meta_male

I'm done playing games

26 posts in this topic

What is the quickest way to get enlightenment? I have no access to psychedelics in my country, any other no BS way to get there asap? Please help.

You want to become enlightened fast you cannot for one second afford to be person identified. Read Eckart Tolle  the power of now to understand that in depth. 

Also you can try Moojiji’s invitation. Just do emojis invitation over and over and over again. Non-stop until you break through. Then stay as the self until the habits of the person are completely gone.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

1 hour ago, meta_male said:

What is the quickest way to get enlightenment? I have no access to psychedelics in my country, any other no BS way to get there asap? Please help.

It's just not a particular something to get or achieve.

It's a clear recognition usually followed by an energetic shift away from upholding the meta_male identity. 

But it's not replaced by another identity like the higher self or whatever.

It's the end of identification that was never real from the start but seemed to be. The end of the illusion of self!

♥ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Just practice living in the moment, realize there's not actually time for there to even be a "fastest".

No way man, you need psychedelics. the thing is enormously complex. it is impossible to get close without psychedelics, and with them it is extremely difficult. You cannot imagine how well designed the trap that you are is

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, meta_male said:

Now it's my turn to reply to you, bro. :)

What's the hurry?

Once I saw a Rupert Spira video where he says something like: "we are all enlightened but perceptions and appearances don't let us sometimes see the light" 

Also, I truly believe there isn't an absolute enlightenment. There's always something bigger to grasp. How many times Gura have said "I reached a new level of total awakening". 

7 hours ago, meta_male said:

What's the rush? ?

Meditation, Mindfulness. There are many ways but it's not from here to there. It's from here to HERE. A deepening into HERE.

Thanks to each of you, I appreciate it.

The rush is that life has a way of violently kicking me to the ground as soon as I start enjoying it and I'm sick of it. It's been like this all my life. I know it's just a story but I can't see past it rn, I'm losing hope. What even is the point of life? It's rinse and repeat for no reason whatsoever. I experience both extremes of any given spectrum until it balances out and then another challenge is just waiting around the corner, starting the whole cycle again.

Then there's this damned energy in my stomach that I can't seem to shake. It feels like fear and being in love at the same time and it's shooting energy through my whole body. It's been there for like two years now and it's starting to get real tiring.

How many hours a day are you able to meditate?

Meditate for 10 hours a day and you will see a really fast progress. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Arthogaan I used to meditate/contemplate all day, whatever I was up to. I was in a constant state of flow. But I got back in the dating scene this month and was overwhelmed by my emotions and how fast it all went and meditation completely fell away. I still have this urge for deep emotional connection with a girl and am now far too attached to outcome and unable to get back to a relaxed state.

6 minutes ago, meta_male said:

@Arthogaan I used to meditate/contemplate all day, whatever I was up to. I was in a constant state of flow. But I got back in the dating scene this month and was overwhelmed by my emotions and how fast it all went and meditation completely fell away. I still have this urge for deep emotional connection with a girl and am now far too attached to outcome and unable to get back to a relaxed state.

Well then fastest way into enlightenment for you is actually to fulfill your desires with girls first.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

3 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Well then fastest way into enlightenment for you is actually to fulfill your desires with girls first.

If I'm 100% honest this resonates the most. Biggest challenge will be immersing myself in the game after what I've seen though. I know it's just ego games

Edited by meta_male

7 hours ago, meta_male said:

Thanks to each of you, I appreciate it.

The rush is that life has a way of violently kicking me to the ground as soon as I start enjoying it and I'm sick of it. It's been like this all my life. I know it's just a story but I can't see past it rn, I'm losing hope. What even is the point of life? It's rinse and repeat for no reason whatsoever. I experience both extremes of any given spectrum until it balances out and then another challenge is just waiting around the corner, starting the whole cycle again.

Then there's this damned energy in my stomach that I can't seem to shake. It feels like fear and being in love at the same time and it's shooting energy through my whole body. It's been there for like two years now and it's starting to get real tiring.

That's all typical, I say it's from believing your enjoyment is rooted in your circumstance, particularly what society deems an enjoyable circumstance, that's bullshit, enjoyment is always an option in every circumstance, life cannot take enjoyment from you.

The "kicking to the ground" has also always been tied to that same belief as well for me, it's always desiring what society deems I should desire or be or have and then I'm "kicked to the ground" because I don't, maybe it's something different for you but it's always that bullshit for me.

Edited by Devin

The quickest way to enlightenment is fully accepting and enjoying your life exactly as it is.

While not suppressing your natural desire for growth and development.

Just enjoy the journey, man...

Don't rush to "enlightenment" ... because you might miss it along the way.

Why are you in such a rush?

Where do you think you are going?

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

13 hours ago, meta_male said:

What even is the point of life? It's rinse and repeat for no reason whatsoever. I experience both extremes of any given spectrum until it balances out and then another challenge is just waiting around the corner, starting the whole cycle again.

Life is a labyrinth without the slightest meaning except waking up from it. being in the dream is a nightmare. you have to go out anyway

@meta_male 

10,000 Hours of intensive Sadhana.

You'll search for shortcuts, the universe will fuck you up.

Enlightenment is not something you "get". God bestows it on a mature and deserving soul. It's good you're aware that it is has to be sought do the work dude! I have no access to psychedelics, as well. So it's the long route for us...

Greg

:)

Edited by Eternal Unity
Sadhana

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Solo retreat. 3 days of intense contemplation. Wonder about your nature. Intent to grasp who and what you are now. Want to know.

Thanks again everyone. I learned a lot the past days. I identified with my emotions too much, now I'm working on living with them, instead of getting rid of them. There's no rush.

:x