StormLight

Leo's worst outburst yet

221 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Instead of getting butthurt, and playing victim like your doing… 

lol yeah ok buddy, how would you feel if the user had gone down a dark road after that abuse? would you then call me butthurt for standing up for myself and other people and trying to do whats right and point out verbal abuse, that is again, against the forum rules

yeah sure buddy, dont even get me started, youre the one not doing your job and overlooking when the leader of the forum is abusing their power, and worse yet, seeming to bow to it.  

1 minute ago, StormLight said:

lol yeah ok buddy, how would you feel if the user had gone down a dark road after that abuse? would you then call me butthurt for standing up for myself and other people and trying to do whats right and point out verbal abuse, that is again, against the forum rules

yeah sure buddy, dont even get me started, youre the one not doing your job and overlooking when the leader of the forum is abusing their power, and worse yet, seeming to bow to it.  

Read Leo's posts in question, those are not insults that lead down a dark road, "you're not enlightened".

2 minutes ago, StormLight said:

@Devin to display the verbal abuse 

Come on be straight with me, what's the point in that though? So Leo will consider changing? Or what?

6 minutes ago, StormLight said:

Again, it wasn’t directed at OP. Grow some skin. 

If you can’t handle a rant about what isn’t Awakening… then that’s fine. That’s not the teacher for you. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Come on be straight with me, what's the point in that though? So Leo will consider changing? Or what?

Sure, so it's adressed, and that people see the heights of the toxicity, I believe he is toxic, and I want other people to see it, and decide for themsevles, at the very least, I know very many people here would agree that this outburst was toxic.

@Thought Art nah im good, how about you grow a conscience 

yes it was directed to the op

@StormLight It wasn’t he says “you guys” “everyone here”.

And, yeah he is being a hypocrite there for sure. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

32 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

You are right. When he said “Everyone here is a clown” at the opening of his first main paragraph he definitely meant the op. Sorry.

so i guess it was just thin air he was directing it to, no proof of directing it to the poster of the topic lol xD sure ok

cheers buddy

Edited by StormLight

9 minutes ago, StormLight said:

Sure, so it's adressed, and that people see the heights of the toxicity, I believe he is toxic, and I want other people to see it, and decide for themsevles, at the very least, I know very many people here would agree that this outburst was toxic.

@Thought Art nah im good, how about you grow a conscience 

yes it was directed to the op

I'm confident you're over at the ActualityofBeing Leo hate group but there are forums with threads upon threads hating on Leo, produced YouTube videos, I think you can sleep well knowing he's fully scrutinized and publicly flogged.

Just now, Devin said:

I'm confident you're over at the ActualityofBeing Leo hate group but there are forums with threads upon threads hating on Leo, produced YouTube videos, I think you can sleep well knowing he's fully scrutinized and publicly flogged.

Nice I never knew that! I would love to join that group!

9 minutes ago, StormLight said:

Nice I never knew that! I would love to join that group!

Godspeed StormLight, as they say 'may that hate in your heart carry you higher and higher!'.

42 minutes ago, StormLight said:

so i guess it was just thin air he was directing it to, no proof of directing it to the poster of the topic lol xD sure ok

cheers buddy

Clearly the forum. I already gave you the context of others threads at the time. Anyway, my last response. Wish you well.

◭"89"

Leo, beat us to enlightenment with a crowbar for the "degranded dogs" we are if that is what it will take in the end ?

Guys, once you awaken - there is no such thing as  "leos outburst"

This "outburst" is out of love. He's reacting to the absurdity of human stupidity he sees from his point of view. 

Leo's style is very direct and straight to the point much like a strict zen master would be.

Thats just his style. He's not insulting to try to belittle the person. He's trying to guide them in the right direction with his own style. His style is not passive and lovey dovey like someone like rupert spira or eckhart tolle. 

He is truly just interested in guiding those who are committed and interested toward truth. 

Thats after all why we are all here isn't it? For TRUTH. Truth lies at the heart of self actualization. He is doing us a big favor. These comments are not from arrogance. They are deliberate.

The only thing I realized from this outburst is that only stupidity can kill God!

I understand him.

Really I'm contemplating since years how can I love stupidity even my own but is such a hard shit to swallow. 

2 hours ago, StormLight said:

The amount of toxicity and damage I've received from his work has been significant, far outweighing the benefits. I'm grateful to be calling him out, I used to be a avid follower of his.

Can you go more into detail what you mean here? You can also DM me, I'm interested to know.

I don’t want to act like an expert but dealing mental health issues myself for basically my whole life, more or less - it’s quite understandable from my POV that he seems insane some days. This work is clearly not the most convenient to involve yourself in.
In fact, I feel it tends to be so challenging, most of people can’t really wrap their mind around it without freaking out. I don’t know how much time he actually investigated now in trips, but from my own experience and other beloved people I shared trips with, I can say that 2 of them had been institutionalized after a trip. Luckily I never must have gone that road. The realizations can be difficult anyways, but for me it was kind of freeing most of time bc it released so much mental struggles I had within a blink of an eye. Even if I also struggle with the fact that I am basically alone with all the crazy experiences and insights I had. Suicidal ideation though is the easy way out.

I think it would be more wise to open yourself for the possibility that some people (all God as well) know very well what he is pointing to and that they can also exchange experiences with him.

Also if god creates all of the stupidity then he’s also in responsibility in changing that if he’s annoyed/bored of that.

Edited by Isa

@Leo Gura

You gotta straighten yourself out, man. People look up to you and copy your behavior.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.