ivankiss

Friendzone my ass

65 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You cant blame a woman for this  because basically she cant friendzone you,you friendzone yourself,you want things from her she doesnt want you,so if you are okay to be her puppy thats on you...thats the best part,we can argue that friendzone is not even a thing ,because you do it to yourself...

Yeah. I think the same.

I think that men and and women can be friends, share common interests and like each other like a sister and brother but it requires some level of relationship mastery. In general, even good and real friendships with the same gender or with anyone else in the world require a good level of relationship mastery.

The friendzone thing isn't a real friendship, it's very weird, fake and disorted dynamic in my opinion. I don't know what men and women enjoy this kind of stuff, for me it's disturbing and I don't need anyone to do favors for me just because he wants sex. I screen out this kind of men from my radar but I understand that there are women who truly believe that those men do that because they are good and caring people. I also can see how narcissistic women can enjoy it because these type of men are the perfect narcissistic supply. They try to manipulate their way to woman's pants by putting a mask and end up equally manipulated by them.

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

43 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I think that men and and women can be friends, share common interests and like each other like a sister and brother but it requires some level of relationship mastery. In general, even good and real friendships with the same gender or with anyone else in the world require a good level of relationship mastery.

Most brothers and sisters hate each other. Most friendships are fake and superficial.

If men and women could truly be friends, there wouldn't be any questions or discussions about it.

43 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

The friendzone thing isn't a real friendship, it's very weird, fake and disorted dynamic in my opinion. I don't know what men and women enjoy this kind of stuff

Daddy and mommy issues. Neediness. Lack.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Guys, please read the original post properly before you respond. I see this often. You completely miss the entire point of the thread and keep posting about something else that triggered you.

I'm not talking about regular friendships between men and women here. If you have healthy friendships with the opposite sex, that's cool. I'm not saying you should not be friends with anyone.

What I'm talking about is a very specific and very toxic dynamic. It happens when a guy clearly wants more than just a friendship, but still sticks around, hoping that something more will happen. And a lot of those girls who friendzone guys are perfectly aware of that and are taking advantage of the situation. It's just nasty. On both sides.

If you don't see a problem with that, you're either toxic yourself, or you're playing dumb, for your own selfish reasons.

I don't know about you, but I dated quite a few girls who had a bunch of dudes in their friendzone, orbiting them and doing favors for them constantly. It's annoying as fuck. And it's very common. I'd say that nearly every girl in her 20s does this, to some extent. It's just how they get by.

3 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Most brothers and sisters hate each other. Most friendships are fake and superficial.

If men and women could truly be friends, there wouldn't be any questions or discussions about it.

They can be pretty good friends. Not so if they share red, blue and orange memes but yes with green yellow and especially turquoise.
Most men don't want to be friends with women or don't believe in it because most men have blue-orange values, they still highly affected by sexual urges around women and haven't transcended them enough yet to see them otherwise, beyond this limited paradigm. But many women in general don't mind to be friends with men because women naturally prone more to green values, we are more likely to see men as humans rather than dicks or means to something, that one of the reasons why women "friendzone" men without realizing that. If a man acts very friendly we think that he has friendly intentions and wants friendship. We don't know that he has romantic or sexual intentions if he doesn't talk about it. We assume that if he had any he would express it because he is a man and men supposed to be direct. He expects that this friendship will buy him sex with her and her romantic interest. But it won't. If it would have, women wouldn't be women but men.
This type of men who have the common blue-orange values view women as objects and it's immposible to be friends with what you are objectifying. By this view, women are a device that you should sleep with, and cast itself to your agenda and nothing more, some are more attractive, others less but at the end they are the same, only tools for the egoic satisfaction and accumulation. Sometimes that's even a deep insult for such men if a woman sees them as a friend, they would quickly dismiss her.

It's only when men have strong green memes, they start to value friendships with women. They start to appriciate the feminine in their lives, they realize that it makes their life more intresting, complete and nuanced, that it makes them happier and better people overall. They become more curious about women and their lives, thoughts, ideas, inner worlds, they realize that actually they feel more comfortable with women than with men because they don't have to always compete and fight or prove something for the reason that women are less judgmental and more emotionally supportive. They become more triggered by misogyny and injustice towards women and usually argue with men who share orange values and those in return call them soy boys or white knight, or simps, assuming they support women to get laid but they project their views and intentions with women because they havn't at the stage yet when they can see women as human beings, they think that all men are like them.

