ivankiss

Friendzone my ass

65 posts in this topic

It should be common sense, really. If you want to sleep with a girl or make her your girlfriend, you need to be perfectly clear about it. If she tries to pull the 'I see you as just a friend' or 'you're like a brother to me' card on you, you either have to improve your game and make your intentions even clearer, or you simply walk away and do not look back. No sticking around, doing stupid little favours, having a coffee and listening to her ramblings, hoping that one day, maybe, possibly, by some miracle you get lucky and she 'gives you a chance'. How pathetic that is... You should not be given a chance. You should be wanted by a woman. You should be irresistible.

Guys in these dynamics are just too desperate. And I get it... If you cannot have sex with her or date her, at least you get a little ego boost by being in her presence. You feel closer to what you actually want. When in fact, you're actually further away. Frying in that friendzone, like an insect.

Girls that do this are not stupid. They know exactly what they're doing and why. It's clear as day to them that the guy wants to fuck their brains out. They feed off of that energy. They absolutely love all that attention. They love all those little favours. They love that you're right there, whenever they snap their fingers. It's disgusting. But it's just how it is. It's entertaining to them, it fills the void, but also; it's a survival strategy. It's how they navigate reality. By having a bunch of dudes ready to jump when they need something.

Don't be that guy. Be strong. Choose yourself over any woman. It's not easy, but it's far more rewarding. Don't stick around waiting for her to throw you a bone. Move on, find a woman who will want you. Maybe lower your expectations a bit, if you're shooting too high. Dating a bit less attractive girl is still better than being friendzoned by a very hot one.

And girls, handle your shit too. Stop torturing these dudes. What you're doing is not healthy. It can also ruin your relationship when the right guy shows up. No healthy man will date a woman that has 16 dudes in that friendzone, orbiting her every other day. You have to learn how to live without that cheat code.

Either reject the guy fully or start dating. Cut the bullshit.

I'm not saying true friendship between a man and a woman cannot possibly be. I'm sure that can happen. But let's be honest... 9 out of 10 of your guy friends would have sex with you, in a blink of an eye, if you were to give them a chance. Real friendships are rare. Super rare. While guys who are friendzoned are on every corner. 

Personally, I have never been friendzoned. Nor do I have female friends that I hang out with regularly. And that's for a very good reason. I either have a girlfriend, a fuck buddy or I'm all alone. 

Friendzone my ass.

These sorts of posts are always a laugh and even bit surreal. Because real friendships are not rare at all and exist all over the place. Maybe look at yourself a bit more before blaming all the women in the world for all your social problems.

I have female friends that I dont want to fuck or date, deffo not my type but a good friend

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Guys are being constantly friendzoned. Don't bullshit yourselves. It's a real issue.

If you're happy with your friendships, that's great. Not the main point of this thread.

Just now, ivankiss said:

Guys are being constantly friendzoned. Don't bullshit yourselves. It's a real issue.

If you're happy with your friendships, that's great. Not the main point of this thread.

I dont like it when I can see a girl is using a guy because she knows he likes him someone just needs a word with him if he cant see it himself. Of course  people love favours and freebies some people have no ethics and dont see a problem with it, " oh he should be glad im giving him some attention"

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

I get the message, but I don't think all women who do this are evil puppet masters. Sometimes, they're just afraid to give the dude a firm no. And believe it or not, in some cases they're afraid for the dude as just to not hurt his feelings. Some girls are nice, but still do this because the alternative is too harsh from their perspective.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

You cant blame a woman for this  because basically she cant friendzone you,you friendzone yourself,you want things from her she doesnt want you,so if you are okay to be her puppy thats on you...thats the best part,we can argue that friendzone is not even a thing ,because you do it to yourself...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

You cant blame a woman for this  because basically she cant friendzone you,you friendzone yourself,you want things from her she doesnt want you,so if you are okay to be her puppy thats on you...thats the best part,we can argue that friendzone is not even a thing ,because you do it to yourself...

