maybe more people with a real desire of awakening, but how many of them are in the world? I would say that the few that exist end up converging here

@Breakingthewall I agree. It's unfortunate. I was hoping to find a like minded community here, but that hasn't been my experience. 

There are some wonderful very aware people here, but they are few. 

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Breakingthewall I agree. It's unfortunate. I was hoping to find a like minded community here, but that hasn't been my experience. 

There are some wonderful very aware people here, but they are few. 

For me it is a miraculous oasis that at least this exists. spirituality without psychedelics gets stuck, nothing is achieved imo, and this is the only place in history where this is discussed. It is true that it is going slowly, there is no general opening, it is drop by drop, but it is something. only the beginning of a trend, of the wish and the consecution of the real understanding of reality, or so I hope