Loveeee

Chakras ? Karma ? Kundalini ? Etc. ? What do you know ?

10 posts in this topic

I know there are no chakras etc., all distinctions are relative but can still be useful 

So, what's your experience ?

Edited by Loveeee

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

It’s not only a model, Chakras are Real energy stuff in you which you can directly experience and awaken to. Spirituality is Truth. It’s valid cuz it’s Spirit, and thus Truth.

All spiritual experiences is Truth by just them being spiritual.

Chakras, Kundalini, Telepathy, OBE, NDE, Prayers, Chanting, Astral travel, Dimensions, Portals, Supernatural Beings, Spirits, the Soul, Demons, Paranormal abilities, talking with Spirits, Life after death.

All the above is Real.

Non-duality seems to be a True state of Consciousness.

But it doesn’t refute anything.

Spirituality will forever remain the Truth.

And I will never disbelieve any of it. Never in my life, no matter what.

13 minutes ago, Rahra said:

Chakras, Kundalini, Telepathy, OBE, NDE, Prayers, Chanting, Astral travel, Dimensions, Portals, Supernatural Beings, Spirits, the Soul, Demons, Paranormal abilities, talking with Spirits, Life after death.

All the above is Real.

Still relative although closer to the absolute

But yes one can experience it, did you ? 

Edited by Loveeee

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

4 hours ago, Loveeee said:

Still relative although closer to the absolute

But yes one can experience it, did you ? 

Yes.

But the mind can make you doubt even your direct experiences.

Therefore it needs to be confirmed in God-Consciousness.

+ Total refutation of materialism.

@Loveeee It's real. Chakras are portals between the realm of the spirit to physicality. Yoga.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

12 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

@Loveeee It's real. Chakras are portals between the realm of the spirit to physicality. Yoga.

If you say they exist, they exist. If you don’t, they don’t. 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck indeed

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

11 hours ago, Loveeee said:

I know there are no chakras etc., all distinctions are relative but can still be useful 

I believe forms exist as this post exists

16 hours ago, Loveeee said:

In 2021, I did almost nothing other than chant the Bija mantras for the first 5 chakras. A practice that in 2022 had evolved into me testing the more lazy method of listening to chakra frequencies only. Anyway, I'd choose one chakra/mantra at a time, and I'd simply repeat the mantra over and over as swiftly as possible as opposed to holding the syllable drawn out over 10 or more seconds like is normally done. Anyway, I would alternate between mantras regularly, the longest I ever stuck with the same sound/chakra was 6 days. The reason for this being that this kind of monomaniacal focus gave rise to imbalances that forced me to work on a different chakra. Like when I went 4 days straight chanting VAM, various things happened, but one of them is significant retardation of circulation. I would get cold and start shaking in 75-degree weather. At the time I switched to RAM to balance myself out and it worked.  I discovered that when I became heart chakra dominant the inverse of what happened when I was in Swadishthana would occur. I slept listening to Tibetan singing bowls attuned to Anahata, then after I woke up, I went out in 40-degree weather and my entire body remained warm, even the tips of my fingers. And mind you I was wearing a short sleeve shirt and no coat.  I chanted RAM for 5 days straight once, I became so violent and aggressive that I feared I might become a criminal or a rapist, so I stopped and went to a different chakra.

Now that I've somewhat thoroughly described some of the more adverse effects I experienced. I'll talk more about benign and even positive side. The first time I did this practice with HAM. It had a long-lasting impact on me. For the first time in me at that time 22 years of living, I cleaned my room, and very thoroughly. Which is now a habit that has remained with me even to this day, despite the fact that I've long since quit doing this kind of Sadhana.

Every time I would chant HAM for 5 hours or more in a day, the space element became very prominent. It felt cold, but not necessarily in a dangerous way to my biology. And I had a sense of holiness and power. With heart chakra activation, I've never really noticed the air element itself, but my body always became warmer whenever I became dominant there. I've also felt the Earth and water elements, they become unmistakably noticeable when chanting LAM or VAM respectively. Something I've realized is that reading this you might not know that I mean these elemental effects last like the whole day. Had I kept chanting the same mantra for longer periods, it probably would have become more pronounced and gradually longer lasting with repeated practice approaching permanence. Of course, the same can likely be said of nearly any impact that these and many other Sadhanas have.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.