DaveB

Fitness Trainer and Bussiness

10 posts in this topic

Hi, are here any fitness trainers or someone who is on journey to become one?

My requalification fitness trainer course start at july, so any advice and tips for new fitness trainers?

How to look for new clients?
Do you make living just from this or have another job?
Do you feel " satisfed inside" after you help someone ...for example to losse weight?

How I make a Bussiness with fitness industry?

I find this video from " RSD MAX" now is "Max Tornow"
I don't now if is bs or it can really help me

I had a bad experience with Max Tornow and might be biased, however, in my experience, his programs cost thousands of dollars to teach you cold approach and going and looking for people that have money to throw away, go through their pain points and learn how to sell them your high ticket coaching. 

They are mostly spiral dynamics stage red and orange and really know how to sell you and get through your pain points. You are their customer, they go after coaches who want to make big money but you are the one that will pay them, look for reviews online, they are of the similar type. 

Everything he teaches is available as a much cheaper price online. Not worth it.

If you want to star your fitness coaching business, That's great!

Start learning how to market, sell yourself, and simply take action. One of the biggest mistakes I did while starting my own business was to feel like I needed to fully know how before starting. You become it, as the journey progresses. Start to put yourself as the fitness trainer you are. Of course you should have some type of fitness experience yourself, but what I mean is if you already have fitness knowledge, you can help people with 0 knowledge that would like to be more fit. 

I promise, one of the biggest mistakes I did was to spent thousands of dollars in courses and none of them have taught me as much as when I started taking action to promote my business and actually work with people. I am also in the coaching industry.

Edited by lizz_luna

Hi, thank you for your respond. I actually was talking with this "online fintess couch" today, just how it really works and yes it's just hight ticket sale. He wants 3.000 € (abouth 3.179$) in three months, I don't
know abouth prices in America, but for Europe is realy expensive and
there is no way you can give that much value to people through online couching specialy in fitness for that much money.

Yes, I have a lot of knowledge and fitness experience, definitly
could help beginner or pre-intermediate.

So you have some YT channel, paying adds or how do you actually promote your bussiness?

hope you don't now send me link to " The SECRET of how to promote bussiness in JUST 2 HOURS! FAST and EASY!"....just for 3.000K$
:D

I'm not a fitness coach but I guess social media presence.

Even a thousand real IG followers could make you more money than you might think.

Especially if you're good and they really see something in you.

@Michal__  Ok, thank you, you are right.

I already know, how I try to stand out.

I try to beat record in plank in my contry wich is about 2h: 32 minutes

To prove that I have great endurance, strong core and patience.

I WANNA BE THE PLANK MASTER!!!!

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

I work in a Personal Training-Studio. I was lucky to get hired by a self-employed Personal Trainer who got too many clients to handle them all alone.
He is one of the most successful Personal Trainers in Germany.

His secret to get so many clients is just social skills. My boss radiates such a positive energy outwards that attracts many local clients. I would say 60% of clients come from personal recommendations and 40% from online marketing through Facebook. Facebook is the number 1 platform for that.
For me being a Personal Trainer is just temporary. It's really exhausting as an introvert, and it's too much about social skills than helping others.
My recommendation for you: Try to build a more holistic coaching business with the main focus on health and fitness but also include all other areas of personal development, otherwise you will probably get bored by the job.

@joshuahuebner Ok, thank you. I think it depends on personality, I have this "helping mindes"Today in gym  I noticed this man and help him with advice on triceps exercise, he was really thank full. I had good feeling after that.