StormLight

Leo's worst outburst yet

221 posts in this topic

Most of you guys dont even know that Leo has another profile that sometimes post here on the forum. 

It is secret. Only php 5.0 "hackers" can see traces ?

Edited by D2sage

He's literally dedicated his entire life's work and put his skin in the game and life on the line to attempt to find truth. Then when he has a moment of frustration all of a sudden it's completely unwarranted, he has to perfectly audit everything he says or people will whine. Even in the midst of having a seemingly rude outburst, any honest person can see he is trying to help and provide guidance.

People think their feelings are at the center of the universe though xD

"I want access to the core of truth of reality, but I also have to be perfectly comfortable during the entire process."

No you selfish fuck, your entire being/ego/feelings are completely irrelevant.

In fact they ARE the problem and an obstacle in the way of progress.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Byun Sean if you type in Mark Passio you will see that there even are other people who teach truth (their truth) and can’t help themselves but presenting it with the brutal reality it is in your face

28 minutes ago, Roy said:

He's literally dedicated his entire life's work and put his skin in the game and life on the line to attempt to find truth. Then when he has a moment of frustration all of a sudden it's completely unwarranted, he has to perfectly audit everything he says or people will whine. Even in the midst of having a seemingly rude outburst, any honest person can see he is trying to help and provide guidance.

People think their feelings are at the center of the universe though xD

"I want access to the core of truth of reality, but I also have to be perfectly comfortable during the entire process."

No you selfish fuck, your entire being/ego/feelings are completely irrelevant.

In fact they ARE the problem and an obstacle in the way of progress.

I agree

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

This isn't really anything new from Leo in terms of his teachings. It's just spiced up with swear words. Reminds me of his "Mankind Is The Bullshitting Animal" episode.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Honestly...

I found Leo's expression here pretty enjoyable and entertaining to read.

Great insights and pointers for my own consciousness and awakening.

The 'rudeness' is actually totally warranted considering the depth of egotistical delusion.

Consider it a stylistic choice.

If you have half a brain... you can see that he's expressing from a place of trying to help you awaken.

It's not like he's personally insulting people just for the fun of it.

Plus, at the end of the day. He's right.

And sometimes Truth > Feelings.

11 minutes ago, Osaid said:

This isn't really anything new from Leo in terms of his teachings. It's just spiced up with swear words. Reminds me of his "Mankind Is The Bullshitting Animal" episode.

11:36

"We're looking at how this whole game of 'bullshit' is played. It's a very sophisticated game. We're saying something very precise here. We're not just bad-mouthing people in general. And the trouble with this game is that the way that it's played is like this: everyone sees the bullshit in everyone else except the bullshit that they themselves spin. And then they make exceptions and excuses for their own bullshit."

Honestly, at this point. If you don't understand where Leo is coming from. Just fucking leave. We don't want your crybaby complaining here. We don't need you to police Leo for calling out some bullshit here or there. Isn't that his fucking job? What's the point of having someone like Leo in your life if the second he calls you out... you curl up in a ball and cry. Isn't that the value of a teacher? To call out the bullshit? Give me a break, guys.

Edited by Adam M

5 minutes ago, Adam M said:

Honestly, at this point. If you don't understand where Leo is coming from. Just fucking leave. We don't want your crybaby complaining here. We don't need you to police Leo for calling out some bullshit here or there. Isn't that his fucking job? What's the point of having someone like Leo in your life if the second he calls you out... you curl up in a ball and cry. Isn't that the value of a teacher? To call out the bullshit? Give me a break, guys.

At least someone on this forum gets it.

1 hour ago, Adam M said:

11:36

"We're looking at how this whole game of 'bullshit' is played. It's a very sophisticated game. We're saying something very precise here. We're not just bad-mouthing people in general. And the trouble with this game is that the way that it's played is like this: everyone sees the bullshit in everyone else except the bullshit that they themselves spin. And then they make exceptions and excuses for their own bullshit."

That wasn't the reason for the post, it was a hit piece to try to dissuade people from following Leo, he just showed that example to try to prove toxicity.

I think he's done this before under another username, he has the same mannerism.

Edited by Devin

2 hours ago, D2sage said:

Most of you guys dont even know that Leo has another profile that sometimes post here on the forum. 

It is secret. Only php 5.0 "hackers" can see traces ?

Everyone knows the true mastermind behind Actualized.org is @Coder.

And also the best mod of all time @Mod1 who has achieved a content count of 5 without even posting anything, a legendary feat.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

You're just learning how to perceive form (words) as either a call for love or an extension of love, no matter how convoluted the form might appear. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I suppose we don't really have an objective grounds for rules here.

If I were to say to someone f*** you and tell them they're stupid, ignroant etc, I suppose if I claim it to be out of love or for they're own good then I can get away with it, because my abuse is just a form of love and teaching, leading them to new understanding or something. I don't buy it.  

