StormLight

Leo's worst outburst yet

221 posts in this topic

Yeah this is what scares me generally and what I have been warned about. I am glad this is an online forum. I heard this also from others who think they are "god" and then some odd stuff happens and some grounding has to happen. It's very tricky, I never liked the god stuff although there are moments in sports and meditation where I just feel like this has to be god. Even if it is just an emotion and not consciouness. So I don't mind the wording either. 

Overall some of the vibes do scare me of the guy, not very seriously just it's shocking at times. I dunno with mania etc. When I contemplate what they did to Allan Turing etc. I am unsure how advance all of this is as well as the projections I get etc. A lot of this stems from SD green beign very ignorant I know why many members at integral openly admitt hating stage green, as it's quiet delusional at times and rarely provides enough clarity. 

I don't like it also I think to a degree it was fine, the suicidal stuff with the gun to the head scared me, I don't think this is even here. This is not very good and I don't like this attitude from someone who inspires and motivates millions, it's to much and it's to radical. The above is fine. Then he also has a physical health condition with hashimotos so I dunno, overall it's best when he finds some balance with humans that support him and he can admitt some stuff without beign bullied etc. I don't think many treat him with compassion, it's like they see him as a clown as they focus on this "concret self" as many do and you have to sort of be some idealized form of a teacher, otherwise others demonize you. I don't think he wants that, as well as wants to be any projection. He could have called him self Leo Zen etc. Maybe Leo Gura is his real name etc. He still prefers in my eyes the guru perspective as it has less of a collective social enforcement, I just wish he would speak about some more healthier relatable topics and make god-realization more relatable etc. He could try some different approachs not just though love everytime, with some it might never work. 

Like legit I was glad when I had a more stable fundament that I could do psychdelics and go on retreats to see both and without shadow work there will be some shadow personality, all of these dysfunctions are written in ROT from Ken Wilber, I could analyze him with the book and see ah he has this and that there etc. Sure, I dunno I don't like the outlashes either, at the sametime I had psychologist recommend me to go scream in a forest for example and it does help. I just wish he would expend his energy differently and not engage with the totally lost causes. 

Dude... this does happen here to often and this is why some left and they are legit more happy than I can imagine. I would stop helping the totally lost causes, and create more of a pragmatic framework for them. I talked to some for me this is close to lost, and I understand why some members had such a bad view of this place. I know this also from a friend who helps sort of "lost causes" and at times it's a perpetuation of pain, it's a cycle I don't blame him. It's simply my impression I hope he can let go more of this. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

3 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I have studied basically actualized.org most important concepts, but I stopped because I realized I was only watching Leo and started believing whatever he says, so I continue with reading books and watching other teachers in terms of theory.

The content is solid- but until it is validated by you directly it is not true for you and should never be taken on faith like dogma or religion. We always stress this.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@ValiantSalvatore

Just now, ValiantSalvatore said:

Yeah this is what scares me generally and what I have been warned about. I am glad this is an online forum. I heard this also from others who think they are "god" and then some odd stuff happens and some grounding has to happen. It's very tricky, I never liked the god stuff although there are moments in sports and meditation where I just feel like this has to be god. Even if it is just an emotion and not consciouness. So I don't mind the wording either. 

Overall some of the vibes do scare me of the guy, not very seriously just it's shocking at times. I dunno with mania etc. When I contemplate what they did to Allan Turing etc. I am unsure how advance all of this is as well as the projections I get etc. A lot of this stems from SD green beign very ignorant I know why many members at integral openly admitt hating stage green, as it's quiet delusional at times and rarely provides enough clarity. 

I don't like it also I think to a degree it was fine, the suicidal stuff with the gun to the head scared me, I don't think this is even here. This is not very good and I don't like this attitude from someone who inspires and motivates millions, it's to much and it's to radical. The above is fine. Then he also has a mental health condition so I dunno, overall it's best when he finds some balance with humans that support him and he can admitt some stuff without beign bullied etc. I don't think many treat him with compassion, it's like they see him as a clown as they focus on this "concret self" as many do and you have to sort of be some idealized form of a teacher, otherwise others demonize you. I don't think he wants that, as well as wants to be any projection. He could have called him self Leo Zen etc. Maybe Leo Gura is his real name etc. He still prefers in my eyes the guru perspective as it has less of a collective social enforcement, I just wish he would speak about some more healthier relatable topics and make god-realization more relatable etc. He could try some different approachs not just though love everytime, with some it might never work. 

