Realms of Wonder

How much Brand Building can I do before Application?

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Context:

• My life purpose is to articulate the wisdom of Self-Love and Authenticity, I play Music and live performance is my zone of genius.
  • I am in Massage school which will end in 10 months, leaving me with a job that will pay my bills and then some, working 20-25 hours a week, perfect to build my brand, continue building my musical skillset and big picture, work towards financial independents with my life purpose of being an independent music artist. 
  • During this time I am both Writing music (developing my skillset,) and clarifying my brand (Waking Authenticity,) identity, its story, building content strategies (for social media,) brainstorming content ideas, developing logo ideas etc...
  • It will be well over a year before I start releasing music, posting social media content, and practicing the brand building. 

Question:

• How much Theoretical building of my brand can I do before application?
  • How useful is it to plan it out so far ahead of time?
  • How much strategy is to much strategy?

My thoughts on this are that there is a ton of wisdom in the advice my brother in aw is giving, and that is probably exactly how my brand will develop over the next few decades, However, I see myself hitting the ground running, with a lot of clarity and content ready to go as soon as the time arrives.

I appreciate any feedback

Be Truly You.

-Paul

Edited by Realms of Wonder

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

25 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Question:

• How much Theoretical building of my brand can I do before application?
  • How useful is it to plan it out so far ahead of time?
  • How much strategy is to much strategy?

Best brand building is to build your skills, say record a song a day or play 52 shows or make x Videos with Logo Cuts and so on.

Can I use a part of your song in my videos, paul?

9 hours ago, supremeyingyang said:

Best brand building is to build your skills, say record a song a day or play 52 shows or make x Videos with Logo Cuts and so on.

Can I use a part of your song in my videos, paul?

Thanks for the reply. Part of me agrees with you, during this period I am working 25 hours a week and going to school 25 hours a week, plus 10-14 hours of routines I have developed. Not a lot of time to play live shows or write a song a day. 

After school I think it would be really beneficial to take a quantity approach.

What is the video you had in mind?

3 hours ago, Realms of Wonder said:

What is the video you had in mind?

A video on learning, I can see if I can find a good use and then ask you before I make it public. ok?

20 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

A video on learning, I can see if I can find a good use and then ask you before I make it public. ok?

Instead of that, send me to video, and communicate what parts need music and what kind. If it aligns with my brand then I would be happy to will write custom music for it.