Let Love In

20 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Girls that do this are not stupid. They know exactly what they're doing and why. It's clear as day to them that the guy wants to fuck their brains out. They feed off of that energy. They absolutely love all that attention. They love all those little favours. They love that you're right there, whenever they snap their fingers. It's disgusting. But it's just how it is. It's entertaining to them, it fills the void, but also; it's a survival strategy. It's how they navigate reality. By having a bunch of dudes ready to jump when they need something.

a very clairvoyant description of a fact that occurs a lot. Poor beggars who, because they are close to a pretty girl (and quite a bitch) are drooling, lower themselves to being her cloth for tears, to invite them, to whatever, to show that even though they are not the man they want, they are noble and affectionate puppies that will never fail them, let's see if the miracle happens and they fuck her... terrible . Better be a monk. It's the fault of the man who plays that game and the girl who provokes him. All the girls who allow this are manipulative, girls who are aware of their sexual capital, of their social value as a hottie, and who want to take advantage of it. welcome to the dance of social hypocrisy, where only crocodiles come out unscathed

20 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

These sorts of posts are always a laugh and even bit surreal. Because real friendships are not rare at all and exist all over the place. Maybe look at yourself a bit more before blaming all the women in the world for all your social problems.

Not everyone in the world is just like you.

@Lila9 I'm not saying that men and women cannot form friendships with each other. I'm saying that these friendships cannot be platonic. They're always more than just a friendship. It just doesn't make sense to have a deep friendship (Green or above as you're suggesting) and not take it to the next level. What are the chances of two highly developed people to meet and learn about one another in a deep way after all?

I'm curious, do you have any male friends who are Green or above? What's your friendship like?

49 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

It just doesn't make sense to have a deep friendship (Green or above as you're suggesting) and not take it to the next level.

It's possible because there are people who live that way. Not all men and women are sexually compatible, you might meet in your life amazing women and form a nice friendship with without having sexual chemistry. You are probobly not attracted to all the women in the same level and even if you have attraction to a woman it might fade if you have too much in common with her.

54 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I'm curious, do you have any male friends who are Green or above? What's your friendship like?

I used to hang out with men at this stage and maybe one who I believe was green-yellow, and had deep conversations that lasted hours, and generally I felt that they have seen, heard, and respected me as a human being and didn't try to use me or to manipulate me.

Let Love In

7 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

It's possible because there are people who live that way. Not all men and women are sexually compatible, you might meet in your life amazing women and form a nice friendship with without having sexual chemistry. You are probobly not attracted to all the women in the same level and even if you have attraction to a woman it might fade if you have too much in common with her.

I'll believe it when I see it. The only scenario I've seen women and men being platonic is the friendzone kind. I'm willing to be proven wrong, but no such evidence yet.

7 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I used to hang out with men at this stage and maybe one who I believe was green-yellow, and had deep conversations that lasted hours, and generally I felt that they have seen, heard, and respected me as a human being and didn't try to use me or to manipulate me.

What happened then?

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I'll believe it when I see it. The only scenario I've seen women and men being platonic is the friendzone kind. I'm willing to be proven wrong, but no such evidence yet.

Someday you might experience it, (if you'll be open enough to this) and then you'll see that I'm right.

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

What happened then?

It was when I was more social, now I'm less social and I lost contact with them. Sometimes I meet some of them randomly and we share updates but that's all.

I had a very profound friendship with a geeky guy who I've met in a workplace, he taught me chess because he had no one to play with and I was happy to learn how to play it because I love board games. We used to meet regularly, once a week after working hours, play chess and talk about life, mainly spiritual and philosophical stuff but also to gossip about other people from work. He was gentle and feminine and when I noted that to him he perceived it as a compliment and draw me something to express his gratitude, also said that I'm a good friend and like a sister for him. And yes he was straight. Now he lives in another country. 

Let Love In

3 hours ago, EternalForest said:

Not everyone in the world is just like you.

Why would I think everyone is "just like me", what a strange statement. All I said is friendships aren't rare and exist all over the place, which is an incredibly simple fact of life. You're completely deluding yourself if you think otherwise. You're right though, not everyone is like me, you also have the sad empty shells of men you see here who are so far gone they can't even comprehend the basic concept of having friends lmao.