Like legit I was glad when I had a more stable fundament that I could do psychdelics and go on retreats to see both and without shadow work there will be some shadow personality, all of these dysfunctions are written in ROT from Ken Wilber, I could analyze him with the book and see ah he has this and that there etc. Sure, I dunno I don't like the outlashes either, at the sametime I had psychologist recommend me to go scream in a forest for example and it does help. I just wish he would expend his energy differently and not engage with the totally lost causes. 

Dude... this does happen here to often and this is why some left and they are legit more happy than I can imagine. I would stop helping the totally lost causes, and create more of a pragmatic framework for them. I talked to some for me this is close to lost, and I understand why some members had such a bad view of this place. I know this also from a friend who helps sort of "lost causes" and at times it's a perpetuation of pain, it's a cycle I don't blame him. It's simply my impression I hope he can let go more of this. 

Basically, power corrupts absolutely, and with great power comes great responsibility. 

It would be funny as fuck if Leo goes ape shit after reading this thread and shuts the forum down. jordan-peterson-hypothetically.gif

In Tate we trust

10 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Oh no - don't misunderstand..that's the whole point he is God - but God is minus the ego.  When I say God complex i mean the ego masquerading as God...Of course paradoxically that is still God too, but not God in its purest form which is minus all selfishness.

Have you ever seen Lord of the RIngs?  Do you remember how Bilbo got towards the end when the ring corrupted his mind?  How his eyes changed in an instant?  That's what comes to mind here.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I am not outraged by this. I don't think he's helping anyone when doing this though. Not a good teaching method if you ask me. He does a lot better with the videos. Maybe yall care a bit to much about what a random dude on the Internet has to say. I think there's value in the videos, some bull shit also. Forum seems to be mostly bull shit to me, including my own and leo's. I like it for entertainement value. 

54 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It would be funny as fuck if Leo goes ape shit after reading this thread and shuts the forum down. jordan-peterson-hypothetically.gif

You know what maybe it is ok?

I am very grateful for Leo's body of work? but he could shut it all down tomorrow and I'd still be on my merry way. 

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

When I say God complex i mean the ego masquerading as God...

Yes we mean the same, I am just unsure how this stuff plays out at high levels I find this tricky, I was there in one report where one guy somehow chased a guy with a baseball bat and seemed to act from god (he was chasing a schizophrenic bum and had a high state experience), what can you make out of this? Shinzen sort of dispelled the illusion as he was so prideful about this incident, sort of as an "act" from god. At least this is my notion of the event. 

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Have you ever seen Lord of the RIngs?  Do you remember how Bilbo got towards the end when the ring corrupted his mind?  How his eyes changed in an instant?  That's what comes to mind here.

Never unfortunately, I played the video games as a kid :(. I know it's a shame. I know this is sort of when I reached TIER2 and I notice I have this massive influence and I have to downgrade, as SD Green really does not like natural hierachies at all I noticed. When I then open up, I notice how much b.s goes into these worldviews and how equality in a sense can feel repressive when I look at history etc. It's quiet tricky I can understand from some level, I just know it's very tricky to work with an SD green therapist on SD Yellow issues for example. The lonliness and autodidactivness and lifelong learning, they are so overwhelmed and need this stage blue technical A-Z blueprint it hurts a lot. 

I really don't think the outlashes are to bad, the ones with the suicide and gun to the head I found was to serious, that is not funny anymore and I've been there. Not with a gun just in extrem situations where I do not even have the option etc. I just don't think some of the group projections he has are healthy and instead of providing hope, this sort of god complex? shines forth. 

I find it very tricky to navigate this, when I contemplate how serious this is. You basically have to be super good at beign a chamelon and navigating social spaces, professionally. I don't find it easy either, sometimes I make promises I can't keep because I am overestimated the situation and then get scollded in a sense, at one point it's 3 strikes and you are out. Usually I make one strike even 2 in chaos, yet I did not do 3 till now at least. At least the third attempt hits. 