Exactly. It's literally not a thing. There is no difference between the "friendzone" and a firm rejection. It is not ambiguous. You are a friend and you are not dating. Get the fuck over it and grow up. Stay friends or move on. This is not a "real issue". This is just mental gymnastics in order to give yourselves someone else to vent your frustration on. Stop blaming others for your social inadequacies.

@thepixelmonk Love it ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@Chives99 I had a good friend who was always complaining to me about being friendzoned by this really hot girl that he was super into. He was always there for her. It was almost as if his whole world was revolving around doing these little favours for her. He would flip his day upside down just to meet her needs and "be there for her". And she kept saying that he's like a brother to her, knowing very damn well that he was in love with her. It was really hard witnessing that sometimes. And guess what happened... I ended up banging that girl. Not my friend.

I felt a little bit guilty, so I told him, of course, and it was all cool. It stung a little bit, I imagine, but we were cool. We spoke a lot about it all, he upgraded his game a little bit, and a few weeks after that he met a girl and took her home. Lost his virginity that night, at age 21. True story.

@Gesundheit2 Good point. Nice input, thanks.

@NoSelfSelf Yes and no. Yes, you are absolutely doing it to yourself and you should not allow yourself to end up there. But also no, it's not just your fault. It's not just because you're a loser, or beta, or whatever other stupid thing. Some women do this intentionally and deliberately. For a very good reason and with a specific purpose. It's a very well though out thing. Designed to meet their needs. And it works. Most of them time, they get exactly what they want, when they want it.

Again, not saying this is true for EVERYBODY. Internet. I'm just saying this happens very often. It is an issue.

@ivankiss I agree.

Guys are dumb for not being clear about what they want from the girl and some of these girls are actually taking advantage of these guys by exploiting their weakness and constantly giving them mixed signals and edging them.

@ivankiss Ofcourse i salute those women,because you are doing it to yourself you are the one allowing it to happen.Dont tell me you will blame robbers in favelas that they rob you because you went at wrong place and a wrong time.

Thats your problem, you dont see yourself as one whos the cause of the problem so you went somewhere outside of yourself to look for it.Classis minds deception/diversion.Thats why you are not solution based and emotional.

Thats the premisse of all the redpill women this women that.

You choose to be friendzoned you choose to be played because she is minding her own business and you went there because you want to fuck(now im not saying you specific) and if she played you she has all the right in the world to do it because you are the one whos literally making her play you without even realizing it.

No women will play a man its not possible because he wont draw that thing from her...

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Yeah, you had me, then you lost me. But I guess you're saying it's all just survival. It's just how it is, they're right for doing it and you should just know better. I agree, a little bit, but also no, it's bullshit. Women absolutely have issues to work on and stuff to improve. Are they not supposed to evolve, grow and develop? 

I always stay out of these man vs women kind of debates. It's really not my thing. I'm just saying we all have stuff to improve, in order to be better, healthier, more conscious and loving partners. We play too many games. And some of them are dangerous and can cause serious damage.

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss That's the thing im not looking at woman at all!(there is no man vs woman) Its all on me,its on me to see if shes for me,its on me to not get played,its on me to be direct and know what i want...in this case its on me to observe her to see if she fits into my ways of how i operate.Its same deception.

When you look at women on how you going to play the game or how you gonna proceed or you saying we play too many games its precisely because you are not making it about yourself because you have no self belief,no self love,no self respect etc. so you must look outside to manipulate or in this case make yourself be in friendzone so mybe you get the chance...

Every time you go look at the woman for things to blame or finding an answer you are decieving yourself!

It's you.

Now fight.

@ivankiss I'm that 10 out of 10 :)

Thanks for sharing!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

That's the thing im not looking at woman at all!

Yeah, this does not seem healthy. 

1 hour ago, meta_male said:

Sounds like she tried to friendzone you...

It happened once, kind of. A girlfriend wanted to friendzone me after 4 years long relationship. I rolled with it for a few weeks. It was hell.

But other than that... No, never, really. 

24 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

I'm that 10 out of 10 :)

Thanks for sharing!

Haha! Good luck brother. All the best.

@ivankiss then you will never be gamed up and heres where ill say have a nice day :)

It's you.

Now fight.