37 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

Why would I think everyone is "just like me", what a strange statement. All I said is friendships aren't rare and exist all over the place, which is an incredibly simple fact of life. You're completely deluding yourself if you think otherwise. You're right though, not everyone is like me, you also have the sad empty shells of men you see here who are so far gone they can't even comprehend the basic concept of having friends lmao.

The very beautiful young girls are not normal humans. It's like the millionaires. they are very strange people. if a pretty girl wanted to be a normal human, she wouldn't enhance her beauty. but the reality is that she spends hours a day looking in the mirror, buying clothes, going to the hairdresser, spending on creams and makeup, going to the gym to have a perfect belly button in the middle of a defined waist and thus wear a top that enhances her tits. thus being even more admired, coveted, desired. it's complete madness. You are not dealing with a normal human, but with someone who since the age of 8 has been told all the time that he is an object of desire. She is the dream of millions of men, the key of the heaven, the demonstration of success, of being at the top of the pyramid, of being the alpha, the chosen one of god. this is all idiocy of course. The social fake. craziness. But don't expect real friendship from the girls in this stage of her lifes.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Lila9 You got me i can accept a friendly chess match no matter male or female ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

1 hour ago, thepixelmonk said:

The point I'm making is, it's difficult for some men to be friends with women, even if they don't have issues making friends with other men. Just like it's difficult for some women to be friends with men.

Just because you don't deal with the issue doesn't make people that do deal with it somehow deluded. 

11 minutes ago, EternalForest said:

The point I'm making is, it's difficult for some men to be friends with women, even if they don't have issues making friends with other men. Just like it's difficult for some women to be friends with men.

Just because you don't deal with the issue doesn't make people that do deal with it somehow deluded. 

Of course some people can deal with similar issues. It does make you deluded though when you stop interpreting it as your own issue and instead choose to play the victim and project your issues onto the women and world around you. That is not a healthy assessment of the situation and will only result in toxic behavior with no personal growth.

Edited by thepixelmonk

38 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The very beautiful young girls are not normal humans. It's like the millionaires. they are very strange people. if a pretty girl wanted to be a normal human, she wouldn't enhance her beauty. but the reality is that she spends hours a day looking in the mirror, buying clothes, going to the hairdresser, spending on creams and makeup, going to the gym to have a perfect belly button in the middle of a defined waist and thus wear a top that enhances her tits. thus being even more admired, coveted, desired. it's complete madness. You are not dealing with a normal human, but with someone who since the age of 8 has been told all the time that he is an object of desire. She is the dream of millions of men, the key of the heaven, the demonstration of success, of being at the top of the pyramid, of being the alpha, the chosen one of god. this is all idiocy of course. The social fake. craziness. But don't expect real friendship from the girls in this stage of her lifes.

You are describing women with very orange values (the obsession with physical apperance that characterizes this stage). They don't need seek or value authentic friendships. For them friendships are means to some materialistic end (money, sex, power, ego boost, status i.e). These type of women are probobly need men who will finance their hairdresser, clothes, make up and plastic surgery (when they get older) expenses. 

It's as if a woman like me who appear for highly stage orange men like some odd hippie, will try to form a geniune friendship with a gym chad. Lol it's laughable to even think about it, he would say "no sex? no contact baby".

18 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Lila9 You got me i can accept a friendly chess match no matter male or female ?

Are you sure??

Let Love In

@Lila9 Yea, you can challenge me on chess.com since you are 100% on the opposite side of the planet from me ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

36 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

You are describing women with very orange values (the obsession with physical apperance that characterizes this stage). They don't need seek or value authentic friendships. For them friendships are means to some materialistic end (money, sex, power, ego boost, status i.e). These type of women are probobly need men who will finance their hairdresser, clothes, make up and plastic surgery (when they get older) expenses. 

It's as if a woman like me who appear for highly stage orange men like some odd hippie, will try to form a geniune friendship with a gym chad. Lol it's laughable to even think about it, he would say "no sex? no contact baby".

It is very difficult to escape the stigma of beauty. of the falsehood that entails.

sex, sexual selection, the struggle to be alpha, is genetically encoded. It is one of the reasons why human beings are the way they are: a murderer. slave trader, conqueror. It is something very difficult to transcend 

Greens think that they have transcended all this, but they deceive themselves. they have good intentions but you cannot transcend without understanding and they simplify. they think that orange is an idiot, and that it's all very simple, just be good and supportive... then things crop up everywhere

Edited by Breakingthewall