The point is many here don't realize how f*ed the world is with striver and achiever mentallity and how fortunate it is to have self-questioning greens and how many need a stage blue a-z blueprint, it gives them security a lot. I don't like it either I'd rather explore something unknown, yet during this exploration all kinds of stuff does happen. I wish he would not engage with members like this and focus more on his video then etc. He could cut the b.s more effectively the members he b.s cuts are the ones with the god complex themselves in a sense by saying. I AM TOTALLY AWAKEND ETC. I know what sort of is meant, yet it's tricky to gauge and I wish he would serve at times as a more mature role model who is playful and that is fking hard ngl. 

Also entertainment and memes are one of the worst epdidemics I find of young adults. It's horrible. I am glad none of this b.s is allowed. It's just when it's so prosaic that there is less room for b.s. Like in a physics class etc. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

The Buddhist and Advaita stuff not only get's annoying but you also see it 'corrupting' young people on here. People say Actualized is a death cult or whatever, but what's buddhism and Advaita? They're zombies.

Edited by Devin

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

The Buddhist and Advaita stuff not only get's annoying but you also see it 'corrupting' young people on here. People say Actualized is a death cult or whatever, but what's buddhism and Advaita? They're zombies.

Buddhism turns you into zombies? Explain.

Just now, ZenAlex said:

They meditate their life away, that's an exaggeration and over generalization but Buddhism in practice tends to just get the spiritual ego going, they don't actually wind up integrating it into life very well, they don't live.

I wouldn't say it turns them into zombies, I just said they are zombies, they already were though.

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

I have studied basically actualized.org most important concepts, but I stopped because I realized I was only watching Leo and started believing whatever he says, so I continue with reading books and watching other teachers in terms of theory.

This is a good approach. 

You guys attach too much importance to what Leo says. 

If his words don't resonate with you, think for yourself, or find some other teacher. 

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

I am not outraged by this. I don't think he's helping anyone when doing this though. Not a good teaching method if you ask me. He does a lot better with the videos. Maybe yall care a bit to much about what a random dude on the Internet has to say. I think there's value in the videos, some bull shit also. Forum seems to be mostly bull shit to me, including my own and leo's. I like it for entertainement value. 

You know what maybe it is ok?

I am very grateful for Leo's body of work? but he could shut it all down tomorrow and I'd still be on my merry way. 

It would be great reality check on biblical proportions to people who worship LeoGuraism

leoprophet.png

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

5 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It would be great reality check on biblical proportions to people who worship LeoGuraism

Damn man you have to stop with these amazing comments, you’re providing too much value here ?

So much value I’m actually considering suicide because of it. ?

19 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It would be great reality check on biblical proportions to people who worship LeoGuraism.

It's just called Guraism!

:P 

In all seriousness now, do this:

43 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

This is a good approach. 

You guys attach too much importance to what Leo says. 

If his words don't resonate with you, think for yourself, or find some other teacher. 

Rephrased: think for yourself and find teachers who you resonate with.

Edited by UnbornTao

@MarkKol @UnbornTao  Leo should totally shit over his worshipers on this forum. Leo is not the brother that will lead the sons of man to the promised land: everybody should be his own savoir so no need to worship a brother.  It would be a good lesson for those bottom feeders and it would be a spectacle to watch. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, ZenAlex said:

@Devin has a point but that's the case with any religion.  If you take Buddhism as a belief and the end all be all you will never find Truth.  The key is to do the practices.   Buddhism and Hinduism have some good pointers, all in all I think they are better maps then western religions but they're still maps.  Once you reach the territory you toss the map.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Devin said:

They meditate their life away, that's an exaggeration and over generalization but Buddhism in practice tends to just get the spiritual ego going, they don't actually wind up integrating it into life very well, they don't live.

I wouldn't say it turns them into zombies, I just said they are zombies, they already were though.

Hmmmm the beauty of Buddhism is you can practice as much or as little of it as you want.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Devin has a point but that's the case with any religion.  If you take Buddhism as a belief and the end all be all you will never find Truth.  The key is to do the practices.   Buddhism and Hinduism have some good pointers, all in all I think they are better maps then western religions but they're still maps.  Once you reach the territory you toss the map.

If you're searching for absolute truth they're limited, but not everyone is bothered with God Realization. 

Being satisfied with life is the only thing that really matters. Some buddhists probably just want peace.

Edited by ZenAlex