My opinion is that no amount of abuse, being mean, is somehow for someone else's good, and is justified, that's why I made this thread. But this is just my opinion. If we're going to call each other cry babies then I suppose we are completely dismissing the fact, which I mentioned in the thread, that we have no idea what the person is going through that we are directing our "love" to, and that behavior could push them somewhere dark, or potentially even self harm or worse, as we have seen documented here. 

And Leo literally said 2 weeks prior he was trying to cutback on this himself, so why am I getting pushback? Hold the guy to his word! 

Edited by StormLight

@StormLight Yes I acknowledge the point made and I'm sure the message has been received.

It was posted Jan 30, some time has passed. Things can be very different Now as we speak. The past is no longer for you are always rebirthing (in this world).

I am not saying it was all an "extension of love", and that if you do not feel safe you should take actions to protect yourself to the extent to feel safety, this will vary by individual. But whatever is not an extension of love is his call for love from You/us (in a roundabout manner). I don't expect you/anyone to understand what I'm saying now but maybe in time you will have the space for this.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

15 minutes ago, StormLight said:

If we're going to call each other cry babies then I suppose we are completely dismissing the fact, which I mentioned in the thread, that we have no idea what the person is going through that we are directing our "love" to, and that behavior could push them somewhere dark, or potentially even self harm or worse, as we have seen documented here.

Is this post of Leo really the straw that breaks the camel's back and causes mental instability? Out of all of his teachings? Really? He called people out for "bullshitting" and being "stupid". This is verbiage you will find across most of the internet, and a lot of his videos as well. 

If what Leo said seriously destabilizes you mentally then you shouldn't be using online forums, like, at all. Such people are a minority to begin with, and they are seriously mentally unstable. They have much bigger problems to work on than making sure some guy on a forum doesn't use harsh words against them. Using softer language is not what is ultimately going to help or fix people in that state of mind.

There is almost always a chance of your words making people offended, making them have an existential crisis, making them angry/emotional, etc. This is unavoidable unless you want to just stop communicating altogether. There comes a point where it becomes neurotic to play this card of "you might seriously mentally damage this person by saying this stuff", which you confirmed never really occurred as you reached out to the OP of the thread.

There is definitely a line where language gets too confrontational and unproductive and aggressive. For example, if tomorrow the entirety of the forum were to start communicating the way Leo did indefinitely, I would definitely find that excessive. But, it's not entirely clear where that line is. 

9 minutes ago, Osaid said:

If what Leo said seriously destabilizes you mentally then you shouldn't be using online forums, like, at all. Such people are a minority to begin with, and they are seriously mentally unstable. They have much bigger problems to work on than making sure some guy on a forum doesn't use harsh words against them. Using softer language is not what is ultimately going to help or fix people in that state of mind.

it's not just that, it's these harsh, verbally aggressive and condescending teachings being ingrained into the young naive followers of these teachings that I once was, coupled with strong push of psychedelic use, which really opens to the doors to complete unpredictability and risk

Psychedelics have a therapeutic effect. I think leo was carying wounds around buddhism or smth and psychedelics made it bubble up and it overpowered his concious control. He didn't handle the situation well in my opinion. In those kind of situations when psychological wounds arrise u need use meditation and awareness to let it bubble up without reacting to it and let it play it out. That would lead to healing. It's a normal psychedelic madness. People act like that all the time on lsd when they run naked on the streets ? 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Another point worth mentioning is probably to question the insights one gets on psychedelics more. How many of these insights on psychedelics are actually legit and not an unconscious projection of our mind?

Even leo, supposedly a very careful and self honest guy thinks all that venting was coming directly from god. lol. I would really queation the validity of psychedelic induced insights much more. ? 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

1 minute ago, StormLight said:

it's not just that, it's these harsh, verbally aggressive and condescending teachings being ingrained into the young naive followers of these teachings that I once was, coupled with strong push of psychedelic use, which really opens to the doors to complete unpredictability and risk

I do think there is a higher risk of instability when it comes to Leo's teaching style, but also, the direct nature of it really speeds up your spiritual progress, at least IME. That's the trade-off. In a sense, Leo has assimilated and personified the teaching style of a psychedelic. He's very direct with what he wants to teach you. He just assumes that you're grounded enough to hear it. He basically just tells you exactly what the psychedelic showed him. Someone like Sadghuru is not gonna do that. Sadghuru will tell you spiritual platitudes that are very palpable in an ordinary state of consciousness. There's no way in hell I was going to learn as much as I did from Sadghuru's videos compared to Leo's videos. Not to put shade on Sadghuru, he also has a great teaching style, and I assume the deeper work happens only in his ashrams.

I think this point extends beyond Leo's post, though. This is about his entire teaching style as a whole now.

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

In a sense, Leo has assimilated and personified the teaching style of a psychedelic. He's very direct with what he wants to teach you. He just assumes that you're grounded enough to hear it. 

That's fair, but its mainly the condescending, arrogantly elitst attitude that comes alongside it that should be made more greatly aware. That's textbook ego, the thing he claims to be against the most.