TheAlchemist

Girl with three minute memory

7 posts in this topic

This woman has a memory of three minutes, yet she seems quite happy and says "I feel quite lucky now, can't complain". 

How much of our suffering and discontent is due to our memory and the past that we carry with us?

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Interesting

A little scary to watch 

This can give some good insights

At least she knows She is a human being sitting on Planet earth

I'd welcome that problem anyday, as long as I can retain the I AM memory. Shit, we're doing the opposite now. Remembering all the baggage and forgetting the I AM. Consciousness is brilliant. Beyond that. It's shows up in all shapes and forms. It has no memory. It just is. It maintained a little bit just not to totally confuse itself in this case. The opposite is here also where people don't forget anything. They can remember exact dates and times of something that happened like 10yrs prior. Infinity has no boundaries. No limits. 

Unconditional love is all there is. 

So why doesn't she get confused every 3 minutes? Like what am I doing here, or what should I be doing. It seems her amnesia is somewhat specific.

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

So why doesn't she get confused every 3 minutes? Like what am I doing here, or what should I be doing. It seems her amnesia is somewhat specific.

Ever put a pot on the stove and forgot it was there, ever forget where you just put your keys, you still remember you're in the house but you forgot what you did in the house. She's forgetting the contents of the experience not the experience itself. If that makes any sense.

Unconditional love is all there is.