StormLight

Leo's worst outburst yet

221 posts in this topic

The first impression is: yes, this is insane that a so called spiritual teacher speaks this way with his so called students.

But, thinking deeply: Leo is Leo, we all know how he is and, chances are, connect with it. 

Yes, this can be a fertil ground for abuse but is not like anyone is surprised to see him being nasty. 

Also, each spiritual teacher acts on its own accord, a good percentage in history was preety brutal and agressive with his students.

I recommend everyone watch the movie Whiplash then report back.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It is a certain aesthetic and style choice. God just prompted Leo to simulate being like that:

Leo Style.PNG

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

47 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

It is a certain aesthetic and style choice. God just prompted Leo to simulate being like that:

Leo Style.PNG

haha

Do you guys have anything more of use to contribute? I feel like this thread can be locked.

24 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Do you guys have anything more of use to contribute? I feel like this thread can be locked.

This hasn't yet been cleared up by the guy who posted the comments in the first place, all we've had is second hand opinions. It would be good if this had more time for him to come and explain himself on what the outburst meant and clear it up, rather from the words of others, maybe I'll learn a thing or two. If this gets locked it'll never be spoken about or cleared up again then we won't know, after all this outburst has indeed at least somewhat divided people and changed their outlooks towards him, I think this is an important discussion. 

Edited by StormLight

@StormLight fair enough. Let's see where the discussion leads to for some time. 

Edited by UnbornTao

On 23/02/2023 at 8:45 PM, ZenAlex said:

Yeah I visit from time to time. I don't spend that long writing annotated research essays calling out forum owners for being toxic.

Leo is not a doctor or a psychologist. He has no duty of care towards any of you. 

Just like with Teal Swan or any guru, take the teachings, and then don't get too attached to the teacher.

I respect Leo and his work, but I don't idolize him.

Good mentality.

1 hour ago, StormLight said:

This hasn't yet been cleared up by the guy who posted the comments in the first place, all we've had is second hand opinions. It would be good if this had more time for him to come and explain himself on what the outburst meant and clear it up, rather from the words of others, maybe I'll learn a thing or two. If this gets locked it'll never be spoken about or cleared up again then we won't know, after all this outburst has indeed at least somewhat divided people and changed their outlooks towards him, I think this is an important discussion. 

You're not worthy of an explanation.  I spit on you, peasant!!  

:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@BipolarGrowth grammar  on a casual form. Stop wasting our time.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

What he said he said. Everyone feels different about it. Decide for yourself. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

To all guys whining, complaining and having a full mental breakdown over some comment you read on the internet, GROW A PAIR OF BALLS. 

Stop being so defensive. Grow some thick skin. Don't be pussy.

I sincerely hope that Leo continues this style of teaching.

"beating you bunch of degraded dogs with a crowbar" lmfaooooo :D

That reply was so badass and creative.  I love it.  

Edited by Bobby_2021

?

To all guys whining, complaining and having a full mental breakdown over some comment criticizing Leo on the internet, GROW A PAIR OF BALLS. 

Stop being so defensive. Grow some thick skin. Don't be pussy.

Edited by Devin

Leo was most likely on psychedelics when he wrote this and hence the insights were so clear to him.

Speaking with any other fashion besides that which he used would pretty much dilute the message entirely.

You guys are getting caught in the weeds and as a consequence WILL TAKE A LOT LONGER to grasp what he is trying to tell you.

Edited by PenguinPablo

10 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

Leo was most likely on psychedelics when he wrote this and hence the insights were so clear to him.

Speaking with any other fashion besides that which he used would pretty much dilute the message entirely.

You guys are getting caught in the weeds and as a consequence WILL TAKE A LOT LONGER to grasp what he is trying to tell you.

The penguin comes out to play!

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Whether you guys think the outburst was abusive, mean, outlandish or not, can we at least agree on the thing?:
That he said he was going to clean up his communications and he hasn't?

The outburst was unhinged to me, he started going into Buddhism and a bunch of s*** that wasn't even mentioned in the thread at all prior! 

Seemed like total projection!

The way leo dishes out critsim to others ruthelssly he deserves to be called out and held to his word. 

So just to be clear, right now we are at a place where speaking up against being treated one way means you are a pussy, and  you liking dirty talk and  jerking off to it means you have balls. Good job guys, keep going!

Some of you guys must have a kink where you like dirty talk and being shamed.

Guys honestly this is ready to be locked.  @Thought Art already locked it and some mod reopened it.  I vote we lock this bitch.  Whose in?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.