Andrey

A Bit Lost Here.

10 posts in this topic

I've spent the last 10 months working in an office environment. I feel a bit stuck because this doesn't fulfill me, but I literally see no alternatives to making money. If I define my top ten values, I will be miserable because I cannot live according to them. The books I want to read are not easily available in my country, in fact, I have to invest too many resources to get them. That ego death thing triggers depressive emotions in my body, so I stay away from it. Any advice on how I should proceed? 

4 hours ago, Andrey said:

I've spent the last 10 months working in an office environment. I feel a bit stuck because this doesn't fulfill me, but I literally see no alternatives to making money.  If I define my top ten values, I will be miserable because I cannot live according to them.

Hmmm...have you found a Life Purpose or something you would like to do or work towards?

The books I want to read are not easily available in my country, in fact, I have to invest too many resources to get them.

I usually get mine from Amazon or Ebay and they are usually cheaper than buying them in a store.

That ego death thing triggers depressive emotions in my body, so I stay away from it.

Are we talking about psychedelics here?  If we are, not everyone experiences ego death.  If you do then there isn't really much to worry about as a lot of topics on here can help you through it.

If we are talking about ego death through meditation, then you have a long way to go for that. lol

Do you get depressed at the thought of reaching ego death or having ego death?

Just listening to Leo makes me shiver. I won't be using psychedelics anytime soon. Amazon is fine, but shipping price is very high. My meditation habit is inconsistent, I still struggle with women, my primary goals is to fuck many high quality women.  

Here are some suggestions:

• Staying in your job until you find yourself ready to move toward your Life Purpose
  • Reading Think & Grow Rich and implementing the ideas and techniques, that book is one of the foundation books for Self-Actualization
  • Learning how to become financially independent
  • Maybe you need to work on something else in your life. Before going down the Life Purpose road, you really need a solid foundation in life (habits, mindsets, emotional state, some resources, etc.)

Find what works for you. Hope it helped.

Everything I told you was some limiting beliefs and victim mindset, and you couldn't even identify those.

@Andrey You gotta start slowly planning for the future. You're not going to solve this problem in one week.

Keep your day job, but at night, work on laying your new foundation.

And watch your excuse-making. Like with the books, you can buy most books digitally and download instantly. You're alive in an incredible time. Never before has so much high quality information been available so cheaply and easily. Don't take it for granted. You should be able to get the books you need even if you're in North Korea. The question is, do you really have a vision for it?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

His point was that he was trolling and trying to show that we don't know what we're talking about as a group, with our advice. He has yet to introspect. He is still in complete monkey mind led by ego. I envy the experiences ahead of him. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 09/03/2017 at 8:47 PM, Andrey said:

Just listening to Leo makes me shiver.

But that is exactly what you should be doing. This is the similar reason why one of my cousin doesn't listen to leo because she herself admits that leo says the "truth" and that makes her depressed so she avoids it. But listening to leo has made all the difference for me at least, it has made me more aware and mindful so yea. Take it slow but proceed with it. If you haven't, try listening to Leo's How to stop being a victim ( especially part 1) followed by responsibility vs blame. Very powerful. Also try taking up just one thing for now. Forget about the girls or high performance. For now. Only focus on building up a consistent meditation practice. I say that cos I myself have tried taking up a lot of things at once and it doesn't work. It never will especially when you're only on a very early stage. Meditation alone can (for now) be of massive help. It will atleast give you the confidence that you are being consistent in atleast one of the many areas. And also it in itself is very powerful. 

Also if books are expensive or unavailable, just go for one book if you can arrange it from somewhere or you can have the free pdf. And just try to get all the juice out of that one book. I in fact strongly discourage the idea of reading a hundred books for the sake of reading a hundred books. I mean I know people who say that they read a book a day but that's weird. 1st of all it's an insult to the book and 2nd of all, reading for the sake of completing a book is disgusting. Try to really engage with the book. You can start with War of art by Steven pressfield or 7 habits of highly effective people or even Mastery by George Leonard or the one by Robert Greene. Try practicing mindfulness and awareness. :)

Remember one thing at a time and don't try to rush through the process.

Start with meditation. Everything else will flow. 

On 3/9/2017 at 8:47 PM, Andrey said:

I still struggle with women, my primary goals is to fuck many high quality women.  

Fucking many high quality women will require you to raise yourself to that level and focusing too much on the objective won't help. Seeing your current state, it will take you more than 2-3 years to finally reach to that level. Talkin from personal experience. Focus on laying the foundation first